Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 120. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
How about we give some coins to the dev and keep going?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I, truly am sorry for this. I take full responsibility and ill be working to fix this, All coins you have mined i am sorry to say is pointless, the wallet will have a new address to prevent mix and match. I will update everyone in reasonable timing with the re-launch.

This is how i feel right now:

thank you, good luck, i will not find you Smiley
380KH/s now, going well, keep this fork Cheesy

380MH/s even Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
whats the  relaunched time?
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
 Grin Grin Grin tnx to who ever gave me some dead pengs Cheesy gonna make some peng soup
Activity: 79
380KH/s now, going well, keep this fork Cheesy
Activity: 163
I, truly am sorry for this. I take full responsibility and ill be working to fix this, All coins you have mined i am sorry to say is pointless, the wallet will have a new address to prevent mix and match. I will update everyone in reasonable timing with the re-launch.

Closing down the CryptoHashery Pool for now.  Will try to be around when the re-launch occurs, hard to say right now though since we don't know when it will be.  Thanks for joining us, even if it was for a short period of time! Smiley
Activity: 224
YES KEEP THIS FORK I RECKON
AGREE!

Let's just change the coin name to DEADPENG and let's go! Could go viral Tongue
koe
Activity: 1
MEGA SCAM!!!
Activity: 84
In any case, to the owner of: http://penguin.poolnetwork.org

my miners were pointed to your pool and even I could see some miners working, your pool wasn't accepting connection duting the lauch time (before it was asked to stop), if you want that some of saty with you fix it otherwise i'll point my miners on other pools...

We realised quite early on there was something wrong - Coin was on 0 blocks (not 1) and we saw there was a pre-mine amount, it didn't make sense so we didn't want to waste anybodies hash power Smiley
Keep the dead fork on ... dead penguins will be worth millions of dollars in few years!

Keep them!! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

my miners were pointed to your pool and even I could see some miners working, your pool wasn't accepting connection duting the lauch time (before it was asked to stop), if you want that some of saty with you fix it otherwise i'll point my miners on other pools...

thats why i dont mine and operate a pool, i feel its either or, not both, i might begin mining afterword, but not during a launch
Activity: 144
love penguin!  why wallet not syne? thank...help
Activity: 154

You're doing the right thing Smiley Perhaps coordinate through IRC?
Activity: 167
YES KEEP THIS FORK I RECKON
Activity: 79
lets get this fork on an exchange hehe
Activity: 140

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Network hashrate keeps going up.. do you really have that good of a reason for throwing this all away?

He lost the premine, he can't pay bounties this way.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
OP, please take care of accurate difficulty adjustment. Thanks.
Activity: 28
can someone send me the link to the wallet download? I want to own some milion of penguincoin Cheesy
Jump to: