Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 40. (Read 206085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Hey everyone,

So the girl and I are expanding our glass etching business.  As some of you may already know, we do custom etched Beer Mugs, shot/wine/martini/pint glasses, champagne flutes, mirrors, picture frames etc!

But now we have expanded, by request, to hand blown custom engraved pipes!  We will be accepting Doge, Bitcoin, Litecoin amongst other cryptocurrency's! (Penguincoin will be Accepted!)

If you have any questions, or comments, let us know and we would be happy to help you and work something out!

With that being said, feel free to contact me for details.  We have yet to put this on the site, what your looking at is what we have in stock right now.  Thanks!

Also thinking about doing Penguin style etched glasses (beer mugs, shot glasses, pint glasses etc).  If I were to do this who would be interested.  Check out our similiar items for bitcoin as www.bitcoindirect.net.  This will also allow for a percentage of sales to go to PenguinCoin for the donations to Wildlife and Penguin foundations we have discussed.  Thoughts/Suggestions?!

I'd definitely buy a penguin mug, I'm gonna need penguincoin price to raise a bit before I buy, though! Really tempted to get a bitcoin mug as well  Grin

Sounds good, we will be working on these shortly!  The bitcoin ones are definitely sellers Smiley  Who doesn't love having one on their desk at work!

What type of designs would you guys be interested in?!

www.penguincoinforum.com
www.bitcoindirect.net

Now your haveing your selling talk on this forum, are you gonna imply payment with peng coins ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,

So the girl and I are expanding our glass etching business.  As some of you may already know, we do custom etched Beer Mugs, shot/wine/martini/pint glasses, champagne flutes, mirrors, picture frames etc!

But now we have expanded, by request, to hand blown custom engraved pipes!  We will be accepting Doge, Bitcoin, Litecoin amongst other cryptocurrency's! (Penguincoin will be Accepted!)

If you have any questions, or comments, let us know and we would be happy to help you and work something out!

With that being said, feel free to contact me for details.  We have yet to put this on the site, what your looking at is what we have in stock right now.  Thanks!

Also thinking about doing Penguin style etched glasses (beer mugs, shot glasses, pint glasses etc).  If I were to do this who would be interested.  Check out our similiar items for bitcoin as www.bitcoindirect.net.  This will also allow for a percentage of sales to go to PenguinCoin for the donations to Wildlife and Penguin foundations we have discussed.  Thoughts/Suggestions?!

I'd definitely buy a penguin mug, I'm gonna need penguincoin price to raise a bit before I buy, though! Really tempted to get a bitcoin mug as well  Grin

Sounds good, we will be working on these shortly!  The bitcoin ones are definitely sellers Smiley  Who doesn't love having one on their desk at work!

What type of designs would you guys be interested in?!

www.penguincoinforum.com
www.bitcoindirect.net
legendary
Haha yes treu no its the first one Wink. And Nicolaas what's your prediction on this coin ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
me too haha

het kon boot (als in varen) of boot (als in laars zijn haha)
legendary
Is it so Obvius Wink. Yes treu
No one buying at 6 satoshi  Undecided

Why are you selling at 6??

If you feel it's cheap, why aren't you buying @ 6?

ik got 28,000,000 already, i mine i dont buy. But when we al go selling at 5-6 it never take's off.

We should be happy cause without them we couldnt buy cheap Wink eventually we Will win and go up crazy!

Its also Nice to see our market cap go up thousand by thousand !

Mrboot Are You dutch?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
Hey everyone,

So the girl and I are expanding our glass etching business.  As some of you may already know, we do custom etched Beer Mugs, shot/wine/martini/pint glasses, champagne flutes, mirrors, picture frames etc!

But now we have expanded, by request, to hand blown custom engraved pipes!  We will be accepting Doge, Bitcoin, Litecoin amongst other cryptocurrency's! (Penguincoin will be Accepted!)

With that being said, feel free to contact me for details.  We have yet to put this on the site, what your looking at is what we have in stock right now.  Thanks!

legendary
No one buying at 6 satoshi  Undecided

ik got 28,000,000 already, i mine i dont buy. But when we al go selling at 5-6 it never take's off.

We should be happy cause without them we couldnt buy cheap Wink eventually we Will win and go up crazy!

Its also Nice to see our market cap go up thousand by thousand !
Activity: 199
penguincoin is really doing well at the moment, alot is happening now and all we need is some media attention and some articles but it will all come, we have a great coin here so lets all make the most of it and be the ones who can say we were here at PENG from the very beginning!

I have got a very good feeling that cryptsy is going to be next and that would be another step forward.

Hold onto your peng everyone and dont sell!
No one buying at 6 satoshi  Undecided

Activity: 84
I'm looking for the owner of the freenode channel #penguincoin .... can anyone help?
Hey everyone,

www.penguincoinforum.com
legendary
Haha i think we all are allready full of coins Wink, btw it Will hit the 15 satoshi just need time!
And also not à lot are trading this coin at this moment cause of the btc, ltc change all are waiting
Or makeing big profits there Atm. And Every sec btc rise so are we infact.im saveing this coin for à month and then we Will see again Wink

I just bought 10 mil, so dont cry Wink

That's dedication right there!
Activity: 251
Bitties

Oh, I'm not. I just enjoy observing the sell/buy walls.
Activity: 308

The forum = http://www.penguincoinforum.com/ - Will be added to the top of the page on the official thread. This should attract the Penguins to sign up and get involved! Thanks for creating a forum.

Promotional ideas please contact me in PM willing to provide bountys for those who are interested in Promoting Penguincoin.

Lets go PENG!

- Thank you Mike for adding PENG to poolerino, thats good news!

Great to hear!  We will have a site that will accept Penguincoin as well for our custom etched glasses, mirrors & pipes!

www.penguinpoolforum.com
Pages:
Jump to: