Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 43. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Multi-pool.eu scammed me out of 30k penguincoins; they locked my account for no reason with over 30,000 PENG in it; don't use their pool.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
15 satoshi soon trust me !!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I know that I'm annoying but I'm gonna write it everyday: almost every coin at some point is implementing KGW - it provides stability which miners actually don't have. I have no idea what are you waiting for.

First of all look where karmacoin is on the list, then look at penguincoin. Penguincoin is usually at the top more than karmacoin even though karma has more Nethashrate. All we need is the price to go up to help the difficulty. I agree KGW is a good system, but atleast the dev is waiting it out to see if his coin specs work.. & personally i think there doing well.
Activity: 28
I know that I'm annoying but I'm gonna write it everyday: almost every coin at some point is implementing KGW - it provides stability which miners actually don't have. I have no idea what are you waiting for.
legendary
another exchange and the same lame buy and sell orders.

Its not that easy like that, you need more adoption for a coin to be everywere. How more ppl know the coin how better it is Wink.
We need more promotion and this coin can go sky rocket. Im buying this coin and hold it till at least 20 satoshi.

But for that we should promote it, and beeig higher in the list of coin market cap would be nice too.

Peguincoin cant you get us in on some big pools with a nice prof. we can get the train started.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
another exchange and the same lame buy and sell orders.

Thanks for pointing this out, its great news and the exchange has now been added to the thread! Penguincoin updates regarding charities, books & more promotional ideas will be posted soon.
Activity: 41

AWESOME! Now this is going to even attract more awareness for this coin! More exchanges its added too, the more people know about this coin.. I can tell you now this coin is going to be big. I can just see the future right now and peng is up there.. going to be buying bitcoins on monday to restock up on even more penguins.. hopefully the price is still at 5 satoshi then so i can get loads of cheap pengs Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary

It's going to happen some day.. dont miss the boat and buy cheap PENG now while you still can, MR PENG & MR DOGE Is going to the MOON.

Please note, the image is photoshoped, but that picture will come true some day Smiley

Plus one awsome done cant wait for that day to come Wink..

And the potential keeps showing!!!
Activity: 38
It is hard to pick winners early, but Penguincoin looks like it has potential.  For those that do script mining the payout looks really good.  It has a charitable side, and seems to have a low amount of pre-mining.  When possible, I plan to sock away a good amount of these coins and hold for a good price increase.

It's going to happen some day.. dont miss the boat and buy cheap PENG now while you still can, MR PENG & MR DOGE Is going to the MOON.

Please note, the image is photoshoped, but that picture will come true some day Smiley

Lol i went on coinmarket just to check Tongue But i can actually see this happening, thats why im mining and investing into PENG. It's going to go far but the majority are mining all the well known coins when they could be mining a high potential coin which is going to blossom soon..
legendary
So far I like what I see with this coin.  Lots of potential and one to hold onto for awhile.
Penguin is great and cute. I love this coin.

Then buy it guys let it be high profitable for miners and the hashrate will skyrocket !!!

Btw Anyone here can manage to be on a big pool like multipool that would be awesome for sure !!

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Penguin is great and cute. I love this coin.
reddit page: http://www.reddit.com/r/penguincoin

Aint this what your meaning Wink. ?

ah my bad lol, cheers
legendary
Lets Make a prediction always nice Wink !!

Were do you see Penguin coin in 3 weeks ?? (amount dont say all in my wallet)

Oke il start, based on the amount of total release and total supply i think we should go up soon after some of the dump miners are gone.
We should at least pass the Mooncoin so we should get around the i think 15 satoshi

Everyone add your thoughts and ideas and come on lets rock this coin Wink Btw the one who will be right were its at in 2 weeks. I Will donate that person
100,000 PENG. !!! btw you have to say it in 3 days !!!

Ciao around Fellow cryptonians.

Two weeks... My guess, 9 satoshis

Oke on the List now other ppl should say what they think !! otherwise its a easy 100,000 Peng win for you Wink
Activity: 53
So far I like what I see with this coin.  Lots of potential and one to hold onto for awhile.
legendary
reddit page: http://www.reddit.com/r/penguincoin

Aint this what your meaning Wink. ?
Why is there no subreddit for Penguincoin? Or have I missed it?
Pages:
Jump to: