Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 46. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Yes I think crypto rush should add PENG and you are right, more exchanges mean more awareness and that's what we need
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
Let's get PENG on more exchanges, come on Devs - eg. Crypto Rush (has to be requested by developer, costs 0.25 BTC to list a new coin) - I'd be willing to chip in to get it on there! More exchanges = more awareness = more interest = more trades = (hopefully) higher price eventually!

Agreed.
Activity: 175
Let's get PENG on more exchanges, come on Devs - eg. Crypto Rush (has to be requested by developer, costs 0.25 BTC to list a new coin) - I'd be willing to chip in to get it on there! More exchanges = more awareness = more interest = more trades = (hopefully) higher price eventually!
Activity: 169
PENGUINCOIN pump will be sooner rather than later, could happen anytime, hold tightly to your PENG folks  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 167
Penguincoin still near the top of most profitable coin, its great to still know this coin is under the radar and us dedicated miners are mining away at a profitable coin, when the diff rises it does drop down the pecking order but if the price only rises 1 satoshi then its straight back to the most profitable. If we get a PENG pump and go to 15 satoshi then what coin can touch peng!!!

PENG is the best!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where are we standing with KGW? Smiley
Activity: 182
26,265,164 and still going.
Hoping this coin wil hit the moon

Nice! What hash you putting out?

3650 kh/s

And i just bought 8100KH/s worth off gpu
Activity: 196
The wiki is live! Join us at http://penguincoin.wikia.com/wiki/Penguincoin_Wiki to help out PENG!
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Peer list please. Thx
Activity: 199
Yeh PENG is going to be great, I also love this coin and believe Penguincoin could have the best community based round a friendly light hearted crypto currency. I want as many PENG as possible because this is the lowest PENG will ever be so I'm holding.

Nice! What hash you putting out?
Activity: 182
Just hit 1,000,000 coins mined! Love this coin!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PenguinCoin Tip Bot is Live
#penguincoin on irc.freenode.net
His name is: eloy
Syntax: !tip
Activity: 112
I'm in the process of making a wiki for PENG - it will be available tomorrow.

Awesome!  Please post that up on the forum that I just finished up at www.penguincoinforum.com and we shall link back!

www.penguincoinforum.com
Penguincoin's #1 Community!

PENG-pDD5kgSXZZijwaJRqcXpmVk9kcJtP6vaR6

Thank you for creating a forum, this will be updated to the thread.

My pleasure!  A strong community=a strong currency! 

Everyone, please go by and register up so we can start organizing all of these posts into our own personal www.penguincoinforum.com where we will do our best to keep updates on software, penguin news, exchanges, bounties, rewards, faucets, merchants and new sites! 

In the meantime, any help organizing all of the thoughts and suggestions that were on here and got jumbled in the 100 pages would be great!

And please upvote it on Reddit so we can start gaining more reddit traction as well!  Thanks!
http://www.reddit.com/r/penguincoin/comments/1yio3r/penguincoinforumcom_now_open/

Rich
www.penguincoinforum.com

Donations in FLAP welcome for the Forum-pDD5kgSXZZijwaJRqcXpmVk9kcJtP6vaR6
Activity: 98
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

AND BEYOND

Once created please share the link here on the thread and ill do a shoutout on twitter about it Smiley https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates

Awesome!  Please post that up on the forum that I just finished up at www.penguincoinforum.com and we shall link back!

www.penguincoinforum.com
Penguincoin's #1 Community!

PENG-pDD5kgSXZZijwaJRqcXpmVk9kcJtP6vaR6

Thank you for creating a forum, this will be updated to the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: