Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 45. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Great coin. I don't like the verts or max (my gpus don't work right with them 30-40% normal hash rates with them - doesn't feel optimal) Long live Peng Manjaro
Activity: 199
If this coin is going to gain traction we need to have an open community and we need to have KGW and constant help from the community....I will work on a bounty soon for adding to the forum, but doge's forum is doing just fine and that's where all their ideas and donations are coming from.  We can setup past doge if we try!

www.penguincoinforum.com

I put a tutorial up there.  I'll do more Smiley

Great job with the forum, every time you post on here always post the link and advertise it, well done.
I think the Dev has done really well to get PENG where we are today and there has also been good work from the community like the forum, block chains, and tons of votes of support for being added to exchanges.

PENG is very young, it's market cap is perfect, price is perfect to buy in and build a holding, remember there are less than 3 billion coins which have been mined out of 92 billion, still a chance for everyone to mine PENG.

We have a great community and it will only get bigger as more people join and follow PENG, if your a week hand and sell then do it get gone so I can have your PENG, I will then show you my BTC balance when PENG is on the moon. Things take time and patience, we have a brilliant coin which is ready for growth, we can't always rely on the DEV, a community has to do promotion work their selves.

When the Chinese begin to follow PENG then it will fly, chinese love Penguins, they love coins with high numbers, and I agree with newdev12 that PENG needs some promotion work to be done in china via the qq group. 1000s of miners there.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If this coin is going to gain traction we need to have an open community and we need to have KGW and constant help from the community....I will work on a bounty soon for adding to the forum, but doge's forum is doing just fine and that's where all their ideas and donations are coming from.  We can setup past doge if we try!

www.penguincoinforum.com

I put a tutorial up there.  I'll do more Smiley
Activity: 112

www.penguincoinforum.com
Activity: 140
PUMP PENG PUMP PENG PUMP PENG PUMP PENG PUMP PENG PUMP PENG   Cool
wB`
Diff again dropped from 50 to at 20, Time Since Last Block    2 hours 12 minutes 29 seconds at http://peng.multi-pool.eu/index.php?page=dashboard

It has been like week since I'm talking about KGW and dev doesn't give a crap.

KGW will definitely help but it wont prevent the multipools from mining a ton of coin and api dumping them.
Activity: 112
Everyone, cryptoreview is right!  And the more useage of the coin and the constant transactions and active community  and help from teh community will make a stronger and profitable coin!  Join up our new forum at www.penguincoinforum.com to ask any questions, state your suggestions and post your pool information so we can push this coin up quickly!

www.penguincoinforum.com
Activity: 175
Diff again dropped from 50 to at 20, Time Since Last Block    2 hours 12 minutes 29 seconds at http://peng.multi-pool.eu/index.php?page=dashboard

I took a look at your pool, it only has 74 active miners with a total hashrate of 99 Mh/s - if you mine at a smaller pool you won't hit blocks as often but you will get more coins per block found.

I am mining at peng.hash.so - 289 active miners and hashrate of 292 Mh/s - we are finding average 12 blocks per hour. Come mine with us if you want to find blocks more often, albeit receiving a smaller amount of coins for your contribution each time. It all evens out in the end.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 4
Dumped all my PENG Coins today, wanted to develop a lot for PENG but the Dev of PENG is just not that active to become a good and solid coin. No Dev team either.

Stepping into FlappyCoin now, much bigger DEV team and lots of activity.

GL ALL!  Grin
Activity: 98
Guy's please understand this coin has only been added to an exchange and all the miners whom have been mining since day 1 just want a return for their electric and hashing power they've used.

Once this clears, the price will increase steadily, i will contact Crypsty and hopefully they take PENG into consideration, if they do agree i think it would stabilize around 20 satoshi, a few pumps and dumps will be made from miners and we could see as low as 10 satoshi.. this is when you buy back in and wait for the rise.. when the pump happens dont be surprised to see around 30-35 satoshi+

This is only a prediction, but my predictions are usually accurate.. just like the maxcoin pump which happend on the 13th of feb. I predicted a 500% increase on that day.. later on that day it reached a high total of 430% increase.

i also predicted worldcoin would rise to around 28cents, it was at 18.. then a few hours later my prediction became true and it hit a stable 32-34cents.

Follow me, im supporting PENG 110% and i will do my best, ill be contacting the majority of my followers who have over 1,000 followers to also shoutout and support PENG.

People reading this.. its your chance to purchase very cheap PENG.. its going to be a bumpy ride but it'll be worth it. PENG TO DA MOON.

Follow me today:
https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates
I believe once we break 11 satoshi PENG will go straight to 20 satoshi but the most important bit will what will drop to, we might not ever be back to 4/5 satoshi so it's very hard to call, we may go to 50 satoshi
Activity: 47
I think the prize can reach 10 satoshi soon
Diff is again at 50. Multipools are in. Again.

Thanks for advertising my twitter! I think PENG is going to go far thats why im providing shoutouts for the coin.. im going to be trying hard to get this added to crypsty this weekend.. stay tuned.

Sweet!  I made a tipbot for the irc channel #penguincoin @ irc.freenode.com.  I also made a block explorer at: http://iceblock.cryptocoinmania.com:44444 and made a fun little game at: http://penguincoin.cryptocoinmania.com  .  Show this to Cryptsy and tell them we're here to stay!
What possible price do you think is possible with that amount of coins? And I'm talking about not huge pump, but like stable, stable? 20 sato? Wink
Activity: 98

Thanks for advertising my twitter! I think PENG is going to go far thats why im providing shoutouts for the coin.. im going to be trying hard to get this added to crypsty this weekend.. stay tuned.
We need more activity here from users and dev. Anyhow we are going up once miners dump enough coins for the whales.
Pages:
Jump to: