Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 12. (Read 3367 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
wishig all the best to the team for the success of the Project, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties.
Activity: 71
Nice to see this development keep active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 82
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
Activity: 81
Hi, my friends and i got few questions:
 Why your Token Distribution Plan the exchange rate is based on BTC and eth not other currency?
Activity: 82
my questions:1.Whether to support ETH and BTC to purchase at the same time during pre-distribution.When can I get PERU and trade on exchange
Activity: 86
Hello dear administrator of this group of the project "Peru", Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
Activity: 42
is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Activity: 32
h ello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
Activity: 62
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 35
 Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
Activity: 29
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?
Activity: 39
Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot Peru ? Thanks  in advance
Activity: 98
And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
Activity: 36
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, good luck dev team #
Activity: 60
Please check pm for korean translation.. thanks and hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Is Perucoin valid only in Peruvian country only? Has it developed in other countries in the world? What are the advantages of Perucoin compared to other coin2 ever?
Activity: 69
 Nice, I see that you are planning on setting up a signature campaign.

Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
Activity: 59
it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development
Activity: 75
interesting and i like your roadmap..im in let me know more about Peru
Activity: 76
ICO again
I became part of this thread, it'll hopefully see this look good
Pages:
Jump to: