Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 14. (Read 3367 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
decentralized and autonomous, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully
Activity: 80
If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool. Thanks
Activity: 81
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign

Activity: 80
I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
Activity: 92
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Activity: 103
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 76
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 84
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work when you guys told that to repurchase tokens and burn them if the btc going down . I will take a look more closer to your project .
Activity: 34
Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen
Activity: 32
Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 29
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Activity: 50
Anyone knows discord of this? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.
Activity: 39
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 59
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only Peru tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Activity: 51
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?
Activity: 51
This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success
Activity: 50
Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea
Activity: 41
I don't think there's anything wrong with marketing. If anything, it tells me they're conifdent about their product.
Activity: 70
Never heard of the airdrop. I don't think there is any airdrop for this. They only do the token sales.
Activity: 86
Surprised this announcement isn't being spammed incredibly --
Cob holder here, looking forward to hearing more details about the airdrop of peru to cob holders
Pages:
Jump to: