Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 16. (Read 3367 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The ico that will change Peru!
Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?

In Peru the position of the state with respect to cryptocurrencies is neutral, but, last year 24 new businesses have already opened that accept them as payment, hopefully in the future it will become a currency of acceptance everywhere!
copper member
Is it planned to unite PERU and any other promising start-ups? Something related to credits, for example

For now we do not have any union plan with any start-up, but it is not ruled out in the future!
copper member
What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.

Once the ICO is made, the main consumers are those who live near our factory or who can afford a trip to it, after that, we plan to provide facilities to people who live in other provinces with travel promotions so that everyone can know about the cryptos!
copper member
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?

For now the only benefit is long term with respect to exchangers, but, remember that we have the escrow system so it is practically a risk for investors!
copper member
Is PERU aiming to become a currency in crypto of Peru?

Depending on our impact it could be achieved, but for now, that is not our goal

I hope I have answered your question! If not, feel free to ask
copper member
Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of PERU or fiat money would be accepted too?

At the moment we have not thought about opening a store inside Peru, but, they are not ruled out in a future where we accept PeruCoin as the main currency,
Activity: 30
 Any developer update from this project??
Activity: 73
Dear Dev
When do peruit go to trading platform? And what’s platform? Thanks
Hope your project will list on bittrex soon
Activity: 63
Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with the existing ecosystem. Really looking forward to the conclusion of PERU for exchange
Activity: 89
Amazing! So cheap. 0dollar is not enough to the mars
Activity: 31
Activity: 40
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Activity: 66
When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place? Thanks
Activity: 54
I  As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency?
Activity: 63
If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” and maybe  even of  domestic insurance against defective goods, disruption of delivery… That would be great!
Activity: 77
Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
Is it planned to unite PERU and any other promising start-ups? Something related to credits, for example
Activity: 69
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?
Activity: 77
Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?
Activity: 67
What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.
Pages:
Jump to: