Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 18. (Read 3367 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Nice project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! First time hearing about a coin for country
Activity: 36
 I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better . My question is when exactly does the programm start?
Activity: 60
I joined register now.  only invest money you can afford to lose....
copper member
Activity: 56
The ico that will change Peru!
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?

As we mentioned in other comments, we have the experience of mining and that is the same staff that works hard in bits2u!
copper member
guys how can i join can someone help me plz im new here!!

Dear user,
We appreciate your interest and we inform you that to participate in the private sale you must enter https://perucoin.com.pe,
After that register, confirm your email, go to the settings section and add your data along with your identity document scan.
Then you should wait for the approval that takes between 5 minutes to 2 hours.
To continue, after your account is validated you can go to your dashboard to buy with ethereum.
Finally wait for us to add your PeruCoin to your account.
The PeruCoin will be sent at the end of the PRE-ICO and the ICO.
Remember to place the same ethereum address in settings and with which I make the deposit.
The value of each PeruCoin is $ 7.00 and the minimum purchase is 0.10 ETH and we inform you that the only
accepted method of payment is in Ethereums from a ERC20 Wallet.

More information :
https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin/how-to-add-perucoin-token-in-my-eter-wallet-bd3253391248
https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin/how-to-buy-perucoin-tokens-3c7e04228d2d

I hope I have helped you, feel free to ask if you still have doubts!
Activity: 69
could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though
copper member
A good idea, but does the Peruvian government support all crypto currencies to be a legitimate means of exchange

Hello, at this moment the government's position is neutral, but last year 24 new businesses were opened which accept bitcoins!
Activity: 59
guys how can i join can someone help me plz im new here!!
Activity: 75
The name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it. Peruvian need this.All the best team
Activity: 76
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
Activity: 74
The browser shows that the transition to your whitepaper is harmful and in the news nothing is said about the proposed technology ... suspicious ..
Activity: 25
Oh, it`s nice project with a great idea, if you are interested in airdrop - our team can help with it, more at pm.
Activity: 84
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
copper member
Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …

Our main plan is to get to the soft cap, because with it, we could start to make this project a reality.

The most recent update is that yesterday we just released our rewards program, take a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new

Regarding the exchanges, in mind we have: CoinMarketCap and Huobi, but this does not rule out that we use others, it all depends on how we get away before the ico ends!

I hope I have been able to resolve your doubts, if not, feel free to continue asking
copper member
What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there

We know that if perucoin becomes reality, the value of all the cryptocurrencies (not only of PeruCoin) will rise, since it will increase the investments of ALL, within our country (PERU)!
Activity: 121
I wish you good luck with your PERU  Interesting coin for national
copper member
Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.

Hello, sorry for the late response, could you send me a private message with your information please? Thank you very much and forgive the inconveniences
Activity: 508
A good idea, but does the Peruvian government support all crypto currencies to be a legitimate means of exchange
Activity: 74
See why there were so many people on the project of acrimony, may not see the real economic value of the project.
Activity: 83
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Pages:
Jump to: