Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PHC] Profit Hunters Coin | Scrypt | PoW/PoS/Masternodes | DBR 3.0 | FW | - page 11. (Read 29941 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 1
Funny enough, there are two versions of the blockchain. One at 21348 and one at 21385 at the time of this post.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Any thoughts on how much coin Masternodes will require and what their reward structure will be?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
we need window wallet please Sad
Activity: 92
So ive never solo mined before, I don't need to specify a wallet address in the ccminer script?

No that's normally for pools

do it just go to whatever address I get from doing  ./phcd listreceivedbyaddress 0 true

also is a 10k hashrate even worth doing?

Not sure which address it goes to exactly. no if you look at the pools their in the GH/s, scrypt = asic mining

does this work with ccminer and GPU's?

Yes this works with ccminer and GPU but the performance is way slower than scrypt asics.

so there is no point in mining this at all unless I have a scrypt asic miner, which I don't. I have like 10 1060's, a 1070, and 3 1080's right now to mine with.
Activity: 252
How your online marketing will help to a usual users?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
So ive never solo mined before, I don't need to specify a wallet address in the ccminer script?

do it just go to whatever address I get from doing  ./phcd listreceivedbyaddress 0 true

Not sure which address it goes to exactly. no if you look at the pools their in the GH/s, scrypt = asic mining

Yes this works with ccminer and GPU but the performance is way slower than scrypt asics.

Activity: 56
any compiled windows wallet please?

I spun up a cloud instance that is hashing about 240K, costs $10 a day. Is that not worth it still?
Activity: 25

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Searching the internet for money...

At this time CPU mining is not efficient, if the community would like in the future: the Firewall can be used to change that...  Wink

Activity: 137
Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!

New Profit Hunters Coin Pool!

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433
Username: YOUR PROFIT HUNTER WALLET ADDRESS
Password: c=PHC

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433 -u  -p  c=PHC 

Happy Mining!!

Thanks, please provide your PHC address and I will send you a bounty!

PT6uKHy6UudUgsYSvpvVHSd5dE8qcAZZoe  Wink
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Activity: 16
This worked for me, on a fresh 14.04 vps

sudo apt-get install -y git htop #htop is a proc manager
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
#[ENTER]
sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install -y build-essential pkg-config libtool autotools-dev autoconf \
&& sudo apt-get install -y libssl-dev build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf automake \
&& sudo apt-get install -y libboost-all-dev \
&& sudo apt-get install -y libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev \
&& sudo apt-get install -y libqt4-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler \
&& sudo apt-get install -y libminiupnpc-dev \
&& sudo apt-get install -y libqrencode-dev \
&& sudo apt-get install -y libgmp3-dev

#after gitclone...in /src: make -f makefile.unix
This:

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssldev

Needs to be this in your documentation:

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Searching the internet for money...
Devs lazy to compile?
Sorry I gonna pass on this one, had experience with lazy devs. Aint gonna go much Smiley But good luck

Busy Dev - a small project for experimental ideas
Pages:
Jump to: