Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PHC] Profit Hunters Coin | Scrypt | PoW/PoS/Masternodes | DBR 3.0 | FW | - page 8. (Read 29941 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Searching the internet for money...
To the people asking the PHC Dev team to buy coins in private before it gets added to exchanges.

The simple answer is, NO! thanks for the offer.

The complicated answer: Profit Hunters Coin development team does not want to violate MSB regulations or other similar laws.

"A person that creates units of convertible virtual currency and sells those units to another person for real currency or its equivalent is engaged in transmission to another location and is a money transmitter. In addition, a person is an exchanger and a money transmitter if the person accepts such de-centralized convertible virtual currency from one person and transmits it to another person as part of the acceptance and transfer of currency, funds, or other value that substitutes for currency."

More information can be found here:
http://bytemaster.github.io/article/2016/03/27/How-to-Launch-a-Crypto-Currency-Legally-while-Raising-Funds/

Nice that there are no Premine.
You sure it is nice? Who will pay for development? Exchanges listing etc.? What is the future of this coin if it simply will not have enough funds to be developed?

Up until now; I don't pay myself for development, I also don't pay in Bitcoin to get listed on an exchange service.
We offered a bounty paid in PHC only, to the first exchange to add this project. With so many new exchanges out there, why should we focus on only a select "BIG" few? I have a list of over 150!
An industry that boasts decentralization puts their faith in centralized exchange services and if you don't, you get harassed...  Shocked

The Dev Team DOES have coins from the CPU-mining (testing) phase that will be invested back into network infrastructure. We've setup 2 Masternodes that will assist paying for future developments and I will be setting up more in the near future as required.
I would like to reserve a German translation if you guys are interested  Smiley

Yes that would be good. Thanks!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I would like to reserve a German translation if you guys are interested  Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
You sure it is nice? Who will pay for development? Exchanges listing etc.? What is the future of this coin if it simply will not have enough funds to be developed?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What do you crave?
I would prefer to see a pre-mine or pre-masternode so the dev had some coin to get this listed on cryptopia, bittrex, binance, kucoin etc,...

The coin is worthless without decent exchanges trading it.  One of the most important aspects, yet so few devs seem to take it seriously.  Lots of buyers with deep pockets will not go to shitty exchanges and for good reason.

How much commissions do you make by posting around harassing new alt-coins to pay over-priced "listing-fees" to get higher volume upon adding their coin to Bittrex?

🔥

You will have to pay those fees eventually
I just want it to add my 2 cents and no everyone has the money to pay centralize exchanges a ton of money. Is it fair to pay 25 BTC to get list it on Cryptopia?
Even C-Cex is not that expensive when it comes down to buying the votes for the listing, its usually 2 BTC to buy all the votes to end there.

In my opinion small exchanges play a important role since the success of a coin don't depend on the exchange but rather other factors.

Developing team
Community
Technology

Eventually this exchanges will have to die for the crypto economics to stay a float. This centralized entities destroy and manipulate what goes up or down and this is not why this market exist in the first place. Is important for a coin to show volume but is not essential since not every developing team has 100 BTC to get list it on 5 top exchanges
How to get a wallet address?
Spanish Translation Reserve please
Please let me know Smiley

Yes please!
Activity: 36
I would prefer to see a pre-mine or pre-masternode so the dev had some coin to get this listed on cryptopia, bittrex, binance, kucoin etc,...

The coin is worthless without decent exchanges trading it.  One of the most important aspects, yet so few devs seem to take it seriously.  Lots of buyers with deep pockets will not go to shitty exchanges and for good reason.

How much commissions do you make by posting around harassing new alt-coins to pay over-priced "listing-fees" to get higher volume upon adding their coin to Bittrex?

http://i67.tinypic.com/2jcyjxh.png

🔥

You will have to pay those fees eventually
Activity: 97
What do you crave?
Spanish Translation Reserve please
Please let me know Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

🔥

Activity: 153

The coin is worthless without decent exchanges trading it.  One of the most important aspects, yet so few devs seem to take it seriously.  Lots of buyers with deep pockets will not go to shitty exchanges and for good reason.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Can do your Dutch translation Smiley
Activity: 140
I can help with Russian translation. Let me know if you need it please.

Yes, please!

Bounty paid to ddrago - Thanks!

Done - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2812856.new#new

P8qvbM6gzUd4fHp35cEfBvnuxhCRLeLKPc
Activity: 76
Show your Support for Profit Hunters Coin! Post about the Coin to get A Shared Masternode Started on our Coin-Suggestions Channel.

GhostMiner is the Largest Shared Masternode Provider Community on Discord

NO SETUP FEES!
DAILY PAYOUTS!
TRANSPARENT SERVICES!

We are an established Shared MasterNode service provider, with over $2 Million USD worth of coins being managed. Come check us out!    https://discord.gg/6RtgsJd

Activity: 58
Reserved Vietnamese translation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2811737.new#new
PHC wallet: PU2WDiP22JAdykgLF4JQZUJ75rhtN8eWi1
thanks dev
Pages:
Jump to: