Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Philosopherstone - PHS | No Premine | Mandatory update 1.2Beta3 - page 39. (Read 81143 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I fixed the problem. Apparently the block 670 is a bad block. I don't know how it is generated.

I blacklisted it and regenerated it, and everything works fine now.

I think there maybe a rare bug in the pos base code, as I saw the same issue occured in Cosmoscoin also. But I did not hear report from other Pow/PoS coins.

Thanks everyone for their patience. Smiley

Ok then, pool will be up shortly! Pool is up and running!

Daemon at:
    "blocks" : 681,
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I fixed the problem. Apparently the block 670 is a bad block. I don't know how it is generated.

I blacklisted it and regenerated it, and everything works fine now.

I think there maybe a rare bug in the pos base code, as I saw the same issue occurred in Cosmoscoin also. But I did not hear report from other Pow/PoS coins.

Thanks everyone for your patience. Smiley
Activity: 98
Coin just found 2 blocks and QT is synced again!

So random!
I do agree about the PoS Algo, but at this moment, the network is stuck, and i would like to know why Huh Huh

Mean while, my other pools are enjoying the extra resources left available by this pool being down lol. It was 50% of the load by itself.

I think you need to put diff at 32 or implement VARDIFF so you don't overload your servers!

Yes you are totally right, but if i put diff at 32, many small miners wont submit any shares in time for a pool that has a 1 or 2 blocks per minute.
VARDIFF is in the TODO list!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
I can no longer sync to the network either.

I am still showing 6 connections to the network though.

I wonder if having all the network on the pool caused an accidental fork.

Anyone find a new block through solo mining?

nope, solo isnt working either Sad
Activity: 98
I can no longer sync to the network either.

I am still showing 6 connections to the network though.

I wonder if having all the network on the pool caused an accidental fork.

Anyone find a new block through solo mining?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Interesting why block 670? random? or error in the code?
Activity: 131
I do agree about the PoS Algo, but at this moment, the network is stuck, and i would like to know why Huh Huh

Mean while, my other pools are enjoying the extra resources left available by this pool being down lol. It was 50% of the load by itself.

I think you need to put diff at 32 or implement VARDIFF so you don't overload your servers!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What's really odd to me is that my QT client says that I'm at block 670 but that I'm "Out of Sync."
Activity: 65
I am looking at this issue now, hopefully will be resolved soon. I saw a similar issue before with CMC.

cpu or gpu
GPU I think, since it says a fork from Diamond.

..funny i looked up this New Users posts
this guy who created the coin comment on the Diamond ANN page,
lol, copycats are everywhere Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2796500
on: July 24, 2013, 06:19:30 PM

uhhmm LOL ? ...yeah no kidding lol

This guy that popped up out of nowhere clearly knows about all this stuff even though he has 24 comments
and just barely got out of the newbie forum so i get the hunch this is yet another duplicate account..
Unless you have been a round a while or you have found a good way to show credibility posting new coins is a bad idea.
Looks even worse when you can't put one shred of personal info on your forum profile.

I wish i had admin access i would be collecting and cross referencing IP address's to see how many accounts some people have lol
I bet many are far too noob to even consider coming here with a proxy too.

As far as i am concerned teh standard has to be high for which coins i would consider getting involved with.
Feeding the whole pump & dump routine is obviously stupid because it encourages people to keep spamming the place with new alt coins.

I am not trying to accuse this guy of being a scammer but it does look fishy for the reasons i said above.
And the whole get in early to hoard coins routine is not temptation enough for me sorry Wink
Better luck next time.
and ohh i'm sure there will be a next time lol

It's weird that way you talk. This is a coin that has clearly improved the pos algorithm, this is stated in the OP, go and read it in details. Also it is no premine, clearly it is one of the best coins out there.

Lokk at the hash rate and diff since it is launched, it is clear that people like it. Of course any coins there are always people who try to bash, but keep trying...

True man this is the first coin that truly explains how the POS reward works! The other coins just says that are POS. Bahhh
Activity: 588
cpu or gpu
GPU I think, since it says a fork from Diamond.

..funny i looked up this New Users posts
this guy who created the coin comment on the Diamond ANN page,
lol, copycats are everywhere Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2796500
on: July 24, 2013, 06:19:30 PM

uhhmm LOL ? ...yeah no kidding lol

This guy that popped up out of nowhere clearly knows about all this stuff even though he has 24 comments
and just barely got out of the newbie forum so i get the hunch this is yet another duplicate account..
Unless you have been a round a while or you have found a good way to show credibility posting new coins is a bad idea.
Looks even worse when you can't put one shred of personal info on your forum profile.

I wish i had admin access i would be collecting and cross referencing IP address's to see how many accounts some people have lol
I bet many are far too noob to even consider coming here with a proxy too.

As far as i am concerned teh standard has to be high for which coins i would consider getting involved with.
Feeding the whole pump & dump routine is obviously stupid because it encourages people to keep spamming the place with new alt coins.

I am not trying to accuse this guy of being a scammer but it does look fishy for the reasons i said above.
And the whole get in early to hoard coins routine is not temptation enough for me sorry Wink
Better luck next time.
and ohh i'm sure there will be a next time lol

It's weird that way you talk. This is a coin that has clearly improved the pos algorithm, this is stated in the OP, go and read it in details. Also it is no premine, clearly it is one of the best coins out there.

Lokk at the hash rate and diff since it is launched, it is clear that people like it. Of course any coins there are always people who try to bash, but keep trying...
Activity: 351
{
"blocks" : 281,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.10845187,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 128063605,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

what tha hell??? is that right? is really thats the diff righ now?
Activity: 209
00:40:48

{
"blocks" : 670,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.38859505,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 13714075,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

wallet is stuck. Huh
solo mining will probably give the same result as pool.

this coin is dead.
im going back to copperlark  Grin

G
Just take the pool down until dev does something!

Yep, only try to take down fow 20 mins, those 3 top people generating strange hashrate, meaby that is the case ?

I dont really know, but the pool is down until further notice!
Please SOLO MINE and tell me if you can submit blocks!
The diff is really low now, so anyone above 5MH should mine it really quick.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin

Yep, only try to take down fow 20 mins, those 3 top people generating strange hashrate, meaby that is the case ?
sheinsha, could you shut down yur pool daemon for 20 mins ?
meaby you are generating some kind of bad things in network due to strange Hash power of some users in your pool (see my post above)

kill thoses bastards!

Rank   User Name   KH/s   PHS/Day
1   anonymous   76,862   254,653.918
2   anonymous   15,461   51,224.909
3   anonymous   8,375           27,746.117

the pool does not accept 3 users with same login!
Something is going wrong.

Just do what tytanick said!

restart the pool

G

The anonymous is a feature of the pool, you can set your account as Anonymous in http://phs.minar.cc/index.php?page=account&action=edit
Set Anonymous Account: with a green TICK, instead of a red X!!

I have restated both, STRATUM and DAEMON.. still wrong.
 Sad The coin dev is not responding, and the coin is stuck at block 670, the pool is submitting a few blocks per minute without luck!! Al block submits to the daemon gives Error: "500 Internal Server Error"

sheinsha, could you shut down yur pool daemon for 20 mins ?
meaby you are generating some kind of bad things in network due to strange Hash power of some users in your pool (see my post above)

kill thoses bastards!

Rank   User Name   KH/s   PHS/Day
1   anonymous   76,862   254,653.918
2   anonymous   15,461   51,224.909
3   anonymous   8,375           27,746.117

the pool does not accept 3 users with same login!
Something is going wrong.

Just do what tytanick said!

restart the pool

G

The anonymous is a feature of the pool, you can set your account as Anonymous in http://phs.minar.cc/index.php?page=account&action=edit
Set Anonymous Account: with a green TICK, instead of a red X!!

I have restated both, STRATUM and DAEMON.. still wrong.
 Sad The coin dev is not responding, and the coin is stuck at block 670, the pool is submitting a few blocks per minute without luck!! Al block submits to the daemon gives Error: "500 Internal Server Error"
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
There's something wrong with all the network.
It's all frozen at block 670. I'm solo mining now, and it's all frozen  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: