Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 41. (Read 99194 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
OR maybe you are the person that has been DDOS the Photon pool server I am working on a Merge mined BLC+PHO pool this is only supposed to be a temporary setup  Undecided

ALL my code is on github Run your own pool before you start pointing any fingers I am trying my best ffs  Angry

I only put the pool up as a favor to the Photon dev while I am working on merge mining both coins at the pool level I hope everyone understands this!!!

the code for giving you the network hashrate is based on past 120 blocks read the code for proof!!

I have never cheated anyone or scammed anyone its a real kick in the teeth for people to say stuff like "owner wants to control almost all of the hashpower" that's just pure BS ask anyone in Blakecoin community

lets see you run a pool and pay for servers and put time in to do support work while trying to also work on new code  Cry

@BlueDragon747, sorry if i made you upset
i'm just a miner i assume like anybody else in here
and can assure you im not the one who DDOSed your pool
i dont know you but as you know, there are so many pool owners out there that doing same job (controlling hashpower in launch) for good coins to mine for themselves with low difficulty, and i thought maybe it is happening here too "maybe", because your pool crashed several times during last 24 hours while there isn't any other pools and so ...
anyway, i appreciate your work and your honesty
please keep up the good work Smiley

btw, i have almost 10% reject on your pool now but it was about 1% 2 hours earlier
do you think it is normal or something is wrong on my end?
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
i'm using the cgminer that you mentioned but it seems the pool has problem
sometimes it works and sometimes not
or maybe the owner wants to control almost all of the hashpower

OR maybe you are the person that has been DDOS the Photon pool server I am working on a Merge mined BLC+PHO pool this is only supposed to be a temporary setup  Undecided

ALL my code is on github Run your own pool before you start pointing any fingers I am trying my best ffs  Angry

I only put the pool up as a favor to the Photon dev while I am working on merge mining both coins at the pool level I hope everyone understands this!!!

the code for giving you the network hashrate is based on past 120 blocks read the code for proof!!

I have never cheated anyone or scammed anyone its a real kick in the teeth for people to say stuff like "owner wants to control almost all of the hashpower" that's just pure BS ask anyone in Blakecoin community

lets see you run a pool and pay for servers and put time in to do support work while trying to also work on new code  Cry
Activity: 321
Net hashrate at 300 but pool is down?

If the pool hashrate is at 0 that means some asshole is DDoS'ing it.  The "Net Hashrate" in this instance, because there aren't any other pools, are others that are still trying to solo-mine the Photons.

As far as Photons not being confirmed for awhile, it currently takes 6 hours for a block to be confirmed.  So although they show unconfirmed for awhile, no worries...they'll show up in your account eventually.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I've been mining solo with a 6870 all night and did not find anything, so probably not good. There is already too much hash power in it imo.

I've also been trying to join the pool but as with many pools they don't send me any confirmation mail so I cannot join -.-
Look for confirmation mail in spam folder.
Activity: 24
I've been mining solo with a 6870 all night and did not find anything, so probably not good. There is already too much hash power in it imo.

I've also been trying to join the pool but as with many pools they don't send me any confirmation mail so I cannot join -.-
Activity: 20
Is there any sense for solo mining with one 7950? How many hours it should take to find block?
Activity: 15
hello guys, just an info for solo mining...

the photon pool didn't responde, so, have started solo mining for 1st time..im a noob on it...
So have well read all the solo-tutorials on proper section/prev posts and well, run all ok.

so with my 2,1hmz after some hours, for big lucky, the low-right popup message of wallet told me that near 32000 (if i remember good) pho was credited to wallet.....
but only the popup message told this cause, when go to see the wallet, no transations and of course no pho accredited...
and now is 2hour of wait after the popup message....

what thing i need to threw on the ground?  
ty for support....

ty to the help of good Bol, he told me to  check on wallet-console with the command: listtransactions

and crap...see that my pho was orphan... so here why nothing accredited on....
sorry for wasting pages...  - case closed - Kiss
Activity: 15
hello guys, just an info for solo mining...

the photon pool didn't responde, so, have started solo mining for 1st time..im a noob on it...
So have well read all the solo-tutorials on proper section/prev posts and well, run all ok.

so with my 2,1hmz after some hours, for big lucky, the low-right popup message of wallet told me that near 32000 (if i remember good) pho was credited to wallet.....
but only the popup message told this cause, when go to see the wallet, no transations and of course no pho accredited...
and now is 2hour of wait after the popup message....

what thing i need to threw on the ground?  
ty for support....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
That was a nice surprise after the last few launches.   Quick to get to an exchange, value much better than expected.  Sold my solo blocks and walked away with a clean $100 for about an hour of mining with two rigs who were happy to have the "Blake Break" coming off Scrypt. 

Hope it takes off or at least holds around 50 satoshi, may point my hash that way again soon.
anyone know how to mine solo?
i tried both port and both cgminer but no result so far
Activity: 560
Net hashrate at 300 but pool is down?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Same here, the pool worked here for a while some hours ago but isn't working right now, all the PHO I mined so far remain unconfirmed in the account balance in the pool as well...
Those of you that are still getting errors mining on the pool, make sure you're using the correct Cgminer, which can be found at this link: http://www.blakecoin.org/cgminer-alt-pool-photon1.7z
i'm using the cgminer that you mentioned but it seems the pool has problem
sometimes it works and sometimes not
or maybe the owner wants to control almost all of the hashpower
Activity: 321
Those of you that are still getting errors mining on the pool, make sure you're using the correct Cgminer, which can be found at this link: http://www.blakecoin.org/cgminer-alt-pool-photon1.7z
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
for some reason I cant get my cmd line miner script to work. is anyone else using one? if so can you post it? for some reason i am not getting this one to work from the pool.

./cgminer --blake256 -o stratum+tcp://photon1.blakecoin.com:3334 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
Activity: 173
Does anyone else have experience with mining this with a APU? I have a a8-6600k, i'm using on cgminer.conf

"intensity" : "9",
"auto-gpu" : true,
"expiry" : "120",
"failover-only" : true,
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"log" : "5",
"no-restart" : true,
"queue" : "3",
"scan-time" : "30",
"worksize" : "128",
"temp-hysteresis" : "4",
"blake256" : true,
"vectors" : "1",
"no-submit-stale": true,
"kernel-path" : "/"

i'm getting 217Mh/s and would like to know how that compare to others, if there are others on a APU.

Also anyone doing CPU mining? How are the results? I'm not aware if its feasible to mine blake256 with cpu or if its as useless as in the scrypt coins
Activity: 132
What kind of hashrate are the FPGA users getting?

Getting just below 3Gh/s from an undervolted 6990 and ~1360Mh/s from a 7850
the pool is rejecting
what's going on on the pool?
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
Thanks to Atomic Trade for adding Photon PHO https://www.atomic-trade.com/

The network is up to 347 GHZ now.  Running well, you still have time to get in , less than 48 hours since the coin was launched !! 
Activity: 42
No interest in this one? Anyone? lol. No bling bling... is that what everyone is really looking for?

"blocks" : 1627,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 283.46162944,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 95915086078,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

Come join in the instamine. GPU miner is here: http://blakecoin.org/cgminer-blake256.7z

Found about 7 blocks so far.  I started around block 900.  4x 280x's and 1 7950.

280x are getting 2.5GH/s each
7950 is getting 1.75GH/s

I have similar hardware can you post your bat/conf file??
Pages:
Jump to: