Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 42. (Read 99194 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Im having trouble finding a pool... any suggestions??
Guess Ill try solo
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
I need more dedicated peers
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
The date is at the top.

If you do not like the layout feel free to make one , post it here & if I find it superior I will see that changes are made.

As far as a logo this forun will not allow me to link an image from github.

Here are the links to the logo's

Feel free to insert them in the layout you design.

https://github.com/photonproject/photon/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/splash.png

https://github.com/photonproject/photon/blob/master/src/qt/res/images/splash_testnet.png

I am looking forward to the new layout you offered to design.

If anyone else wants to start designing post your design here.

I will pick the 'least shitty one' submitted and see it gets changed.
Thank you. 

Can anyone do something about the shitty copy past layout common...
add launch date in tittle , add logo , add layout
jesus christ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
That would be me.

I updated the information for the temporary Photon pool and I am greatful to BlueDragon747 for setting it up.

ALSO

I am a woman not a man to those earlier in the thread saying 'that guy'

Who's the original poster for this coin?  That introduction/specification post is pretty dismally laid out. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Guys what setting should I use for my 6850, im getting 661mh/s and Im thinking its low, whenever I start gminer it stays at 1+ghs for a minute and drops

try the defaults in cgminer.conf and tweak the intensity to 11 for 6 series cards
Still getting 660mhs, is that normal for a 6850?

I have a 6850 in one of my rigs just checked it getting 790MH/s-810MH/s core is at 920Mhz and memory at 600Mhz temp is about 56c
Think you could send me your cgminer.conf? or maybe your miner.bat ?

here is my config for 6 series rig using Sapphire TRIXX to do overclocking

Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://photon1.blakecoin.com:3334",
"user" : "User.Worker",
"pass" : "WorkerPass"
}
],

"intensity" : "10",
"auto-gpu" : true,
"expiry" : "120",
"failover-only" : true,
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"log" : "5",
"no-restart" : true,
"queue" : "5",
"scan-time" : "30",
"worksize" : "64",
"temp-hysteresis" : "4",
"blake256" : true,
"vectors" : "1",
"no-submit-stale": true,
"kernel-path" : "/"
}
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can anyone do something about the shitty copy past layout common...
add launch date in tittle , add logo , add layout
jesus christ
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Guys what setting should I use for my 6850, im getting 661mh/s and Im thinking its low, whenever I start gminer it stays at 1+ghs for a minute and drops

try the defaults in cgminer.conf and tweak the intensity to 11 for 6 series cards

I have a 6850 in one of my rigs just checked it getting 790MH/s-810MH/s core is at 920Mhz and memory at 600Mhz temp is about 56c
Think you could send me your cgminer.conf? or maybe your miner.bat ?
Activity: 321

That's the logo from the Cryptocointalk forums.  See my comment above about the OP being less than desirable.
btw why no coin logo?
legendary
Solutions Architect

legendary
Solutions Architect

everything works now , needed to open .exe file -.-
legendary
Solutions Architect
error:
is not reconiced as a internal of extarnal command
pres any key...

bat file:
./cgminer --blake256 -o stratum+tcp://photon1.blakecoin.com:3334 -u bestinthewarld -p eee -g 1 -w 512 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 32765 -I 20

I downloaded this cg miner:
http://www.blakecoin.org/cgminer-alt-pool-photon1.7z

its not a SHA-256D coin

This Coin Uses Blake-256 and does not work with SHA-256D Asic.

modify the included cgminer.conf with your details for use on GPU with the pool

./cgminer is a linux command you should use cgminer.exe for a bat file on windows  Roll Eyes
Activity: 321
Pool Mining on Windows, Step-By-Step.

1. Create account at Photon Pool

2. Download CGMiner for Photon (this is NOT the same miner used for solo-mining!  Make sure you have the correct mining application)

3. Make sure you have a "worker" set up at the pool.  Example's used here will be "user" and "password"

4.  Create a cgminer.bat file and put it in the same folder as the Photon miner downloaded above and edit it with the following text:

Code:
cgminer.exe --blake256 -o stratum+tcp://photon1.blakecoin.com:3334 -u Username.user -p password

5.  Run the batch file.  Adjust your intensity as applicable.  I maxed mine out at 14 and the cards are still running pretty cool.

If you're having any issues with it closing immediately, etc.  add a "pause" line at the bottom of the batch file so it will show you what error you executed.

Donations! Be6HeSpnpHGzPwbkYMg9mkdyUnPz73xp2T
error:
is not reconiced as a internal of extarnal command
pres any key...

bat file:
./cgminer --blake256 -o stratum+tcp://photon1.blakecoin.com:3334 -u bestinthewarld -p eee -g 1 -w 512 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 32765 -I 20

I downloaded this cg miner:
http://www.blakecoin.org/cgminer-alt-pool-photon1.7z
wtf is wrong with this shitcoin
1 solomine -> dont mine shit
2 pool -> everything is rejected
3 downloaded the "miner' -> .bat file does not even start up.

what is wrong???
Pages:
Jump to: