Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 112. (Read 144765 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

VSync added to list of hosted masternodes - Welcome to Node-VPS Smiley
What is node-vps? I can't find in google. Can i see link?
legendary
Activity: 1358

VSync added to list of hosted masternodes - Welcome to Node-VPS Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Guys, i need your help!
I start MN on VDS (4Gb memory 2x2.3GHZ cpu) but after a while it turns off with status "missed".
System not restarted. What can i do for fix it?
And other question - approximately after what time the MN will start making a profit?
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
Can I Miner POW? Would the algorithm be X11? Thank you!

Yes, you can mine it as coin got POW stage, but algorithm is a XEVAN, as you can find this information on first page of anno.

Which pool is best for mining VSX recent days? Thanks

http://www.steamoctanepool.com i guess, 0,25% fees, 750+ mhs hashrate
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Yes, you can mine it as coin got POW stage, but algorithm is a XEVAN, as you can find this information on first page of anno.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
@AltMiner.net

with -a neoscrypt i have all shares booo

Corrected Grin Thanks!

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u WALLET -p c=VSX

or (if hashrate is low with GPU)

Code:
-a xevan-mod -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u WALLET -p c=VSX
make sure to put -i as well  16-21 i get around 18 mh/s on rx 480.

Seriously? one card rx480 can get 18mh/s ?
18 mh/s is an impossibility they give 1.8 mh/s with intensity 21.
Activity: 1
@AltMiner.net

with -a neoscrypt i have all shares booo

Corrected Grin Thanks!

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u WALLET -p c=VSX

or (if hashrate is low with GPU)

Code:
-a xevan-mod -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 -u WALLET -p c=VSX
make sure to put -i as well  16-21 i get around 18 mh/s on rx 480.

Seriously? one card rx480 can get 18mh/s ?
Activity: 42
What is the total amount of coins ?? thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this is a good and interesting project
Activity: 106
Hi, SteamOctanePool!
What parameter d= should i use, if i have 5xrx480? I have average 6Mh/s, my wallet VZ2pu8vcMH7aFXevN6qeSgHA2xVNDTBG3q. Thank!
Activity: 66
Hello team

Where i can swap my coin ? i've right now at yobit
Activity: 3
Hello,

The pool is showing no d= config is being sent.  It may take a bit to update.  If you could do me a favor and generate a new address and connect with the d= in the password field.  Since there is no other XEVAN algo you can drop the c=VSX as well.

Thank You!

I managed to get my difficulty to 0.02, but I still struggle to find shares at a constant rate, and therefore my hashrate is reported between 1 and 5kH/s instead of something around 800. And that's what I'm paid for.
Maybe you could change the lowest end of the varDiff to something a bit lower. I don't think cpu miners will get any reward at the current rate
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Hello,

The exploit has been patched and the server locked down with new security.  For our pool you can manually set your difficulty just add d=1 {or what ever difficulty you want} to your password.  So it would be "c=VSX d=1".

Thank You!

Hi StemOctanePool,

thanks for your reply, I'm trying it right now. I don't get my difficulty below 0.125, even with d=0.01.
I have a Hashrate of 800kH/s, which should be around 0.15% of the pool hashrate, yet I only get 0.001% reward as I only turn in a share every 5-10 minutes.
That doesn't seem very profitable.

If you want to check, I'm VZF34YUXcPt1vF6qyTx4DqHmMTCFHBHdbK

Could you also please check my address as well?  VC4QVb1R3zADrzdJuRuQE2oD5NWwagGS4G

I'm currently about 10% of the hashrate of the pool and am only getting paid for 5%.

Thanks!

Hello,

Pool is reporting you are about 6% of the pool hash, so that seems to be about inline.  

Keep in mind frontend stats is an average pool rate not instant. 

Thank You!
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Hello,

The exploit has been patched and the server locked down with new security.  For our pool you can manually set your difficulty just add d=1 {or what ever difficulty you want} to your password.  So it would be "c=VSX d=1".

Thank You!

Hi StemOctanePool,

thanks for your reply, I'm trying it right now. I don't get my difficulty below 0.125, even with d=0.01.
I have a Hashrate of 800kH/s, which should be around 0.15% of the pool hashrate, yet I only get 0.001% reward as I only turn in a share every 5-10 minutes.

Hello,

The pool is showing no d= config is being sent.  It may take a bit to update.  If you could do me a favor and generate a new address and connect with the d= in the password field.  Since there is no other XEVAN algo you can drop the c=VSX as well.

Thank You!
Activity: 39
Hello,

The exploit has been patched and the server locked down with new security.  For our pool you can manually set your difficulty just add d=1 {or what ever difficulty you want} to your password.  So it would be "c=VSX d=1".

Thank You!

Hi StemOctanePool,

Could you also please check my address as well?  VC4QVb1R3zADrzdJuRuQE2oD5NWwagGS4G

I'm currently about 10% of the hashrate of the pool and am only getting paid for 5%.

Thanks!
Jump to: