Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 113. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello,

The exploit has been patched and the server locked down with new security.  For our pool you can manually set your difficulty just add d=1 {or what ever difficulty you want} to your password.  So it would be "c=VSX d=1".

Thank You!

Hi StemOctanePool,

thanks for your reply, I'm trying it right now. I don't get my difficulty below 0.125, even with d=0.01.
I have a Hashrate of 800kH/s, which should be around 0.15% of the pool hashrate, yet I only get 0.001% reward as I only turn in a share every 5-10 minutes.
That doesn't seem very profitable.

If you want to check, I'm VZF34YUXcPt1vF6qyTx4DqHmMTCFHBHdbK
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
I couldn't get solo mining to work either.

I now use http://brutum-pool.com as the difficulty on steamoctane seams to high for me to get any shares. Brutum is not based on YiiMP, so it shouldn't be affected by the YiiMP exploit. For now i'm the only Miner there, so it is essentially solo-mining Smiley
Hello,

The exploit has been patched and the server locked down with new security.  For our pool you can manually set your difficulty just add d=1 {or what ever difficulty you want} to your password.  So it would be "c=VSX d=1".

Thank You!
Activity: 3
I couldn't get solo mining to work either.

I now use http://brutum-pool.com as the difficulty on steamoctane seams to high for me to get any shares. Brutum is not based on YiiMP, so it shouldn't be affected by the YiiMP exploit. For now i'm the only Miner there, so it is essentially solo-mining Smiley
Activity: 106
Hi! Help me please

I have miner 5.5.0-nicehash-1:
Bat.exe
sgminer.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:65015 --algorithm xevan-mod -u username -p password -I 15

vsync.conf
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

open wallet
Oшибкa зaгpyзки бaзы дaнныx блoкoв
Bы xoтитe пepecтpoить бaзy дaнныx блoкoв ceйчac?

miner:
127.0.0.1 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid

How fix this problem?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
I like this coin, MN works great, profit is good Smiley
How much coins is paying per day one masternode now?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Anything about a potential OSX Wallet and masternode?
Activity: 11
I like this coin, MN works great, profit is good Smiley
Activity: 56
Please, to add your beautiful coin to bittrex. I want to mine VSX
Activity: 39
http://yiimp.ccminer.org/

YiiMP was hacked by a new method and will stop activity for vacations.

Here are stealer wallet addresses :

AUR: AY1cqsBqbJCsrpy6cWkfqJJViLdRpnoTUZ
         BTX: 19Sm9zhFzUskpQjC3WC5bfsLRRRAYVqD3z
         CHC: CHP8xX1uGL9GDsHYWZLaKJdvm84xqJpJit
         DNR: D9YR4pxP4KDfcgVPW3Vd1R9Sn6Tf1d3z32 (-40000)
         MAC: MKpSi6Ye9HNWu9pnBuFpM1YGBiyX9AWRVK
         SIGT: B6FKwqkvwayPYkTMBveRq4QGGyzbiNemez (-35385.4245764 tx to cryptopia locked deposits)
         SWEEP: SjdB55JWh2aMsxvwpjYQzW4y14aRBvwCKJ
         XLR: sc24TyARxyWz1yrfMwLM4ku8eEf5tFcYVJ
         XVG: DRrNvdfnL4KU3hJbkT94yxVbegX1C91VSi
         .. others to be filled soon

Stratums will be stopped one by one and may be permanent if no explanations are found.

And so will be my open source work for this damn side of humanity... Good bye...

PS: current owned/immature blocks will be paid to current miners,
             but the frontend will remain stopped.

can confirm stop mining xevan now, all pool that use Yii Framework has been hacked. We need a better pool ASAP.

I am using steamoctanepool.com for xevan and it is great!  Highly recommend!  I switched from yiimp to zpool for verge mining

Measures have been put in place to stop the hack, while do to obvious security reasons we cant elaborate, we do have protections in place.   We are still up and running!

Thank you for the quick update.  Question for you, do you think you could add XVG on x17 algo to your pool?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SIGT: B6FKwqkvwayPYkTMBveRq4QGGyzbiNemez (-35385.4245764 tx to cryptopia locked deposits)

Stratums will be stopped one by one and may be permanent if no explanations are found.

And so will be my open source work for this damn side of humanity... Good bye...

can confirm stop mining xevan now, all pool that use Yii Framework has been hacked. We need a better pool ASAP.

I am using steamoctanepool.com for xevan and it is great!  Highly recommend!  I switched from yiimp to zpool for verge mining

Measures have been put in place to stop the hack, while do to obvious security reasons we cant elaborate, we do have protections in place.   We are still up and running!

Activity: 15

Activity: 70
Really the VSX is working perfectly, the masternode yielding increasingly, in the next week we will be with 150 masternodes, congratulations Vsync VC is a great Dev.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
1- Its a 1:1 swap, ok with that, but what will happen with the svx not swapped? Because there will be xvs that will remain xvs, and I read (somewhere I can't find now) that the supply of vsx is 125mm. But, what if only 80mm make thru xvs to vsx? The supply of vsx will be lowered to 80mm?

2- The development of xvs will be discontinued? Or what? Because the Vsync people will have most percentage of it, and it has some value, no matter what. Or will die?

3- What were the previous works of the dev? Googled and searched nothing. Its a one dev project?

4- Please, a nobbier question: what does make vsx uniq? The no confirmation and obfuscation?

I also have this doubt ..
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Okay, so how does a mining pool affect MN payouts? I must be missing something here.

Currently also blocks without MN payments accepted. Nevertheless, you should not do this. @dev, can you please enforce MN payments so that blocks without MN payments get rejected?

Thanks!

So if i'm understanding you correctly, whenever a block is mined it's supposed to pay out to masternodes, and it currently isn't? If so, that is pretty shitty, and those running the nodes deserve their coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Okay, so how does a mining pool affect MN payouts? I must be missing something here.

Currently also blocks without MN payments accepted. Nevertheless, you should not do this. @dev, can you please enforce MN payments so that blocks without MN payments get rejected?

Thanks!
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Jump to: