Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 115. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have one Problem...

I send you my coins and you change it to VSX.

Now you have xvs and you could sell it. Why haven´t you done it like
Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash? All holders of XVS get the same ammount of VSX?

If your new development is maybe worthless, you can switch to xvs with no loss.
I not excited when i think about it actually.
Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin is essentially the same coin w/ same codebase.

VSX has a completely new codebase.

That could be right. But you now have the double in worth! You don´t see any problem?

why isn´t it possible to grant all XVS holders the same amount of VSX? What are you doing with the
"old" XVS? Isn´t there any temptation for you to sell the XVS? No... i am not excited! Absolutely not. we have no guarantee, that you work on vsx in the furture. We have no guarantee that you don´t sell the XVS. And if you don´t sell the XVS, the worth of XVS gets maybe higher. Don´t you see the problem? You produced worth out of nothing. And that is a big problem. We don´t know anything about the future, but if XVS will rise and VSX will get worthless, than we have a big problem.

The only good way would be. We had send you XVS and you send us VSX. Ok! That is your guarantee that we have XVS. Now it should be your turn to send us XVS back, that we can prticipate in growing of XVS. If XVS would be worthless in the future, than we all have no problem with that. But would it be more worth than VSX we all Ivesotors have a Problem.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105

I have 2 rigs.

I have to say I've personally used Zpool for multi-algo switching and got about 40-50% less than i was expected to.  Then i tried to just stick to one algo and stuck with Skein for literally days, got about 20-30% less than what I actually should have earned in that time based on the pool's stats.  I used hashrefinery during the same time for Skein only with my other rig which is the same setup, and got maybe 5-8% less than what i was expected to receive (compared to Zpool's 20-30% less).  Overall Zpool was basically awarding me 20% less than another pool that was mining the exact same coins, on multiple occasions to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident.  The only thing that is positive about Zpool is that the payouts were actually made.  I would basically recommend any pool in this list above Zpool.  No offense Zpool, but something is going on with your pool and I have personally lost money using your pool, twice.

I really hate to shit on ppl its totally not my style but this happened to me personally and something is definitely fishy about Zpool.  I have personally completely lost any faith I had in Zpool's accuracy and legitimacy, I'd love to hear a response in regards to why this is happening Crackfoo, your pool is set up fantastically with many options and is well and alive, 2%+ fees are also being charged, why on earth is there then an additional 15-25% that goes missing?

Can you compare this with https://altminer.net please? We are here to hear your voices Smiley

So far so good on altminer.net  I have not had any issues that I can point out.  Same with steamoctanepool both are paying out as they should with no missing coins or hidden fees in my experience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

I have 2 rigs.

I have to say I've personally used Zpool for multi-algo switching and got about 40-50% less than i was expected to.  Then i tried to just stick to one algo and stuck with Skein for literally days, got about 20-30% less than what I actually should have earned in that time based on the pool's stats.  I used hashrefinery during the same time for Skein only with my other rig which is the same setup, and got maybe 5-8% less than what i was expected to receive (compared to Zpool's 20-30% less).  Overall Zpool was basically awarding me 20% less than another pool that was mining the exact same coins, on multiple occasions to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident.  The only thing that is positive about Zpool is that the payouts were actually made.  I would basically recommend any pool in this list above Zpool.  No offense Zpool, but something is going on with your pool and I have personally lost money using your pool, twice.

I really hate to shit on ppl its totally not my style but this happened to me personally and something is definitely fishy about Zpool.  I have personally completely lost any faith I had in Zpool's accuracy and legitimacy, I'd love to hear a response in regards to why this is happening Crackfoo, your pool is set up fantastically with many options and is well and alive, 2%+ fees are also being charged, why on earth is there then an additional 15-25% that goes missing?

Can you compare this with https://altminer.net please? We are here to hear your voices Smiley
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

VSX has been added to SteamOctanePool.com!  

Currently only 0.25% fee for (at least) the next 7 days!  

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSYNC as your password.  

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address.  

Example Config Below.  

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX
Statistic update again.  

SOPool has paid out 117187.58 VSX Worth around 0.21BTC at the current rate!
We have 58 miners generating around 270 Mh/s.  
And we have hit 34% of the last 100 blocks!  

Come mine with us!  
Activity: 417
Merit: 105

I have 2 rigs.

Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
You can mine xevan with NVIDIA cards ? Interesting...

no, algo xevan is not nvidia friendly

I mine with my CPU and make about 50-60 per day while my GPU Mines other stuff.
Activity: 101
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
http://xevanminer.ga

Amount 225 VSX and fee only 2%

1 Hours payment

You don't respect the masternode payments. Please modify your pool that masternode payments are respected. Thx.

Activity: 126
I want to invest in this coin
How much now brings one MN of income per day?
Are there any prospects for a rise in the value of the coin?
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Wow! 80 masternodes already up and running, this is going to be huge.
BTW why VSX isn't listed on coinmarketcap.com, this is good for promoting the new coin.
When will hit yobit exchange?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
XevanMiner Pool

Weekend Fee only 0.25% 
1 Hours Payment

Activity: 77
I just went through the exercise of buying XVS on Yobit, getting it exchanged for VSX, and setting up Masternodes. The software works well, and there is good support on Discord. So far, I am impressed.

Have not mined it yet - I need to set up a Xevan GPU miner still. Will do that soon.
Activity: 39
http://steamoctanepool.com/images/header.png

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address.  

Example Config Below.  

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX

We currently are mining 18% of the network with 21 people.  Thank you to all who is mining with us!  

All who wish to mine come on down to SteamOctanePool.com!

This pool is now on FIRE.  Highly recommend!

Thank You!  Some statistics for everyone below.  

Pool has paid out 37242.11021247 VSX in the past 24 hours worth approximately 0.09310528BTC
There are 43 miners mining contributing a total of 219 Mh/s
The pool has found 18% of the last 100 blocks!  

We are looking for more miners to help push these stats higher!  

Mine us now!

Hi mate

Do you have any advice for adding NVIDIA rigs to your pool?  Have a few I can throw at this...

Let me check on that, I thought it was possible but maybe its not. 

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

Example Config Below.  

We currently are mining 18% of the network with 21 people.  Thank you to all who is mining with us!  

This pool is now on FIRE.  Highly recommend!

Thank You!  Some statistics for everyone below.  

Pool has paid out 37242.11021247 VSX in the past 24 hours worth approximately 0.09310528BTC

Mine us now!

Hi mate

Do you have any advice for adding NVIDIA rigs to your pool?  Have a few I can throw at this...

Let me check on that, I thought it was possible but maybe its not. 

I'm not sure, I'm hoping so as I'd rather mine this than ETH, SPR or ZEC
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
http://steamoctanepool.com/images/header.png

Example Config Below. 

We currently are mining 18% of the network with 21 people.  Thank you to all who is mining with us! 

This pool is now on FIRE.  Highly recommend!

Thank You!  Some statistics for everyone below. 

Mine us now!

Hi mate

Do you have any advice for adding NVIDIA rigs to your pool?  Have a few I can throw at this...
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
You have multiple pools to choose from. Pools are on OP. I've been using this "https://altminer.net/" because it's proven. Payouts were no problem. If you want to use this file bat file:
sgminer.exe --url stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 --algorithm xevan-mod -u your wallet address -p c=VSX -I 16
Here's the link to sgminer with xevan algo: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Xevan-GPU-Miner/releases/download/1/sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64.zip
Happy mining but only with AMD graphics.

Ok, got it, I have mine some coins. Thank you very much for your help.

I get this error.

[15:07:49] Started sgminer 5.5.0-nicehash-1
[15:07:49] * using Jansson 2.7
[15:07:49] WARNING: GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS is not specified!

Please help. Thanks
Try using the bat file as follows:

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer.exe --url stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3739 --algorithm xevan-mod -u your wallet -p c=VSX -I 16

Thanks. Now it just stuck at
[15:07:49] Started sgminer 5.5.0-nicehash-1
[15:07:49] * using Jansson 2.7

I have the very same problem since the beginning ..
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
I have one Problem...

I send you my coins and you change it to VSX.

Now you have xvs and you could sell it. Why haven´t you done it like
Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash? All holders of XVS get the same ammount of VSX?

If your new development is maybe worthless, you can switch to xvs with no loss.
I not excited when i think about it actually.
Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin is essentially the same coin w/ same codebase.

VSX has a completely new codebase.
Jump to: