Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 114. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 12
Open a concourse to paper wallet designer!

Let the community interact!
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
XevanMiner Pool

Weekend Fee only 0.25% 
1 Hours Payment

Would you please mind respecting the masternode payments as others do?
Yes respect masternode payments! I will remove your pool from the OP until you change it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
XevanMiner Pool

Weekend Fee only 0.25% 
1 Hours Payment

Would you please mind respecting the masternode payments as others do?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
1- Its a 1:1 swap, ok with that, but what will happen with the svx not swapped? Because there will be xvs that will remain xvs, and I read (somewhere I can't find now) that the supply of vsx is 125mm. But, what if only 80mm make thru xvs to vsx? The supply of vsx will be lowered to 80mm?

2- The development of xvs will be discontinued? Or what? Because the Vsync people will have most percentage of it, and it has some value, no matter what. Or will die?

3- What were the previous works of the dev? Googled and searched nothing. Its a one dev project?

4- Please, a nobbier question: what does make vsx uniq? The no confirmation and obfuscation?
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Alright, this coin should get to Cryptopia now. This should add lots of volume to this coin's trade. Any plans dev?

I second this, it's time for the coin to get some proper volume.  Cryptopia great starting point for it
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Alright, this coin should get to Cryptopia now. This should add lots of volume to this coin's trade. Any plans dev?
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
so another master node coin without utility..  Roll Eyes

like it more then tones of ICO "with utility", as for example one of them you got in your personal text & signature.

Specially now, after statements from USA: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ia_icorelatedclaims
and China: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-04/china-central-bank-says-initial-coin-offerings-are-illegal

enjoy with "another" ICO coin with utility"  Cool
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
so another master node coin without utility..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 151
will it be possible to freewallet put the vsx to vote, so they can put the wallet mobile to vsx.
this would be a good idea?
Activity: 151
I am very happy with this coin.. I believe she will value a lot in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The VSX community is perfect, everyone takes their doubts, Dev is active in discord and that brings security to investors, congratulations to everyone who is believing in the project, we are already going to 100 masternodes.
Activity: 644
Currently I have 10000 VSX. I'm mining further. I mined at several pools from the OP but this proved to me https://pool.coin-miners.info/.
Many miners. Everyone has a choice. I've noticed that coinexchange had a downtime about maintenance. But now it's online.
New exchange https://c-cex.com/?p=vsx-btc. Great work dev. Image for the community.

Activity: 392
Tell me where you can see the initial distribution of coins

How much was pre-marketing, how much is already in circulation, what percentage is frozen in MN and so on?

I can not find
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Thanks for the new pools that just joined VSX in its journey!

will add them to the OP.
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
VSX has been added to SteamOctanePool.com! 

Currently only 0.25% fee for (at least) the next 7 days! 

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSYNC as your password. 

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just point your miner with your config and get paid directly to your wallet address. 

Example Config Below. 

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX

Hey All,

Just an FYI we have lowered our fee to 0.1%.  Here is the new announcement as well as our name and URL change!  SteamOctanePool.com will still continue to work for at least the next year as we migrate to the new address. 

SOpool.us (Formerly SteamOctanePool.com) has lowered the fee of VSX to 0.1% for the next 72 hours!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSX as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 5 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3739 -u VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd -p c=VSX

Donation Address: VDV1uD2aQB9dzaGNQnKdMh4PLmrvUfbBYd
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

I have 2 rigs.

I have to say I've personally used Zpool for multi-algo switching and got about 40-50% less than i was expected to.  Then i tried to just stick to one algo and stuck with Skein for literally days, got about 20-30% less than what I actually should have earned in that time based on the pool's stats.  I used hashrefinery during the same time for Skein only with my other rig which is the same setup, and got maybe 5-8% less than what i was expected to receive (compared to Zpool's 20-30% less).  Overall Zpool was basically awarding me 20% less than another pool that was mining the exact same coins, on multiple occasions to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident.  The only thing that is positive about Zpool is that the payouts were actually made.  I would basically recommend any pool in this list above Zpool.  No offense Zpool, but something is going on with your pool and I have personally lost money using your pool, twice.

I really hate to shit on ppl its totally not my style but this happened to me personally and something is definitely fishy about Zpool.  I have personally completely lost any faith I had in Zpool's accuracy and legitimacy, I'd love to hear a response in regards to why this is happening Crackfoo, your pool is set up fantastically with many options and is well and alive, 2%+ fees are also being charged, why on earth is there then an additional 15-25% that goes missing?

Can you compare this with https://altminer.net please? We are here to hear your voices Smiley

So far so good on altminer.net  I have not had any issues that I can point out.  Same with steamoctanepool both are paying out as they should with no missing coins or hidden fees in my experience.

Thank you for the positive feedback! 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I have one Problem...

I send you my coins and you change it to VSX.

Now you have xvs and you could sell it. Why haven´t you done it like
Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash? All holders of XVS get the same ammount of VSX?

If your new development is maybe worthless, you can switch to xvs with no loss.
I not excited when i think about it actually.

That's actually a very good and viable question. What does the dev do with the old XVS? If he has sold them wouldn't we be able to see it on the blockchain?
Jump to: