Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 52. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Matt L. - 09/09/2017
https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/906313921006587906

Vsync (@VsyncCrypto)
Fund raising for Cryptopia listing:
BTC: 16C9R3Lkct73zYjWL6b2JHViBzoB3n6U1c
Bitcoin cash: 1FjNp17K6KRrRGXUJ8PyxWe7LxLq6nU3x9

#VSX #VSYNC

https://blockchain.info/ro/address/16C9R3Lkct73zYjWL6b2JHViBzoB3n6U1c
Why there only     $ 1,222.67 balance ?!
Don`t you need more for cryptopia listing ?!

Also,from where can i get an vsync avatar pic ?!
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
How does Vsync compare to other privacy related coins?

They also have Obfuscation of DarkSend based on coinjoin, you can dig it up in their whitepaper which coming soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

They have

- INSTANTTX: SWIFTTX

And in the futur

- Elastic Blocksize

- I2P Network Integration

- Dandelion Protocol

- SegWit Integration

- Lightning Network

- Atomic Swap Smart

- Contract Implementation

- ZeroCoin Protocol

They want create a voting system for the community. So we can vote which function we want.

This all in one coin is much better than any coins on the market right now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Activity: 154
Many coins drop 80%. Look at tron or verge. I think it's normal.
Massive corrections, bloody market which caused by bad news from China, India, South Korea; but it's normal correction, especially for Vsync after 25-times increase in such a short period of time which last over more than one week).

better times will come. correctiions are normal. and the last years it was the same. good time to go shopping some cheap coins Cheesy

A positive thought.
I would have been able to sell VSX for 1800 sts, but I did not sell and hold until now. I will definitely keep going hold it.
Massive corrections, bloody market which caused by bad news from China, India, South Korea; but it's normal correction, especially for Vsync after 25-times increase in such a short period of time which last over more than one week).

better times will come. correctiions are normal. and the last years it was the same. good time to go shopping some cheap coins Cheesy
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
I have a strong feeling that Vsync price will hit its all-time high in several weeks when Vsync whitepaper released (as Vsync founders written on its official website) soon in the first quarter of the year of 2018.
After having a whitepaper, we can have clearer picture about real potential of Vsync project.
If I don't forget, Vsync price actually had hit nearby 0,3 $. I know dump and bumps is the normal in trading exchange but why did the price drop so much?

Have you had such a ridiculous question when coins pump (five-times, ten-times increases) so much, fella?

Vsync rocketed up to around $0.25 from somewhere around $0.02, then it's not strange to see it experienced dramatically drops to $0.01 (where it began pumps) before rallying up to current price (above $0.04). Personally, I think it is normal after exponential growth Cheesy
You can see its historical chart there:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync-vsx/

Oh thank for your illustration about historical price happenings of vsync. I have a silly friend obtained above 250K coins but didn't run a masternode, neither selling it. I bet he not happy with the price of this coin at moment. Waiting for some renovation in this year and hope for the best in Vsync price.
This is also worth mentioning that devs kept their word and everything is after planning and road-map.

-They promised new website and road-map. It was on time.
-Logo is also re-branded as mentioned in the road map.
-Signature campaign is also here now as was planned in the road-map.
if someone is interested here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vsync-project-masternode-coin-great-coin-active-team-closed-3000878
-Devs also update all communication channels, websites etc.

So these devs are reliable and trustworthy.
Vsync is going to have everything great coins have plus some more.

Peace !

That's true. And the admins/devs do his work very good and are transparency. This is a good sign for the future.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
This is also worth mentioning that devs kept their word and everything is after planning and road-map.

-They promised new website and road-map. It was on time.
-Logo is also re-branded as mentioned in the road map.
-Signature campaign is also here now as was planned in the road-map.
if someone is interested here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vsync-project-masternode-coin-great-coin-active-team-closed-3000878
-Devs also update all communication channels, websites etc.

So these devs are reliable and trustworthy.
Vsync is going to have everything great coins have plus some more.

Peace !
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

I do not think that the last time price jump was a pump.
The value increased by weeks and it was organically slow.
The reason for sudden price decrease was of-course due to the whole market crash.
Look what happened to big players like DASH, LTC, Ripple, IOTA etc. Most of them lost more than 75% of their value.
The negative news from China, South Korea and India effected the market.
But the market will go up again and crypto currency is nonstop-able.
No government can stop something which is decentralized.
We do not have an office to be shot down.
This is buying time. Vsync has a great future and I believe this is one of the best investments.
Cause Vsync has a purpose,with active developers and clear road-map so its not a copy paste coin like many other coins.

Peace !
If I don't forget, Vsync price actually had hit nearby 0,3 $. I know dump and bumps is the normal in trading exchange but why did the price drop so much?

Have you had such a ridiculous question when coins pump (five-times, ten-times increases) so much, fella?

Vsync rocketed up to around $0.25 from somewhere around $0.02, then it's not strange to see it experienced dramatically drops to $0.01 (where it began pumps) before rallying up to current price (above $0.04). Personally, I think it is normal after exponential growth Cheesy
You can see its historical chart there:
I suggest that Dev should postpone the signature campaign due to bearish market at least 1 months or will run again at the middle of year or wait for bullish market soon in next month, then they can start the signature campaign anytime. 15 posts per week with  at least 200 characters long is not much incentive for participants at the moment.
I am not sure about what devs want to run signature campaign at the moment. If I am developer of Vsycn, I would run campaigns when something interesting are coming, like something pointed out in roadmap. It just makes sense to run campaign like this for maximize effects of its on public attention and increase exposure of readers in bitcointalk forum in particular at the right period.
You know what, signature campaigns belong to real supporters, if you want to get money fastly, you should leave and choose higher-paid campaigns to join.
Happy wearing signature codes.  Grin
Best regards.
Activity: 227
Glad to know that Vsyn has been launched it's signature campaign. Hello professor, how is it's payment for participants? Any extra requirements? Or just only keep it's signature until the campaign is over? Thank for your time.

Not too much payments for Vsync signature supporters at the moment. Devs said rules can be changed over time, and I hope that rewards will be increased simultaneously with reducing minimum weekly post-counts.
Please visit there for more details and join it if you like ideas behind Vsync project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3000878.40

I suggest that Dev should postpone the signature campaign due to bearish market at least 1 months or will run again at the middle of year or wait for bullish market soon in next month, then they can start the signature campaign anytime. 15 posts per week with  at least 200 characters long is not much incentive for participants at the moment.
Activity: 174
Lick me
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VSX/
Today, Vsync masternode holders can get around $7 each day for running their masternodes. The price for one Vsync masternode is about 1 BTC, that means current ROI is too low. But I strongly believe in the project, and temporarily only 46% of VSX locked in masternodes.
Vsync announced its signature campaign for the first time some days ago. This one might help to bring Vsync project to more readers; and potential investors, traders, masternode holders; those ones in turn will lift Vsync price to higher levels, might be somewhere above $0.5 in year of 2018.
Vsync will rally to around $0.25 sooner or later this year. Then it will reach its new all-time highs, which I hope somewhere about $1.
New signature campaign will discover information about Vsync project out in the crypto world. More investor will know about Vsync, then some of them will buy the coin which can help to lift daily trading volume up. Daily trading volume is important to ask for listing on other bigger exchanges.
Furthermore, big things might occur after Merchandise acceptance in the second quarter of 2018. At the period, PoS also will be activated. Lots of potential things in the 2th quarter. Smiley
Personally, devs should increase rewards a little bit due to current price of Vsync is too low to attract more supporters, including me ^^

Glad to know that Vsyn has been launched it's signature campaign. Hello professor, how is it's payment for participants? Any extra requirements? Or just only keep it's signature until the campaign is over? Thank for your time.
Activity: 151
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VSX/
Today, Vsync masternode holders can get around $7 each day for running their masternodes. The price for one Vsync masternode is about 1 BTC, that means current ROI is too low. But I strongly believe in the project, and temporarily only 46% of VSX locked in masternodes.
Vsync announced its signature campaign for the first time some days ago. This one might help to bring Vsync project to more readers; and potential investors, traders, masternode holders; those ones in turn will lift Vsync price to higher levels, might be somewhere above $0.5 in year of 2018.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
hello
looking to start mining , only see a miner for amd a cpu , I'm sorry if I'm missing it but is there one fpr nvdia ?
thank   :)you !

as we can read VSX pow algo is a XEVAN, so you need miner supporting it - maybe you can find what you looking for on there: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/krnlx-nvidia-xevan-miner-33-mh-on-1070-6mh-on-80ti-free-opensource-2237852

I literally started mining last month , everything is still very new to me , I ask questions on vsx discord and I get a response  to use  google.... not very helpful
I'm a holder or Vsx.
ive been on the VTC board and they all were so helpful.. I guess I'm just expecting to much ....
I have 2 vega amd  64 , still haven't used
and 12 gtx 1070 ti 1080 ti mix ...
I did the opposite here by buying everything then trying to learn.....

Mining seems to be unprofitanle at the moment, I guess. You should mine in earlier phase.

well, since its impossible at the moment to reverse time and mine in earlier phase, I wont do that
im not looking to mine to dump asap , im looking mine and hold for a while and if the VSX teams delivers on theire promise my coins will be profuable at other date..
thats how this crypto thing works just FYI

It should return to becoming at least a break even process. Usually the deviation that the price is way below mining is a temporary thing unless the coins really has nothing to offer anymore.
Activity: 47
Vsync's signature activity reward is too low, and it is hoped that VSX will have a good price.
If you don't interested, you can go. No need to comment with such a post.
Pages:
Jump to: