Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 56. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I tried to move the coin to the wallet but this is doesn't synchronized in windows, so now I don't know if the deposit is there or not but not synchronized
Stop kidding, my wallet automatically sync.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
yeah, the same design of the wallet Wink but the coin itself, I don't like it.
Activity: 90
by the way, look at this - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sk21-masternodes-mixing-darksend-pow-pos-swap-2176430

ALGO:XEVAN

Dark Gravity wave retarget
250k Collateral
Pow-Pos
Pow
Block time 300 sec
Reward 80 coins x blockk + 20% masternode
Final POW block 100000
Premine for swap 30000000
Ports rpc: 72013 p2p: 25070

Skull (SK21)

Brazil coin
Brazil dev
I think this XVS and Brazilman37 is one person
Activity: 112
I tried to move the coin to the wallet but this is doesn't synchronized in windows, so now I don't know if the deposit is there or not but not synchronized
Activity: 40
I thought you went to prison for your crimes against the community, you out on bail
No need to put the guy in jail. He simply should get out of the topic, then keep spamming in the others.
Activity: 55
Sounds good to see your last words, HODL. It's better if you won't join the topic.
Best regard,
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Where was vsync created , what city , country? Any info would be great

no where
its a community coin, created by the community for the community

Haha, with 100 million coins premined for the dev.
http://telegra.ph/VSX--SCAM-01-31
It's for spammers, who always create new accounts to spam project and spread FUDs around the forum, like HODL.
LOL! That is your first message, dude.
Do you know what does spam and fud mean? There are facts only by that link.
I thought you went to prison for your crimes against the community, you out on bail

The only crime I've done is attempt to open peoples eyes. Now I see some people are too stupid to hear me.

~
Hi FUDer,
Look at your 37 last posts (Your total post count at the moment is 37); all of them said about Vsync in different topics, most in the ofiicial ANN of Vsync project. It is likely that your account was created only for the purpose of spread FUDs that Vsync is a scam one.

Another point is that you have gotten 2 merit points from xandry. By now, I can not what you wrote to received those two merits. It is likely that you deleted your posts.

Keep spamming and fudding, your account will be banned sooner or later.
Wholy shit account! Please get out of the topic, right now.

I was supporting the project, helping it as I could, even wrote FAQ for it. When I released all those things from the article I believed the dev can change and go the right way. He did not. My posts were deleted by the dev. I think this one will be deleted too.

This is my last post here. I wish you people even who's angry on me not to lose as much money as could bring big harm to their family budget. I wish the dev won't get too much sentence in prison or too much harm if he will be found by someone from community (who's now angry at me, lol). Wish you all the best in crypto world, the other world without scammers and liers.
Activity: 60
~
Hi FUDer,
Look at your 37 last posts (Your total post count at the moment is 37); all of them said about Vsync in different topics, most in the ofiicial ANN of Vsync project. It is likely that your account was created only for the purpose of spread FUDs that Vsync is a scam one.

Another point is that you have gotten 2 merit points from xandry. By now, I can not what you wrote to received those two merits. It is likely that you deleted your posts.

Keep spamming and fudding, your account will be banned sooner or later.
Wholy shit account! Please get out of the topic, right now.
Activity: 30
I think we should have Vsync signature campaign for spreading the project's popularity out, Sir.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

no where

It's for spammers, who always create new accounts to spam project and spread FUDs around the forum, like HODL.

no where

Activity: 41
Error when compile wallet daemon on vps ubuntu, any new update for version 2.0.0.0?

Code:
chainparams.cpp:57:3: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric 
constant (220000, uint256("0x00000000001b5bdc9e4dd9d5f60b9c95e2f7a9eb23407f429bcb07cd35 ^
chainparams.cpp:57:3: error: expected ‘)’ before numeric constant
Makefile:3729: recipe for target 'libbitcoin_common_a-chainparams.o' failed

no where

Activity: 33

no where
Activity: 96
Hi Dev,
Do you have any news about exchanges? Sorry to bother you, but I'm so curious about it
We have successfully applied to CobinHood and Kucoin and going for more here and there.

Will keep you guys updated.
Hi dev,
Thanks for your news, but I have a suggestion for you.
For upcoming updating news about important things of the Vsync project, I think you should post the news with bold, increased size, and highlight. It will be easier for readers and supporters to follow the progress of the project.
Additionally, there are lots of shitty posts around the forum and the topic is  not an exception. Consequently, highlights, bold, larger size might be better.
Let take Solaris annoucement as a example for my suggestion:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831629.5600
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Hey everyone, who has an updated nodes list for me? My wallet will only make 2 connections with the nodes from the announcement post
I've already did a fresh install (deleted peers.dat etc) Makes no difference so far
Get your nodes here.
https://explorer.vsync.pw/nodes
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Hey everyone, who has an updated nodes list for me? My wallet will only make 2 connections with the nodes from the announcement post
I've already did a fresh install (deleted peers.dat etc) Makes no difference so far
XVS
Activity: 573
Hi Dev,
Do you have any news about exchanges? Sorry to bother you, but I'm so curious about it
We have successfully applied to CobinHood and Kucoin and going for more here and there.

Will keep you guys updated.
XVS
Activity: 573
i'm waiting for pos and go to the moon with VSX ! Grin
We have to wait almost two months before PoS start. I have 250k Vsync bit isn't know how to set up MN. I am a little bit scared to lose those coins if I do something wrong during MAN setting up procedure.

You can't loose your coins if you send them to the wallet you backed up previously. That masternode key is not actually your wallet privkey.
Thanks. Hi what I know is I have to send 250k coins to a new address in the network, which is not located in my wallet. I am right?
You own the 250k. It is located in your wallet.dat and you own the privkey.
Activity: 100
i'm waiting for pos and go to the moon with VSX ! Grin
We have to wait almost two months before PoS start. I have 250k Vsync bit isn't know how to set up MN. I am a little bit scared to lose those coins if I do something wrong during MAN setting up procedure.

You can't loose your coins if you send them to the wallet you backed up previously. That masternode key is not actually your wallet privkey.
Thanks. Hi what I know is I have to send 250k coins to a new address in the network, which is not located in my wallet. I am right?
Pages:
Jump to: