Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 54. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
how and where can i buy your coin ?
Activity: 4
Hey guys, Vote for Vsync to be listed on CoinFalcon, it's an exchange that is evolving a lot on the last days.
https://coinfalcon.canny.io/coin-request/p/vsync-vsx
Activity: 123
It is valuable summary on anonymous coins. Thanks for your work, Parsa. I guess and hope that Vsync will reach $2 or $10 in the year of 2018. I have also want to buy a little bit more VSX in order to have enough coins for my masternode. I am going to hold VSX to die and this one might make me rich. Happy investing in such a potential private coin.
Privacy is one of the most interesting, promising features of cryptocurrencies, which got huge attention from investors.
In addition, Vsync also has masternode, which is another advantage of the coin in comparison with other xevan algorithmed coins.
Private, anonymous coins will be hot in 2018. There is increased demand on privacy after more governments released stricter management policies recent months.

This is another P&D coin. Lots of new investors got burned due to this coin adding to this its on scam exchange

Please look at charts before investing into this coin. Beware its scam coin

say's a newbie with activity: 3 - go, go and play outside

hhaah right.

the chart looks like that due to lacking volume on its small exchange. once this picks up volume and makes it to larger exchanges, this thing will be up x10
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
It is valuable summary on anonymous coins. Thanks for your work, Parsa. I guess and hope that Vsync will reach $2 or $10 in the year of 2018. I have also want to buy a little bit more VSX in order to have enough coins for my masternode. I am going to hold VSX to die and this one might make me rich. Happy investing in such a potential private coin.
Privacy is one of the most interesting, promising features of cryptocurrencies, which got huge attention from investors.
In addition, Vsync also has masternode, which is another advantage of the coin in comparison with other xevan algorithmed coins.
Private, anonymous coins will be hot in 2018. There is increased demand on privacy after more governments released stricter management policies recent months.

This is another P&D coin. Lots of new investors got burned due to this coin adding to this its on scam exchange

say's a newbie with activity: 3 - go, go and play outside
RGV
Activity: 16

Activity: 97
Activity: 60
Activity: 119
I have added paste the nodes into vsync.conf. It's been hours and still out of sync.
restart the wallet after adding the nodes.
if it still can not be solve. Backing up wallet, delete all things in the Vsync folder, except vsync.conf file and masternode.conf file (if you are masternode owner), then reinstall Vsync wallet, replacing wallet.dat with your back  up file. Then let the new installed wallet a few minutes to sync with network. Everything will be fine for your wallet.
Let do it and enjoy syncing results.
Activity: 109
~
BUT its IMPORTANT the get on a BIG EXCHANGE like BITTREX, BINANCE, KUCOIN .  So lets go Dev go for it aggressiv to put it on one or much better on all of them 3 BIG EXCHANGES !!!
In recent months, it is really hard to list new coins on Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance exchanges because their changes in policy. So, I think others suggestions will better than those three exchanges.
Activity: 1
Lets compare some most anonymous crypto coins and their price, shall we ?
Vsync is/will be among top 5 most anonymous coins. Check where Vsync stands
and calculate your return on investment when the price of VSX goes up to its fair value.

Monero:    Price 327 USD
Zcash:      Price 490 USD
PIVX:        Price 6.6  USD
Zcoin:       Price 70 USD
Komodo:   Price 5.41 USD
Nav Coin:  Price 2.13 USD
Zen Cash:  Price 45 USD
DASH:       Price 744 USD
Vsync:       Price 0.05 USD  !!!

Vsync is a hidden jewel to be discovered.
I believe MN owners will be rich in future.

Peace !

i also have very big hopes in this coin . It reminds me of verge before it was on the Radar and I am sure 2018 will be the Year of Verge. I hope VSX will make the same moves .

SO VSX Great Community coin . Team is working ! It could easily reach 1- 5 $. I hope I can get more step by step .

BUT its IMPORTANT the get on a BIG EXCHANGE like BITTREX, BINANCE, KUCOIN .  So lets go Dev go for it aggressiv to put it on one or much better on all of them 3 BIG EXCHANGES !!!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Lets compare some most anonymous crypto coins and their price, shall we ?
Vsync is/will be among top 5 most anonymous coins. Check where Vsync stands
and calculate your return on investment when the price of VSX goes up to its fair value.

Monero:    Price 327 USD
Zcash:      Price 490 USD
PIVX:        Price 6.6  USD
Zcoin:       Price 70 USD
Komodo:   Price 5.41 USD
Nav Coin:  Price 2.13 USD
Zen Cash:  Price 45 USD
DASH:       Price 744 USD
Vsync:       Price 0.05 USD  !!!

Vsync is a hidden jewel to be discovered.
I believe MN owners will be rich in future.

Peace !

Activity: 107
I'm thinking of diving in a serious and promising masternode. I have a 2 BTC budget. Should you recommend me VSYNC? Tech looks promising, but exchanges and vol are a lil bit tiny..
More exchanges which are bigger, better are coming. Stay tuned for more good news from devs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I'm thinking of diving in a serious and promising masternode. I have a 2 BTC budget. Should you recommend me VSYNC? Tech looks promising, but exchanges and vol are a lil bit tiny..
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
My wallet have some error.

Link is below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MbIE5hPQbiYdKYXMwrVsATy-H2Xzu_HC/view

Help me please.

sorry for my enlish language.

regrads,
I can't see content without google account. What's in your link?
Activity: 13
My wallet have some error.

Link is below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MbIE5hPQbiYdKYXMwrVsATy-H2Xzu_HC/view

Help me please.

sorry for my enlish language.

regrads,
Activity: 84

Do not you think that another exchange must take place in this currency?

Yes, that's right
I think VSX should be listed above a few more exchanges, to increase its popularity
Activity: 60

Do not you think that another exchange must take place in this currency?
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
I have added paste the nodes into vsync.conf. It's been hours and still out of sync.
restart the wallet after adding the nodes.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: