Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 94. (Read 144765 times)

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
According to Mnrank.com there is ROI = 715 days?  Huh
Is it real figures?
No, they need to fix the MN reward.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
According to Mnrank.com there is ROI = 715 days?  Huh
Is it real figures?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Many new nodes each day.It's seem you guys have greate DEV
Activity: 8
http://steamoctanepool.com/images/250x.png
SOpool.us has lowered the fee for VSX to 0.5% for all!  This incentive is made available as a promotion to try our auto exchange feature!  Mine VSX and get paid in BTC, just use your BTC address as your username, and c=BTC as your password!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=VSX as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in VSX:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3739 -u VQXp7LNYM1pd4PWxz71d374eeWDvA5xSTY -p c=VSX 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3739 -u 1274XcaSZaYhHkgEVS6h98UyTwoyk5ZKsZ-p c=BTC 
Donation Address: VQXp7LNYM1pd4PWxz71d374eeWDvA5xSTY
SCAM!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks does not work payment !!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
any Progress updates / news dev?
As the developers said earlier, you have to wait till the Q1 2018 for a possible breakthrough. Hope it helps and good luck.

yeah but as a supporter of this coin with a couple of hundred bucks in it it would be nice to receive any Progress updates or maybe hire some marketing guys to make blog Posts. . tweets or anything theres just nothing :/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
any Progress updates / news dev?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I'm not sure if it's worth it to get more coins and get masternode at this point. because as what I heard you only get around 300-500 VSX coins a day and that's small.
XVS
for example. look at Solaris xlr which was premined too. the first address in the rich list came from premining and then will be used for the swap. You can check that. Good luck

You didn't get the point dude!

I'm sure he didn't! Let me explain: First chain was premined 100%, dev sold the coins on the market. After he sold all the coins, made another chain, and swapped (not transparently, i mean on an exchange, but on discord - to cover the total amount swapped) the VSX coins for the XVS coin people bought from him. Smiley)) You don't see the picture. And more than that, he premined 25% more coins "for promotions". Another thing, anyone knws how many coins was swapped? If the answer is yes, just deduct that amount from the 125 mill premined and see what is the amount dev left with (second time). About the "good luck" thing, I think you'll need it. I'm out from this shit long time ago. Cheers!
Only for "Promotion" ? Did you just read one word of the thread ?

BlockChain is a public ledger, use it.
XVS
XVS
250000 coins to make a masternode. it's a lot
especially since VSX was largely premine
makes no sense.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
250000 coins to make a masternode. it's a lot
especially since VSX was largely premine
Activity: 294

SOpool.us has lowered the fee for VSX to 0.5% for all!  This incentive is made available as a promotion to try our auto exchange feature!  Mine VSX and get paid in BTC, just use your BTC address as your username, and c=BTC as your password!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Example config below

To get paid in VSX:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3739 -u VQXp7LNYM1pd4PWxz71d374eeWDvA5xSTY -p c=VSX

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3739 -u 1274XcaSZaYhHkgEVS6h98UyTwoyk5ZKsZ-p c=BTC
Scam pool. Read https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22023040
and here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22862912
Please search before decide to mine on this pool.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
for example. look at Solaris xlr which was premined too. the first address in the rich list came from premining and then will be used for the swap. You can check that. Good luck

I'm sure he didn't! Let me explain: First chain was premined 100%, dev sold the coins on the market. After he sold all the coins, made another chain, and swapped (not transparently, i mean on an exchange, but on discord - to cover the total amount swapped) the VSX coins for the XVS coin people bought from him. Smiley)) You don't see the picture. And more than that, he premined 25% more coins "for promotions". Another thing, anyone knws how many coins was swapped? If the answer is yes, just deduct that amount from the 125 mill premined and see what is the amount dev left with (second time). About the "good luck" thing, I think you'll need it. I'm out from this shit long time ago. Cheers!
Activity: 280

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
it looks like that what you meant related to those coins premined for the swap

So dev already planned a swap at the creation of the coin? Could you explain what was the reason for the swap after all?
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

Example config below

To get paid in VSX:
Code:

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
Activity: 117
Can anybody tell me how the obfuscation function works and what it does? I have no idea and would like some more information about this Smiley

I want to know it as well Smiley

transaction mixing.  pretty much all masternode coins do it, so by itself it's no reason to buy this one.
Pages:
Jump to: