Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 93. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
let's see .. you guys do not fear hat the coin was fully premined and the creator could dump the whole market at anytime?
are you trying to fud everyone in the announcement? Everyone have their knowledge, information about the project, so I think they have decision already. If you want to buy the coin at cheaper price, please wait for a while until the right time, then you could buy it. Good luck guys.

im not fudding lol I got my own MN set up however if the coin is starting to get popular there are ppl around with billions of VSX so I just wanted to know what you think about that since the coin is 100% premined and swapped with the old vsync ...
Yes you are. the block Explorer show how many coins we have in cir. that number is 140 mill. A billion is a number with : 1,000,000,000, i.e. one thousand million. now are you drunk or FUDin.
I like your comment, haha. It looks like that guy want to buy cheaper Vsync by trying to spread FUDs
But my question is, are there anything new or interesting from developers after the swap?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
let's see .. you guys do not fear hat the coin was fully premined and the creator could dump the whole market at anytime?
are you trying to fud everyone in the announcement? Everyone have their knowledge, information about the project, so I think they have decision already. If you want to buy the coin at cheaper price, please wait for a while until the right time, then you could buy it. Good luck guys.

im not fudding lol I got my own MN set up however if the coin is starting to get popular there are ppl around with billions of VSX so I just wanted to know what you think about that since the coin is 100% premined and swapped with the old vsync ...
Yes you are. the block Explorer show how many coins we have in cir. that number is 140 mill. A billion is a number with : 1,000,000,000, i.e. one thousand million. now are you drunk or FUDin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 56
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Ok, understood.  Smiley

But now the price is 0.69 cent, so I'll receive $124,2 as for today, i.e. 600 VSX dayly.

Is it right?

You are right.      600 rewards a day x 30 days = 18000 VSX x 0.7 cent = 126 USD
soon future price 600 rewards a day x 30 days = 18000 VSX x 10 cent = 1800 USD

if increase in number of masternodes = less coins on the market = higher value.
VSX can have max 520 masternodes, if masternode numbers reach 500
than all 130 mln VSX will be locked and the price will go to Alpha Centuri (closest solar system to us about 4 light years away).
130 mln VSX minus 500 MN = 5 mln VSX available on the market. if that happens price will surpass DASH. (Dash has 7.6 mln on the market)

Dev of this coin is very smart to choose 250K VSX for a MN, and also those who invested in this coin are damn smart.
And those who sell or dump this beautiful coin are stupid x 10. Excuse my french.
This coin is going to do much better than PIVX. When the price reaches 4 usd like PIVX, this MN will be the best on the market.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars...

VSX price is not yet at 69 cents. It's still under $0.006 that's below 1 cent.

No body said its 69 cent !
He said 0.61 cent, less than 1 cent. it means $0.0061
10 cent = $0.1
We counted cent not usd.
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Ok, understood.  Smiley

But now the price is 0.69 cent, so I'll receive $124,2 as for today, i.e. 600 VSX dayly.

Is it right?

You are right.      600 rewards a day x 30 days = 18000 VSX x 0.7 cent = 126 USD

than all 130 mln VSX will be locked and the price will go to Alpha Centuri (closest solar system to us about 4 light years away).
130 mln VSX minus 500 MN = 5 mln VSX available on the market. if that happens price will surpass DASH. (Dash has 7.6 mln on the market)

Dev of this coin is very smart to choose 250K VSX for a MN, and also those who invested in this coin are damn smart.
And those who sell or dump this beautiful coin are stupid x 10. Excuse my french.
This coin is going to do much better than PIVX. When the price reaches 4 usd like PIVX, this MN will be the best on the market.

VSX price is not yet at 69 cents. It's still under $0.006 that's below 1 cent.

Ok, understood.  Smiley

Is it right?

Activity: 161
I'm looking for the Roadmap and I'm not finding it, is there any? the project seems interesting, I would like to know what the next steps
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hi,

Couple of questions:

How much is the block reward?
What is the reward percentage of the block that goes to masternodes?
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
According to Mnrank.com there is ROI = 715 days?  Huh
Is it real figures?
No, they need to fix the MN reward.

So, what is real ROI figures?

Thanks.

When the price of VSX hits 1 cent your MN will give you 180 USD monthly which will be next week.
When the price hits 10 cent which is soon in late 2017, your monthly income will be 1800 USD with current number of MN.
When the price hits 50 cent, which will be in 2018, it will be time to quit your job cause you passive income will be 9000 USD.
If the number of MN doubles so you have still 4500 USD a month.
When price hits 1 usd, buy a top laptop, travel on business class and play with your b...

I can't wait when VSX reach $1 so I can buy a laptop, travel business class and play with my b...  Cheesy Grin
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Happy mining!

NEW MINING POOL READY

Only 1.0% fee!

Just add the following after having replaced the wallet address to your miner
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineproject.ru:3739 -u VGJ3nZvCUm69p1GBy69SMhJm5Jntt6bzQE -p "c=VSX,stats"
or without stats:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineproject.ru:3739 -u VGJ3nZvCUm69p1GBy69SMhJm5Jntt6bzQE -p "c=VSX"

Compare your stats on : http://pool.mineproject.ru/bench

Peer List (addnode) : http://pool.mineproject.ru/explorer/peers?id=1628 <= Useful for starting to synchronise.
I guarantee the correct calculation pool fee. Only 1% of fee.
Thank you for the Pool, keep it up strong !
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Ok, understood.  Smiley

Is it right?
Is it real figures?

Thanks.

When the price of VSX hits 1 cent your MN will give you 180 USD monthly which will be next week.
When the price hits 10 cent which is soon in late 2017, your monthly income will be 1800 USD with current number of MN.
When the price hits 50 cent, which will be in 2018, it will be time to quit your job cause you passive income will be 9000 USD.
If the number of MN doubles so you have still 4500 USD a month.
When price hits 1 usd, buy a top laptop, travel on business class and play with your b...
Is it real figures?

Thanks.
By now, the coin has been listed on three masternodes-statistisced websites.

Would you kindly post which ones?

Thanks!
Activity: 58
250000 coins to make a masternode. it's a lot
especially since VSX was largely premine
makes no sense.

it's logic
this means that for a masternodes one must buy most of the coins that have been premined
I like the coin when even

XVS
Is it real figures?

so its a problem with their site, not the actual rewards?
Yes, they have to update the MN reward to reflect correctly their stats.
Activity: 125
Is it real figures?

so its a problem with their site, not the actual rewards?
XVS
any Progress updates / news dev?
As the developers said earlier, you have to wait till the Q1 2018 for a possible breakthrough. Hope it helps and good luck.

yeah but as a supporter of this coin with a couple of hundred bucks in it it would be nice to receive any Progress updates or maybe hire some marketing guys to make blog Posts. . tweets or anything theres just nothing :/
Up to date news are always posted on our twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: