Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHPMiner for CGMiner v3.7.2 / SGMiner 4.1.0+ with multi rig support - page 2. (Read 11553 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
can anyone confirm whether this works with cgminer-kalroth?
Activity: 1
First let me say this is the best monitoring and alert solution I have yet to come across, and I will gladly donate if I can get it working again - which brings me to my question  Wink  I just installed phpminer for the first time yesterday (version 1.2.1)  I had it all configured and working well until today, when I saw a new version was out.  I downloaded the 1.3.1 zip and ran the linux installer script like I did for the initial installation of 1.2.1.  During the install it prompted for mysql user and password, which I guessed as phpminer/phpminer.  When this finished I tried to open the web page and was greeted with a notice that I had just installed or upgraded phpminer, and I should install mysql and edit config.php with my database connection details.  This puzzled me since I already installed mysql when I installed version 1.2.1 yesterday.  Rather than reinstall mysql I edited the config.php file in the config folder with what I thought were the correct database connection details.  After doing that I can open the main page, but all of my miners are gone, and there's an error "can't connect to driver" at the top left of each page.

So my question is have I completely broken my installation?  What's the correct procedure for upgrading?  Thanks and keep up the great work - this is a great app!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
New version available: 1.3.1

Changes:
  - Fix fatal error for infoException not found.

After updates always update the phpminer rpcclient and restart the service.

New version available: 1.3.0

Changes:
  - All API-Commands will now be executed from the rpc client, so only rpc connection details are required by adding rigs.
  - Removed push.co notification service because the push.co service does not work and no response from their support.
  - Added access management.
  - Fix some problems while editing a rig.
  - Fixed CPU-Usage problem on RPC-Client
  - Add cron lock-pid.
  - Changed kernel miner settings to text input instead of select
  - Fix cron for rebooting rig's
  - Add rig based pools
  - Add "shortname" for rigs which will be used as the username appendings for rig based pools.
  - Add bug reporting
  - Re-Added fan rpm output.
  - Add manual rig reboot command for each rig.
  - Fix error message when miner software has no pools configurated.
  - Add possibility to change pool group.
  - Add version number to the page title.
  - While in collapsed mode, a change affects all devices within this rig.
  - Change donate system where user can choose how much he wants to donate.
  - Fix typos.

Activity: 24
Would be nice to show up the Rig Work Utility in %, next to Rig hasrate...

Have to check the Space. I have so much infos displayed that I needed to cut off some text strings from the model in order to get a 1 line entry without a wrap.

I meaning top of cards info, next to overall hashrate

Have to check the Space. I have so much infos displayed that I needed to cut off some text strings from the model in order to get a 1 line entry without a wrap.
Activity: 24
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
also cannot connect rpc client on bamt 1.3

help me guys

i did all by manual 100%
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
i did everything by manual and still get

Connection Refuse

when i first login time to phpminer and put all setings

who will support me with that will get donate
A new update with a new config structure is on the way. It needs some more testings.

Can someone tell me where a step by step guide is to setting this up. We have tried and we cant get it right.

Readme.md has all what you need, if you are on linux there are one click installation shell files.
Activity: 3
Can someone tell me where a step by step guide is to setting this up. We have tried and we cant get it right.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Also, i just did a git pull and now i'm getting a DB Locked error.

Is the cronjob still running? When you get the error and how it is completely called?

i'm getting this

Current linux rpcclient installation script has a bug where it just exit's.
Till the new update is released a fix is to remove "exit 0;" on line 68.
Also after the script has finished check /etc/init.d/phpminer_rpcclient there is a line where it says PROGRAM=  if there are any { or } please remove those brackets.

Is the cronjob still running? When you get the error and how it is completely called?

Thanks.

its not a major issue. the processor isn't used for much else! just wanted to know if it was me or if it affected anyone else.

Look forward to the next update.

is there any reason that the rpcclient script would use 100% of my CPU?

it starts off fine but ends up using all of my Processor power. i have to frequently kill the Process and waiut for the cron job to restart it.

any ideas?

I noticed this issue too.
Please have a bit time. I currently implemented a access control management. When it is fully tested and working the update will also bring up  hopefully a fix for that issue Smiley The problem is testing if my changes had an effect of it is a bit tricky because i have to wait some time after the load prob begins.
is there any reason that the rpcclient script would use 100% of my CPU?

it starts off fine but ends up using all of my Processor power. i have to frequently kill the Process and waiut for the cron job to restart it.

any ideas?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
New version available: 1.2.1

Changes:
  - Fix stored pools in cgminer when using rig based pools
  - Add SMTP From configuration
  - Fix add pool to cgminer config when adding pools to an active group
  - Add Rig based Start/Stop mining
  - Add better miner binary for rpc client confg.

People who use SGMiner, please open the rpc client config.php and change the miner from cgminer to sgminer
Great new features!

Just a live sign from me: I am currently re-structuring the config files, so it will be better in performance and better to develop for me in the future.
I will keep an eye on github then Wink
Just a live sign from me: I am currently re-structuring the config files, so it will be better in performance and better to develop for me in the future.
New version available: 1.2.1

Changes:
  - Fix stored pools in cgminer when using rig based pools
  - Add SMTP From configuration
  - Fix add pool to cgminer config when adding pools to an active group
  - Add Rig based Start/Stop mining
  - Add better miner binary for rpc client confg.

People who use SGMiner, please open the rpc client config.php and change the miner from cgminer to sgminer
Pages:
Jump to: