Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHPMiner for CGMiner v3.7.2 / SGMiner 4.1.0+ with multi rig support - page 6. (Read 11553 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hi guys, wow I really love the screenshot. Has anybody got this to run on Windows? If not, can I run it on my Raspberry Pi and connect remotely to my cgminer on Windows? Regards

Yes this will work, I think your rasp pi has a normal linux running with a webserver ?
Sorry don't have a rasp pi so that's why I am asking Smiley
Looking at the screenshots, it looks very squashed. It would be better if it was sorted in blocks like "GPU's" and "General".

Why GPU's and General ? What do you put into General section?

In the first time i had just a table with the gpu's but after i decided to extend the script to connect multiple rig's it was required to have for each rig a seperated table with the gpu's
Hi, I'm not good at PHP, but it seemed that there is a serious issue for your donate design:

// If we mine over 24 hours. Switch to donate pools.
            if ($rig_config['mining_time'] >= 100) { #86400

You saw it correctly, this would switch every 100 seconds. Sad

Oh man, thank you very much, shit, this was a debug value for me to test if it is working good. Tomorroww there will be an update which fix this also with the issue fix to reboot linux machine.

Sorry for that, just forgot to change it back to the 86400 seconds.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Looking at the screenshots, it looks very squashed. It would be better if it was sorted in blocks like "GPU's" and "General".
Activity: 80
Hi, I'm not good at PHP, but it seemed that there is a serious issue for your donate design:

// If we mine over 24 hours. Switch to donate pools.
            if ($rig_config['mining_time'] >= 100) { #86400

The comment mentioned 24 hours, but the actual value is 100 seconds. Once I croned this script in my rig, I will have to donate 15 minutes per 100 seconds.

I am not a PHP engineer, I check the php manual for time() is to return the current time measured in the number of seconds since the Unix Epoch (January 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT). Below is the code you calculate the time for $rig_config['mining_time']:

// The time from the last mining time.
                if (empty($rig_config['mining_last'])) {
                    $rig_config['mining_last'] = TIME_NOW;
                }

// Inc the mining time.
                $rig_config['mining_time'] += (TIME_NOW - $rig_config['mining_last']);
                $rig_config['mining_last'] = TIME_NOW;
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
Hi guys, wow I really love the screenshot. Has anybody got this to run on Windows? If not, can I run it on my Raspberry Pi and connect remotely to my cgminer on Windows? Regards
Activity: 113
Hey idk if you understand what i mean. Atm this miner ( knc , avalon etc ) use cgminer. Also i can control it on cgremote with cgminer api. but with your panel cant add it because rpc part not run on miner side. It say and error ( normal ) . If can have possiblity bypass this it will be good for monitor more stuff ! Smiley

+1 I also would like to known if there is a way to not use PHPMiner RPC and just the cgminer API (I do not need restart)
Activity: 200
Hey idk if you understand what i mean. Atm this miner ( knc , avalon etc ) use cgminer. Also i can control it on cgremote with cgminer api. but with your panel cant add it because rpc part not run on miner side. It say and error ( normal ) . If can have possiblity bypass this it will be good for monitor more stuff ! Smiley
@icarus, will check it on weekend,

@bayo, Currently cgminer is the only one which is supported as "miner", i will check the other's too but all miners have one required dependency, there must exist some sort of api to which i can talk and recieve the information from the miner application. When a software does not provide an api i can not do much. but will check them.
Activity: 200
Hi i just test your php script and look very good but can you change the rig add script for allow cgminer api only for miner rig like knc avalon ant miner etc.So we can monitor this asic too.  Atm when trying add it say bad rpc info or something missing in this. ( Sorry my english ) And thanks for your time and script !!
Activity: 96
/etc/sudoers:
# Allow members of group sudo to execute any command
%sudo   ALL=(ALL:ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL

user has access to run all commands with root.
you say "reboot" command.
Is the user allowed to call "shutdown -r NOW"? can you test this within the command shell?
Activity: 96
Rebooting with DEAD/Sick GPU's not working on linux. It's spamming with RapidPush that it should do it but no reboots happening. I have phpminer running with sudo user having access to reboot command
New version available: 1.0.9

Changes:
  - Fixed reboot command for windows
  - Enhanced Dead/Sick GPU settings.

After updates always update the phpminer rpcclient and restart the service.
New version available: 1.0.8

Changes:
  - Added restart option when Dead/Sick GPU's are detected without defunc processes.
  - Add Socket timeout setting.

New version available: 1.0.7

Changes:
  - Fix cronjob error when no rig's are configurated.
  - Fix adding pools on servers which don't response as expected thx @ madcoin
  - Fix HW config dialog to close correctly.
  - Fix adding/deleting rig urls thx @ icarus

People who downloaded 1.0.5 till now, please re-download it.

or change:
$system_conf['version'] = array(1, 0, 4);

to:
$system_conf['version'] = array(1, 0, 5);

within includes/common.php at line 60.

Sorry forgot to change the version info Smiley
PHPMiner includes RapidPush notifications which is also made by me. It works flawless with Android devices. IPhone's are not supported.
But you could create a seperate email address and send the notifications to this email which you configurated at your ios phone.
Activity: 969
Merit: 1000
what is the best way to notification mobiles  Huh any free sms service without captcha  Huh
whatsapp viber tango tictoc any of them have api  Huh
New version: 1.0.5

Changes:
  - Fix errors while retrieving device status in main windows

Pages:
Jump to: