Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 10. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253
Coin is still running?

Nodes still up?

Web site still up?

Exactly.

Your plans aren't my plans.

Sell if you want.  Hold if you want.  Dump, buy, whatever that's your choice.

I've been pretty clear about how I was going to run this coin.

Thanks to all that have helped promote XPTX!
Activity: 355
Merit: 47
Yea this is starting to become a joke.  It's amazing how the dev literally seems to have 0 interest in making money lol.  On a coin that is called PLATINUM.  I'd say if nothing happens by 2019, this coin is going to be dead.  The dev can come in and say hello once every 3 months and show no initiative at all on doing anything all he wants then.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

Volcano with a proper upgrade is now a $1 million coin...
While XPTX is sucking the Big One at $200K... down 80% in 3 months... hope y'all took profits  Smiley

It's a good thing the Dev is "active"... it would be even better if he wanted to make some $$$.
For anyone who is new and doesn't know even though it is posted often.  We do have a community driven xptx discord https://discord.gg/n7VPeAw open to anyone who would like to join or chat whenever.  It's small at only 150 people but the more that become interested the better it would get.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I wish people would know about the staking % more.  It amazes me no one has heard about this coin when it has a 50 page thread on here lol

I think people know about XPTX but prefer to remain silent and check in here every so often to see if there are any new updates. I used to be one of these people that never posted in here and just checked the thread once every month to see what's going on here. Then I became more active as I like to support the projects I buy and own coins of. Staking has been great for me too the last couple of days, my best being yesterday where I got a 51 coin stake and a 23 coin stake.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I wish people would know about the staking % more.  It amazes me no one has heard about this coin when it has a 50 page thread on here lol

Agreed. These last days I've been especially impressed by XPTX. Last three days I've received an enormous 4,9% interest from staking. That amounts to just over 600% annual interest!

And if the price goes further down, staking rewards should go up as well. At this point it therefore just looks like free money to me.   Cool
Yes XPTX is a good project and has been for a long time now however there hasn't really been much said from the dev on what developments are being worked on behind the scenes. Most of us that have been in XPTX for a long time are waiting for the day the dev announces what he has been working on all this time.
I found the ANN topic today, and wanna to discover more about the PlatinumBAR project.
Fortunately, I found your thread.
Can you share with me which ones are the most promising things of the project, @vella85, please.
I will help me so much.

Hello and welcome here, I wish I could help you my friend however we are all waiting on what the dev has been working on behind the scenes. No one really knows what this project has to offer except for the 230% APR from staking and that its a low supply coin right now. Lets just hope the dev can at least give us all a small update to let us know he is still around working on developments.
I think we are all just really drunk and like holding this coin because we have no fucking clue why we are holding this coin. lol
I really like this project, seems a good team over there and, until now, they are pretty good at what they're doing. I think proofs commitment to the project for it's future development.

Yes XPTX is a good project and has been for a long time now however there hasn't really been much said from the dev on what developments are being worked on behind the scenes. Most of us that have been in XPTX for a long time are waiting for the day the dev announces what he has been working on all this time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I really like this project, seems a good team over there and, until now, they are pretty good at what they're doing. I think proofs commitment to the project for it's future development.

The README on github says the staking has 23% interest: https://github.com/xptx/PlatinumBar. It should be 230% like in the ANN post and on http://platinumbar.io/ right?

Yes, def more than 23% lol they forgot a 0
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
The README on github says the staking has 23% interest: https://github.com/xptx/PlatinumBar. It should be 230% like in the ANN post and on http://platinumbar.io/ right?
Back up I see, volume been steady last few days

Yeah good to see the explorer is back up, I guess the dev is around then working on it behind the scenes. Its good to see some volume however we always see this for 1 or 2 days and then it drops off again. We need to try and get consistent daily volume and then people might start to take notice here.
Back up I see, volume been steady last few days
So... is anyone going to get https://xptx.io/ back online?  edit, nvm its back up
I'm taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.

It looks like you are posting in the wrong thread my friend as XPTX isn't running a bounty right now.

Staking is back to normal again, thank god

Yes it looks like it has returned to how it was a couple weeks ago as I have also been getting regular stakes again like I was before. I even got a nice stake of 33 coins and then 2 more stakes of 16 and 11 coins so yeah its back to how it was before.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I'm taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Staking is back to normal again, thank god
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
XPTX is one of the most stable coin also in this bear market, staking like a beast and waiting for develop and bull market!
Pages:
Jump to: