Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 11. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
the company is very promising, I'm sure that its success will not make us wait long in the near future. It will surprise us very much.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think PlatinumBAR is electronic money based on Quark with pow, PoS and long-term support (LTS). The platinumbar hash algorithm used to demonstrate Quark 9 stonework and Novacoin for evidence of shareholding. I think soon the project will succeed because it is very attractive.
Activity: 355
Merit: 47
I know the dev doesn't like to update the community until the developments are almost complete or ready to be released but it would be nice for the dev to give us some idea on what he is working on. This is one of my top staking coins but if new people come in they would like to see something. Please don't take this the wrong way, I have seen what no communication has done to other projects or no plan on where the coin is heading, we don't want to see that here.

I agree, at least tell us he is working on something or has a idea where the coin is heading.  This coin will eventually wind up dead if 0 news is ever given again.  He comments in this thread every now and then but the xptx twitter has had a bunch of posts in 2017.. yet 0 so far in 2018.  Like at least try common lol
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I know the dev doesn't like to update the community until the developments are almost complete or ready to be released but it would be nice for the dev to give us some idea on what he is working on. This is one of my top staking coins but if new people come in they would like to see something. Please don't take this the wrong way, I have seen what no communication has done to other projects or no plan on where the coin is heading, we don't want to see that here.
Just changing of wallet hands, no worries.  A couple grand can easily move this coin like usual.
Hi, guys. Why is this low price in this coin? dev still care about this coin?

XPTX has held its value and price for a very long time even with the markets going down all year but this time it wasn't spared just like almost all the coins out there. I'm sure that the price will once again pick up once BTC and all the other Altcoins start to rise again. Just look at the buy and sell walls, it doesn't take much to move the price in either direction. What XPTX really needs is some volume and more people to know about it.
Activity: 126
Hi, guys. Why is this low price in this coin? dev still care about this coin?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today
I have recently added PlatinumBar (XPTX)  to my calculator and i hope  to provide soon some interesting statistics and graph about this coin
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/XPTX/
I think the dev should look into adding a exchange.  A lot of the small coins that either left cryptopia or a issue happened where they lost a listing went to https://latoken.com/ so far.  I have used it and it seems pretty easy and quick to use.   I heard it's easy to get a coin listed there, can platinumbar look into this?

To be honest I think XPTX is safe on Cryptopia for now as it has been listed on there for a long time now and even with the low volume it has been able to remain on there with no problems at all. However I do agree that it would be best to get on more exchanges but maybe now isn't the right time even though some exchanges are easy to get on. Really what needs to happen is for the volume to increase and remain steady and then the dev could look at more exchanges.

Yea if people only knew about this coin it would be to the moon easily.
I think the dev should look into adding a exchange.  A lot of the small coins that either left cryptopia or a issue happened where they lost a listing went to https://latoken.com/ so far.  I have used it and it seems pretty easy and quick to use.   I heard it's easy to get a coin listed there, can platinumbar look into this?

To be honest I think XPTX is safe on Cryptopia for now as it has been listed on there for a long time now and even with the low volume it has been able to remain on there with no problems at all. However I do agree that it would be best to get on more exchanges but maybe now isn't the right time even though some exchanges are easy to get on. Really what needs to happen is for the volume to increase and remain steady and then the dev could look at more exchanges.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
It does not have a strong use case yet. At the moment, it just stakes for inflation. Undecided

Use cases in some instances are over-rated.  We don't know what the Dev has in mind yet.  Maybe it's just a cool low cap coin that is a store of value.  Look at Unobtanium.  That has less of a use case but is worth $150 per coin.
I'm not even worried about price.  The value of this coin staking is worth more than someone buying a large sum at one time to move the price to $5.  Even know, you would think the market is low for xptx but it isn't.  It's all bs small orders in the order book.  We have mentioned this in the discord numerous times to people not to worry.  $4000 at the moment would move the price to $1 just like that.  It's all small mini orders that's all.

Very true, I'm not too worried about the price as I never really pay attention to the XPTX price as I just stake and buy more whenever I see a dip which isn't that often. This coin never really has much volume except for when almost everything was pumping late last year which is when we did see some nice volume here. I'm sure that we will see that again in the near future, in the meantime I'll continue to stake and build my staking weight whenever there is a dip.
Activity: 77
It does not have a strong use case yet. At the moment, it just stakes for inflation. Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
After a long time holding its value the price has been slowly decreasing over the past week or so. I guess people are either tired of waiting or are panicking and selling their XPTX. I for one am holding and staking as I noticed that my stakes have picked up in the past week, not sure why but I'm earning a lot more now then I have ever been earning staking this coin.

$xptx held out a long time and it just took a correction up until recently.   With the lower prices I doubled my position and the staking rewards did pick up.

Yes XPTX has held up well for a very long time, a lot more then most other coins out there. I also picked up a little more coins to add to my stack to help increase the staking weight. Like I said I have been staking a lot more now then before and I haven't really changed the way I stake as I still stake around 8 hours a day.

On July 31 2017 I had 183 XPTX in my wallet.  On July 31 2018 I had 1309 XPTX.  Very happy with the results.

Edit:  All of it from staking!
I'm not even worried about price.  The value of this coin staking is worth more than someone buying a large sum at one time to move the price to $5.  Even know, you would think the market is low for xptx but it isn't.  It's all bs small orders in the order book.  We have mentioned this in the discord numerous times to people not to worry.  $4000 at the moment would move the price to $1 just like that.  It's all small mini orders that's all.
After a long time holding its value the price has been slowly decreasing over the past week or so. I guess people are either tired of waiting or are panicking and selling their XPTX. I for one am holding and staking as I noticed that my stakes have picked up in the past week, not sure why but I'm earning a lot more now then I have ever been earning staking this coin.

Everything is down right now.

Things will pick back up.

Yes that is true and now might be a great time to buy some more XPTX which is what I did the other day as a small buy order of mine filled which I wasn't expecting to happen but it did as people panic as BTC was falling along with everything else. I've been holding XPTX for over a year now so I'm not too worried about what is going on right now with the crypto market as I believe that its only a matter of time before it picks up again. The question will be will XPTX reach its ATH of $5? That would be nice to see again!
Activity: 316
Merit: 253

Everything is down right now.

Things will pick back up.

$xptx held out a long time and it just took a correction up until recently.   With the lower prices I doubled my position and the staking rewards did pick up.

Yes XPTX has held up well for a very long time, a lot more then most other coins out there. I also picked up a little more coins to add to my stack to help increase the staking weight. Like I said I have been staking a lot more now then before and I haven't really changed the way I stake as I still stake around 8 hours a day.
Activity: 1

$xptx held out a long time and it just took a correction up until recently.   With the lower prices I doubled my position and the staking rewards did pick up.
Pages:
Jump to: