Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 12. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
After a long time holding its value the price has been slowly decreasing over the past week or so. I guess people are either tired of waiting or are panicking and selling their XPTX. I for one am holding and staking as I noticed that my stakes have picked up in the past week, not sure why but I'm earning a lot more now then I have ever been earning staking this coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
I want to ask, why is my coin not giving me ICO? Can anyone help me solve the problem?

I didn't get XPTX from ICO??? I have 500 pieces.

Do you mean Stakes?  Is your wallet unlocked for minting?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

$XPTX has been listed on another exchange:

https://myspeedtrade.com/

I'm not affiliated with the exchange - just passing along the info.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I want to ask, why is my coin not giving me ICO? Can anyone help me solve the problem?

I didn't get XPTX from ICO??? I have 500 pieces.
Activity: 355
Merit: 47
Still sleeping on this coin
Please everyone friendly reminder, there is a community PlatinumBAR discord if anyone would like to chat, needs help, or has questions feel free to stop in! https://discord.gg/KeXgPy4
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
this coin is a dream
I am in the discord and people are active there.  This coin is a slowly stable growing coin.  It's a very good holding investment coin.

Yes the discord has seen a fair bit of activity in recent weeks which is great to see. It shows that there is a group of people that support the coin and once we get some developments XPTX could explode! Also most people don't know how well this coin stakes with just a few hundred coins, yes it might take some time but the stakes are great.

Stakes are realistically some of the best if not the best % out there right now.  For a legit, real, non scam coin that is, this is probably the best staking coin there is.  All it needs is to be known and volume to pick up.  If it were on a bigger exchange people would hear about it more and look into it.
I am in the discord and people are active there.  This coin is a slowly stable growing coin.  It's a very good holding investment coin.

Yes the discord has seen a fair bit of activity in recent weeks which is great to see. It shows that there is a group of people that support the coin and once we get some developments XPTX could explode! Also most people don't know how well this coin stakes with just a few hundred coins, yes it might take some time but the stakes are great.
XPTX in my opinion has been doing well over the past couple of weeks even though the volume is low but at least no one is dumping their stakes. I still believe that hardly no one even knows about this coin because if they did we would see a lot more volume daily as the staking rewards are one of the best in crypto. Maybe once we start to see some developments more people will want in on XPTX.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Hey. How many coins do you need to keep on your wallet to get 100 coins a day? Where can I make a calculation?

You get 230% nominal interest = 230/365 = 0.0063/day... so 100/0.0063 = 15,873 coins required.
To get annualized rate using DAILY compounding... 1.0063 ^ 365 = roughly 900%.

Someone is accumulating and/or propping up this coin by clearing the offers regularly.

Let's do a thought experiment...
Say someone owns 10% of XPTX or about 16 BTC...
And is staking about 20% per month or 3.2 BTC/month...
It's totally worth it to spend, say, half of that to prop up the price in a thin market.

I just wish the Yobit wallet was working.
Activity: 127
I love this coin but I can't figure out why the inflation is not killing it
Perhaps one of the options. All coin holders do not want to sell their coins for a pittance. Keeping in this way an asset
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I love this coin but I can't figure out why the inflation is not killing it
Activity: 28
Hi, did you try the bootstrap on the OP? I'm not sure when that was last updated but that is the only one that I can find and know of sorry. I haven't had any problems with this wallet at all except once when I had no active connections but once I added the nodes from the OP all was well again.
Using boostrap file will boost the speed of synchronization process up much faster.
I suggest this guy to try using boostrap, which is available in the OP, too.
Hey. How many coins do you need to keep on your wallet to get 100 coins a day? Where can I make a calculation?

Roughly 20,000 I would say.  From then it would grow and the following month would be 120-130 coins a day and so forth.
Activity: 127
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hey Droogie,

Yes, You can stake easily on WIndows or a mac.  There is no need to change any ports on your modem since you do not need inbound connections to connect to your wallet.   

No RPi (rasperry pi?) script or daemon.

Join the discord .. link is on @xptxbot on twitter.

Hi all, I have a question regarding staking. I currently only have mobile wifi with Huawei mobile modem. There isn't much option to set custom ports on it and would like to know if it's still possible to do PoS?

Also is there RPi script for running daemon?

Thx a lot,
Droogie
If it's a stable source for internet it would be fine to stake with.
Activity: 4
Hi all, I have a question regarding staking. I currently only have mobile wifi with Huawei mobile modem. There isn't much option to set custom ports on it and would like to know if it's still possible to do PoS?

Also is there RPi script for running daemon?

Thx a lot,
Droogie
Pages:
Jump to: