Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 13. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I love how STILL this coin has been at a stable price around $1 +/- 15 cents.  Still amazes me no one has noticed this coin.

I agree, XPTX has held strong during the past few weeks while almost everything has crashed which is a good sign as people don't want to sell and continue to stake their coins. Like you said no one really knows about this coin except for a small community which I hope one day grows even bigger.
Activity: 355
Merit: 47
I love how STILL this coin has been at a stable price around $1 +/- 15 cents.  Still amazes me no one has noticed this coin.
Hi all is there an uptodate bootstrap wallets gone out of sync .
anyone here having same problem?

cheers

Hi, did you try the bootstrap on the OP? I'm not sure when that was last updated but that is the only one that I can find and know of sorry. I haven't had any problems with this wallet at all except once when I had no active connections but once I added the nodes from the OP all was well again.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hi all is there an uptodate bootstrap wallets gone out of sync .
anyone here having same problem?

cheers

XPTX has been flat around 0.00015 for 18 months now...
So we got some magic here or there is something actually going on...
Because it's really hard to find a coin that yields about 800% in reality...
But somehow avoids the usual hyper-inflationary death spiral.

And it's not just bots, that's what lazy ass pinheads always say...
Ya man, crypto is all whales and bots if your on dope and sleep all day...
Reality = the big, fat spread on microcaps is once in a lifetime chance to stack BTC.

Yea it literally astonishes me that people don't jump on this lol.  I feel like most people who even fathom hearing about this coin think it's a scam and the 700-800% annual return a year after compounding is too good to be true.  That and they feel like because a lot of people are in top 100 wallets makeup the circulation they get scared.  Not our fault we keep buying up to stake more and more.  The only downfall is volume is low, but still.. not a issue if the coin was known obviously.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

XPTX has been flat around 0.00015 for 18 months now...
So we got some magic here or there is something actually going on...
Because it's really hard to find a coin that yields about 800% in reality...
But somehow avoids the usual hyper-inflationary death spiral.

And it's not just bots, that's what lazy ass pinheads always say...
Ya man, crypto is all whales and bots if your on dope and sleep all day...
Reality = the big, fat spread on microcaps is once in a lifetime chance to stack BTC.
I wonder if anymore exchanges are in the list to get on for xptx?  Can we please get a active twitter or discord or something to get the community to learn about this?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales
Could you imagine this coin on binance or something lol.  Imagine if people actually knew about this coin and staking rewards.  I've been in on this coin for a couple months now and it's ridiculous to still imagine that almost no one knows of it.  Over 51,000 views on this thread and not 1 single negative comment or reply.  Everyone who genuinely learns of the possibilities of this coin just buys, holds, and stakes.

I agree, also XPTX has had no marketing what so ever since it was launch except for a small bounty campaign. So once we get some developments from the dev and more big Twitter accounts start tweeting about this coin, it can easily explode! The discord does have some activity which is great to see so be sure to join. The community is growing by the week and its only a matter of time before this one pops.

They could probably also use a subreddit as well.  In general though yea, this bear market as of late just reminds me that xptx is a great place to take cover in.  Not only does the price mostly stay around the same always, but you're getting compounding interest on holdings lol.  Like it amazes me how no one knows of it still.
Could you imagine this coin on binance or something lol.  Imagine if people actually knew about this coin and staking rewards.  I've been in on this coin for a couple months now and it's ridiculous to still imagine that almost no one knows of it.  Over 51,000 views on this thread and not 1 single negative comment or reply.  Everyone who genuinely learns of the possibilities of this coin just buys, holds, and stakes.

I agree, also XPTX has had no marketing what so ever since it was launch except for a small bounty campaign. So once we get some developments from the dev and more big Twitter accounts start tweeting about this coin, it can easily explode! The discord does have some activity which is great to see so be sure to join. The community is growing by the week and its only a matter of time before this one pops.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
I think cryptopia is just fine. Very solid exchange, actually. This coins is a staking GEM, hope to grab some in case it will dip.

Yes I agree and if it dips below 10k or gets anywhere near 10k I'll be loading up on some more to help with my staking weight. As NeuroticR said, the community is growing daily in the discord where as before hardly anyone knew about it which is a good sign as it helps get more exposure for the coin. It would be nice to see the dev pop in every now and then even if its to say hi. Patience is the key here so just keep staking while we wait for the developments.

The dude that merited Blackchopper's post has 140,000 followers on Twitter...
So XPTX has an official crypto dog whistle from a shadowy spec miner.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Back in days,  The explorer was down for a little bit  due to some issues with the server. 
I would like to learn more about PlatinumBAR and understand its vision in the future, along with its additional advantages
Activity: 14
Back in days,  The explorer was down for a little bit  due to some issues with the server. 
Activity: 16
Hi all. I also think this one is a gem that has not yet been found by the big boys. However, I also think it is also nice to see the dev pop up once in a while to post about any developments happening. As said, patience is key. Until then, let's enjoy the rewards Wink

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Nice to see the listing on an additional exchange, its not a huge one but the more the merrier I say. I haven't had any experience with crex24 so if anyone else has your input in the forum would be nice to hear.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/platinumbar/#markets
Crex24

Yes, it's always nice to see on more exchanges. Crex24 is an interesting exchange that many people love, because they have fiat pairs and people can buy crypto with USD, unlike most other exchanges.
I think cryptopia is just fine. Very solid exchange, actually. This coins is a staking GEM, hope to grab some in case it will dip.

Yes I agree and if it dips below 10k or gets anywhere near 10k I'll be loading up on some more to help with my staking weight. As NeuroticR said, the community is growing daily in the discord where as before hardly anyone knew about it which is a good sign as it helps get more exposure for the coin. It would be nice to see the dev pop in every now and then even if its to say hi. Patience is the key here so just keep staking while we wait for the developments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Well, we got a single post from blackchopper, and a mini-pump with 3 BTC of volume (most of it just wash trading from a volume bot).  The ole girl is tuckered out now.  Suppose another 6 months of zero volume and zero progress is in order.  See you guys this fall!

Perhaps, it was not just a mini-pump only because of blackchopper's update. The community is growing. We have got almost 100 members on XPTX discord server already.

Join the growing community on discord: https://discord.gg/NMugJD5

I hope that blackchopper might decide to give us a visit over there Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
Well, we got a single post from blackchopper, and a mini-pump with 3 BTC of volume (most of it just wash trading from a volume bot).  The ole girl is tuckered out now.  Suppose another 6 months of zero volume and zero progress is in order.  See you guys this fall!

Happy staking until then!  In all seriousness, I don't mind the droughts as longs as he pops in now and again.  It just gives us more time to stake.
Pages:
Jump to: