Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 32. (Read 79569 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253
Sorry for being away for so long.  I'm still here and currently working on some updates.  Block explorer had an issue which has now be resolved.  xptx.io

As everyone can see from the block explorer, I haven't moved any coins since this project started.  I've made zero money from this project.  It's actually cost me money.

The other developer working on the project got too busy with his regular job and other projects and he's dropped out.  I'm in the process of bringing another developer on board.

I'll be posting some more updates shortly, thanks to everyone for sticking around.

Thank you for the update and sticking with this project, that is half the battle

Its unfortunate about the other developer dropping out, but those sort of things happen with long term projects.

The coin/wallet is very functional and the supply is very low

I hope with continued development you and the community will receive the rewards they deserve for sticking with it long term. 

People have priorities, at least he was upfront with leaving.

Hopefully, another developer will come on board in the near future. 

Thanks for the positive words!   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Sorry for being away for so long.  I'm still here and currently working on some updates.  Block explorer had an issue which has now be resolved.  xptx.io

As everyone can see from the block explorer, I haven't moved any coins since this project started.  I've made zero money from this project.  It's actually cost me money.

The other developer working on the project got too busy with his regular job and other projects and he's dropped out.  I'm in the process of bringing another developer on board.

I'll be posting some more updates shortly, thanks to everyone for sticking around.

Thank you for the update and sticking with this project, that is half the battle

Its unfortunate about the other developer dropping out, but those sort of things happen with long term projects.

The coin/wallet is very functional and the supply is very low

I hope with continued development you and the community will receive the rewards they deserve for sticking with it long term. 
I don't really get what you mean by 'quark based cryptocurrency'.. Could you explain more? Huh Huh

Read this:  http://www.quarkcoins.com/bitcoin-vs-quarkcoin.html

The link above should give you the information you're looking for.

for some reason, the link doesn't work... Embarrassed Undecided
anything else that I could look at?

Do a google search, you'll find all the information you're looking for.   Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
https://boscoin.io
I don't really get what you mean by 'quark based cryptocurrency'.. Could you explain more? Huh Huh

Read this:  http://www.quarkcoins.com/bitcoin-vs-quarkcoin.html

for some reason, the link doesn't work... Embarrassed Undecided
anything else that I could look at?

Read this:  http://www.quarkcoins.com/bitcoin-vs-quarkcoin.html

I've had an occasion to talk with blackchopper and get a brief overview of his plans. He is committed to a specific project that I think has a good shot of being successful. Glad I mined and HODL'd, anyway.

Thanks for the support! 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
https://boscoin.io
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

I've had an occasion to talk with blackchopper and get a brief overview of his plans. He is committed to a specific project that I think has a good shot of being successful. Glad I mined and HODL'd, anyway.

Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Any news will be good  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
hello dev whre are you? what are you doing? Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1421
Can be nice if we can see some dev news and updates! Thanks
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Don't know, but all sold at a decent profit thanks to them. Enough for me. I prefer to be in project with more informative devs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
insiders buying?!
legendary
Activity: 1049
ded?

https://twitter.com/platinumbarxptx

If what they are saying on twitter is true, those who are slowly scooping up coins at dirt cheap prices could end up with something fairly decent.

It all depends on the platform and if someone reputable is building the gambling platform, it will be interesting to see.
If there is no Trading Volume(no News no Roadmap) on the exchanges they will delist the coin. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 692
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
btw deposit/withdraw @ yobit working well
Activity: 692
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
FYI - The block explorer is going to be down for a few days as I migrate it to another server. 

what about the Block Explorer?? seems is still not updated.

FYI - The block explorer is going to be down for a few days as I migrate it to another server. 
Pages:
Jump to: