Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 35. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
yobit - Wallet status: Maintenance
Activity: 152
if add Bittrex,I think Prices will rise.
Activity: 316
Merit: 253
Thanks @yomamanodros for letting me know about the explorer.  Everything should be up-to-date now.
The explorer was down for a little bit today due to some issues with the server.  Everything is cleared up and it's back online now.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Huh Bitsquare, who will use it? There are no transactions and too much commission. We need access to major exchanges.

Bitsquare is new and people are just learning about it.  Major coins are included in the software and they don't have a lot of volume either.  A major exchange would be a nice addition.  Probably happen after we launch some of our new features which are currently in progress.

No trading volume, prices have been falling. Huh

You have BTC surging, LSK, TheDAO, etc. all taking up people's attention.  Added, we haven't ANNed any new features yet.  Things take time, people are picking up cheap coins - me included.

Me included also. Still holding, staking and waiting for some new features!

XPTX is a good coin to hold for now. Mine, stake or buy. Price is very cheap. XPTX community needs more PR support and dev support to deliver more to the community
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Premine dumped?
2700 sat already.  Undecided

I don't think DEV dumped his premine, just some wake hands dump on the (really low) support.
Activity: 1022
Premine dumped?
2700 sat already.  Undecided
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
What a dump.....what happened?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Staking here too. Need to buy some too...xptx is on a fire sale Smiley
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Huh Bitsquare, who will use it? There are no transactions and too much commission. We need access to major exchanges.

Bitsquare is new and people are just learning about it.  Major coins are included in the software and they don't have a lot of volume either.  A major exchange would be a nice addition.  Probably happen after we launch some of our new features which are currently in progress.

You have BTC surging, LSK, TheDAO, etc. all taking up people's attention.  Added, we haven't ANNed any new features yet.  Things take time, people are picking up cheap coins - me included.

Me included also. Still holding, staking and waiting for some new features!

Activity: 152
Activity: 366
there's a new Bitsquare release (0.4.8 ) where we can finally trade XPTX!

https://github.com/bitsquare/bitsquare/releases/

Great to be part of Bitsquare!   Wink

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
there's a new Bitsquare release (0.4.8 ) where we can finally trade XPTX!

https://github.com/bitsquare/bitsquare/releases/
Block Explorer has been updated.

1.  Shows the price on Yobit.
2.  Difficulty is now based on POS.
3.  Labels have been added for the Burn address / Developers address.

http://xptx.io
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
dropping the beginning, we have a new ATH @ 80k sat!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
you think the price corresponds to a coin?
xptx by 150k sat and i very happy person
Maybe more then 150k. I've sold some of mine at 70k, rest I'll sell at 200k for sure!

Remember that , very low supply! Adding some new features it'll hit 200k for sure.
i sell 50% of all coin by 50k sat and have profit +20k sat now i sell enough 50 % by 150k sat ))
Activity: 466
Merit: 500
you think the price corresponds to a coin?
xptx by 150k sat and i very happy person
Maybe more then 150k. I've sold some of mine at 70k, rest I'll sell at 200k for sure!

Remember that , very low supply! Adding some new features it'll hit 200k for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: