Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 37. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253
What about www.coinmarketcap.com?

It would be nice also to have another explorer.
I'm in love with https://chainz.cryptoid.info because offer a nice view of the network like Version, Protocol & Network Share, Geo-location and details of the PoS extraction and Largest wallet.

The coin has been submitted to CMC.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

if is not already... you need millions to develop something to ETH level, which is not going to happen here
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
What about www.coinmarketcap.com?

It would be nice also to have another explorer.
I'm in love with https://chainz.cryptoid.info because offer a nice view of the network like Version, Protocol & Network Share, Geo-location and details of the PoS extraction and Largest wallet.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Dead coin.  Huh

Far from dead, but your free to have your opinion.

That's right man. Better to say it going to dead unless you do something as Developer. Price is very low and i can't understand why it happened.

Development takes time - especially what we're working on.  I'm not here to pump the price up.  Once some of our new features are released I expect the price to go up.

Could you say what are the new features? It can be a good motivation for price moving at least.

He said he's not here to pump the price up. Just accumulate at these low prices and wait for news.
when end mining price up to 100-200k sat)) we need wait and will be milioners
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Dead coin.  Huh

That's right man. Better to say it going to dead unless you do something as Developer. Price is very low and i can't understand why it happened.

Development takes time - especially what we're working on.  I'm not here to pump the price up.  Once some of our new features are released I expect the price to go up.

Could you say what are the new features? It can be a good motivation for price moving at least.

He said he's not here to pump the price up. Just accumulate at these low prices and wait for news.

Exactly, buy on rumor; sell on news (unless the news is really fantastic! Then buy more.)
Activity: 518
Dead coin.  Huh

Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Dead coin.  Huh

Development takes time - especially what we're working on.  I'm not here to pump the price up.  Once some of our new features are released I expect the price to go up.

Activity: 152
on yobit,24V: 0.1 BTC Shocked,Not much trading volume.
Activity: 518
Dead coin.  Huh

Lol just sparking some conversation.  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
interesting ...

im watching this one ...

#crysx
Dead coin.  Huh

Development takes time - especially what we're working on.  I'm not here to pump the price up.  Once some of our new features are released I expect the price to go up.
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Dead coin.  Huh

Activity: 420
Current market price is very low. If anyone have trust in this coin, it is better to buy at this price rather than mining.
Dead coin.  Huh

Pages:
Jump to: