Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 46. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Some news dev? Have you decide something about the premine?

Hope that the premine is not to big..

It is.
The premine is 10k with the total supply around 22k
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Hope that the premine is not to big..
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
It would be a good plan if you try to list this coin on bittrex and poloniex. I don't prefer yobit. Please wait and don't rush to list in an exchange.

There is nothing really unique about this coin for polo to add it. Sure it has a rare supply but tons of shitcoins do. if the dev has a unique idea or feature for this coin that he hasn't stated yet, sure it could some day make it there.

Man get out of here
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
interested,some questions

how to get this coins,how many total coins?

is there any exchange available ?

No exchange yet. You can try to buy some through other holders. You can also mine it.

There's a XPTX trade thread here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-poor-and-i-want-to-trade-my-xptx-platinumbar-trading-thread-1452096
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

No exchange yet. You can try to buy some through other holders. You can also mine it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It would be a good plan if you try to list this coin on bittrex and poloniex. I don't prefer yobit. Please wait and don't rush to list in an exchange.

There is nothing really unique about this coin for polo to add it. Sure it has a rare supply but tons of shitcoins do. if the dev has a unique idea or feature for this coin that he hasn't stated yet, sure it could some day make it there.
Activity: 316
Additional regional addnodes added to the OP.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
The ANN reads, in regards to the POS specifications, "2 Hours of Stake Age and 10 hours of Restake Time".

Do you mean coins are eligible to stake after 2 hours, and the maximum coin age is 10 hours? 

Yes.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
when add exchange?

YoBit

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

ADD COIN
To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 2 business day
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 1 business day + mail alert to all users

------------------

C-Cex

Suggest new coin
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&lang=gb#suggest
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
when add exchange?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
The ANN reads, in regards to the POS specifications, "2 Hours of Stake Age and 10 hours of Restake Time".

Do you mean coins are eligible to stake after 2 hours, and the maximum coin age is 10 hours? 

We're considering a burn or giving away the coins as a promotion which would help to promote PlantiumBAR.  We'll let everyone know what we decide to do.  

It would be very unfair to the miners to dilute their work by just giving away tons of coins when they spent resources mining.  Small giveaways are fine but to dump thousands into circulation would not be cool.  

Mining costs money, burn the coins and reward the miners who support your coin.  

I absolutely agree. I'd prefer any "giveaway" be in the the form of bounties. People should have to actually provide some kind of work if the want these PlatinumBars. The absolutely worse move would be to stick lots of coins on Yobit's "freecoins" in my opinion.(If this coin get listed there.) Then people could claim coins and go direct to dump.

I pretty much agree with that assessment.  The giveaway will be "have to do something" type of giveaway.  Something that will promote the coin, raise awareness, and advance the coin's price.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

We're considering a burn or giving away the coins as a promotion which would help to promote PlantiumBAR.  We'll let everyone know what we decide to do.  

It would be very unfair to the miners to dilute their work by just giving away tons of coins when they spent resources mining.  Small giveaways are fine but to dump thousands into circulation would not be cool.  

I absolutely agree. I'd prefer any "giveaway" be in the the form of bounties. People should have to actually provide some kind of work if the want these PlatinumBars. The absolutely worse move would be to stick lots of coins on Yobit's "freecoins" in my opinion.(If this coin get listed there.) Then people could claim coins and go direct to dump.
Official Block Explorer has been added to the OP.

http://xptx.io

Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy week.

Update:  I'm going to be taking the explorer down for a little while, need to modify some items.  The above link will be the official BE address.

We're considering a burn or giving away the coins as a promotion which would help to promote PlantiumBAR.  We'll let everyone know what we decide to do. 

It would be very unfair to the miners to dilute their work by just giving away tons of coins when they spent resources mining.  Small giveaways are fine but to dump thousands into circulation would not be cool. 

Thanks for your input.  Once we decide we'll let everyone know.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”

We're considering a burn or giving away the coins as a promotion which would help to promote PlantiumBAR.  We'll let everyone know what we decide to do. 

It would be very unfair to the miners to dilute their work by just giving away tons of coins when they spent resources mining.  Small giveaways are fine but to dump thousands into circulation would not be cool. 

copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Try to add in yobit or c-cex
Pages:
Jump to: