Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 48. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253
Any bounties for twitter?

What kind of bounties are you looking for?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Any bounties for twitter?
any news about exchange ? novaexchange or yobit will be great for a good start  Smiley

NovaExchange has very low volume.  But it's a good exchange, I've used it.  It's going to be a great exchange in the future once more people know about it and use it.

YoBit, I've considered.  Tons of volume on that exchange.

You're more than welcome to submit to both those exchanges if you want.  At this point, I'll probably try to work on that over the weekend into next week.
Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX
any news about exchange ? novaexchange or yobit will be great for a good start  Smiley
I added port 3032 with difficulty 0.32 to the pool for people with a lot of hashrate  Tongue

What's the fee on your pool?
Currently 1.5%, planning to move it to 1% soon.
1% now Smiley

Nice.  Good to know.  Didn't see it anywhere in the pool.
Activity: 462
I added port 3032 with difficulty 0.32 to the pool for people with a lot of hashrate  Tongue

Currently 1.5%, planning to move it to 1% soon.
1% now Smiley
I added port 3032 with difficulty 0.32 to the pool for people with a lot of hashrate  Tongue

Coin-miners.info block explorer and pool added to OP.
Activity: 462
I added port 3032 with difficulty 0.32 to the pool for people with a lot of hashrate  Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What's next ?

Could Dev_Team announce where is next bus stop. It would be easier to find right behaviour.

I stated previously that next would be getting more nodes up, an official block explorer, and a giveaway.

As for other items, I'm going to hold off on any announcments until the items are near completion - as per the OP Roadmap.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So the coin has nothing to do with the metal?  Undecided pffffft
Activity: 414
What's next ?

Could Dev_Team announce where is next bus stop. It would be easier to find right behaviour.
Activity: 518
Here are many who have PlatinumBAR (XPTX), they get it from mining or distributed free/bounty?  Undecided Undecided  Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Low coin count PoW. Cool, will mine.

You really point some hash power notsofast ehh  Grin

Damn shojayxt, you really are scared for .063% daily stake interest from the dev right ?, then dont invest in this coin, stay in Btc and sell in few weeks at 600 usd.
Be Happy, we are mining this because the small supply, let us be, we dont care about your opinion. Stop trying to fud a coin that is not listed yet. Relax.  Grin
Thanks for the free explorer  Wink

I got a good fixed rate at NH.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Sell 2.5 XPTX  = .01 BTC  escrow accept   .

I would sell 200K satoshi each if you interest.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Sell 2.5 XPTX  = .01 BTC  escrow accept   .

Wow, if this ends up being the going rate, that would be 8x my mining costs for me.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: