Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 35. (Read 41873 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What is the hard cap of pkt? I saw in there website 59% completed? what is that? they raised 59% of their hard or anything else? Thank you

Approximately 8 Mil $ have already raised and the soft cap was 5 Mil $.

Quite a big success for this project. And investments attract more investments, it could be big.
Activity: 210
What is the hard cap of pkt? I saw in there website 59% completed? what is that? they raised 59% of their hard or anything else? Thank you

they has reach the soft cap only in 3 days?
we should join this program before late.
Do they have a soft cqo?

Yes. 10M PKT tokens is a soft cap
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Do they have a soft cap?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Gambling <3
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
How will the game be implemented on a smart TV.
Maybe they will need an app for smart TVs. Does anybody know more about this?
I somewhere read that they release their console

Are you serious? That is where it all fell apart for OnLive before Sony bought their remains.

I hope PlayKey learns of their mistakes https://www.theverge.com/2012/8/28/3274739/onlive-report

yep, i can remember that shit Smiley

it was running damn well. the infrastructure of onlive was pretty good and provided suberb quality with low latency trough the network. but the audience was not ready for stuff like this, so it went down pretty fast. sony bought the dead sheep and implemented the technique on their platform and now we have "playstation now".
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 434

Are you serious? That is where it all fell apart for OnLive before Sony bought their remains.

I hope PlayKey learns of their mistakes https://www.theverge.com/2012/8/28/3274739/onlive-report

In the Whitepaper it's indeed stated that they plan to "...develop a proprietary gaming console that will give gamers the possibility to play on a big screen."
To be honest, I don't see a reason for such a console but I could imagine a solution like the Steam Link (which isn't very successful).

Same concern ,  the game is designed for pc, the need for keyboard and mouse to control, if play on the smart tv , how to control it

SMart TV's have Bluetooth , so you can easily connect a bluetooth mouse and keyboard or gamepad .. I don't see the problem actually.
Many games have a console version, so control can be configured to the gamepad. If no, then it’s not convenient, play Starcraft II is not suit on the Smart TV even if you have keyboard and mouse.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

In the Whitepaper it's indeed stated that they plan to "...develop a proprietary gaming console that will give gamers the possibility to play on a big screen."
To be honest, I don't see a reason for such a console but I could imagine a solution like the Steam Link (which isn't very successful).

Same concern ,  the game is designed for pc, the need for keyboard and mouse to control, if play on the smart tv , how to control it

SMart TV's have Bluetooth , so you can easily connect a bluetooth mouse and keyboard or gamepad .. I don't see the problem actually.
Activity: 154

I think its 59% of the token available at 15% discount, anybody can confirm?

I think this is correct. Does anybody know what was the biggest bonus for pre sale investors?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Good to know that this project reached soft cap and that there won't be money shortage for future development  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

I think its 59% of the token available at 15% discount, anybody can confirm?
Activity: 202
Activity: 448
Excellent bonus of 15%. I'll support the development of
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
              PLAYKEY ICO REVIEW! YouTube Video for Russian-speaking people!  https://youtu.be/WQEb_0-e79g   BONUS 15%  Wink
                                                       https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/926889029613875200

A good overview for an initial acquaintance with the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
"Roughly numbers - $5 per day on 1 GPU. But you will have to upgrade your farm with more RAM and powerful CPU."
This is not bad. Miners of such income do not have

Then i guess it will also depend from the adoption the syste get. More players more power will be needed
Activity: 588

You can always buy some kind of cheap Chinese smart TV box. They are pretty good and costs something like 30$ Cool

They are not available in my country. If you want to have a smart tv, you should at least pay 300$ for it. But I have one so no problem for me Smiley

you can also use your pc monitor or laptop. as long as you can access the internet, there's no problem
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

You can always buy some kind of cheap Chinese smart TV box. They are pretty good and costs something like 30$ Cool

They are not available in my country. If you want to have a smart tv, you should at least pay 300$ for it. But I have one so no problem for me Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
"Roughly numbers - $5 per day on 1 GPU. But you will have to upgrade your farm with more RAM and powerful CPU."

I would assume its just a rough estimate for the moment. It could even go higher as demand from PLAYKEY subscribers increases in the future.
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: