Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 37. (Read 41873 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
How much per month miners can earn from good PC? It will be profitable for them?

Roughly numbers - $5 per day on 1 GPU. But you will have to upgrade your farm with more RAM and powerful CPU.

well, i dont think you will get many home miners then Smiley high end pcs running the whole day would cost many in europe an arm and a leg due to teh permanent power consumption ...

maybe you will get ppl from countries where electricity is cheap.

Yeah if mining is profitable depends mostly on the electricity cost. Nevertheless, it would be interesting for everyone to get to know how much you could earn with your current PC. And what are the required minimum specs that make an ordinary home PC feasible for mining.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
How much per month miners can earn from good PC? It will be profitable for them?

Roughly numbers - $5 per day on 1 GPU. But you will have to upgrade your farm with more RAM and powerful CPU.

For most miners, the motherboard supports 1 GPU per x16 PCIE (maximum 2 in SLI mode if there are two x16 slots on the board). All other PCIE connectors on the board will not provide the required data transfer rate for graphics. And the GPU in them will be useless. Therefore, the profit per day is $5- $10.
Can send the rest of the GPU to mining crypto-currencies, simultaneously with the game for 1 GPU, but then need the flagship i7.

If you put 1 GPU on the motherboard, depending on the motherboard layout and the size of the GPU there is a chance you have to remove another riser. But maybe you can move it to a M.2 slot if it not occupied.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
i see myself using playkey when my computer cant handle new games that require better specs and i just don't want  to upgrade my computer just to play 1 game
I heard that in the future the company plans to produce cheap and productive consoles. It's impressive

That would be awesome! I personally prefer playing consoles over PCs but its annoying having to spend $400+ for a new console every couple years.

consoles will die after the next generation. it's not a format that will stand the test of time. why would playkey make consoles? makes no sense.

Consoles will never die, they become more an more popular.

I am a console game since NES, it will not stop  Grin

At first, I was a true pc gamer since 486. Before that I had zx spectrum )

Bought ps3, then ps4 and don't bother with the upgrade of my computer at all.

I want to see the future of gaming in VR or Virtual Reality. We are not that far in that reality, it's not yet that sophisticated but it's already happening. I wonder, if Playkey will be able to cope up at that time with that kind of advancement in gaming.

The console will not die for me too, but it will always stay in the shadow of the computer. Most of the time the game is played, the mouse and keyboard are enough actually. The consoles are becoming something extra demand or luxury. This is my opinion. *footnote: Ever since I started playing digital games, I've always preferred computers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

well, i dont think you will get many home miners then Smiley high end pcs running the whole day would cost many in europe an arm and a leg due to teh permanent power consumption ...

maybe you will get ppl from countries where electricity is cheap.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
              PLAYKEY ICO REVIEW! YouTube Video for Russian-speaking people!  https://youtu.be/WQEb_0-e79g   BONUS 15%  Wink
                                                       https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/926889029613875200

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't think vr gaming has a lot potential with the current technology. I mean shoot'em ups are fun but more serious games either have discrete movement (which kills the immersion for me) or continuous movement (causes motion sickness). Its just a gimmick in its current state.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How will the game be implemented on a smart TV.
Maybe they will need an app for smart TVs. Does anybody know more about this?
Activity: 448
How will the game be implemented on a smart TV.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i see myself using playkey when my computer cant handle new games that require better specs and i just don't want  to upgrade my computer just to play 1 game
I heard that in the future the company plans to produce cheap and productive consoles. It's impressive

That would be awesome! I personally prefer playing consoles over PCs but its annoying having to spend $400+ for a new console every couple years.

consoles will die after the next generation. it's not a format that will stand the test of time. why would playkey make consoles? makes no sense.

I want to see the future of gaming in VR or Virtual Reality. We are not that far in that reality, it's not yet that sophisticated but it's already happening. I wonder, if Playkey will be able to cope up at that time with that kind of advancement in gaming.
I think there will be a lot more VR games in the future. People like to try new things especially if it comes to gaming.

Virtual Reality and eye tracking is the future of gaming. People are already crazy about them.

yeah, i want to try VR game some times.
i waiting this since pokemon go booming.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

I think there will be a lot more VR games in the future. People like to try new things especially if it comes to gaming.

Virtual Reality and eye tracking is the future of gaming. People are already crazy about them.
Activity: 392

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I thought that we just stream the game not to own it like netflix or youtube. But as far as i understand you have to own it and stream from server.
You have to buy the game and pay the stream price.
That makes sense either way.

For me, quite a bit of progress, since there will be no use of those bulky consoles and thousands of connected, unconnected cables slow due to slow startup updates. There are countless advantages and an evolutionary process built in, of course Playkey will be very successful

I think streaming might not be a good idea than downloading and having it on your computer. There are still lots of countries where internet speed is an issue.
Activity: 476
The Bounty company is still open?
Activity: 686
I thought that we just stream the game not to own it like netflix or youtube. But as far as i understand you have to own it and stream from server.

For me, quite a bit of progress, since there will be no use of those bulky consoles and thousands of connected, unconnected cables slow due to slow startup updates. There are countless advantages and an evolutionary process built in, of course Playkey will be very successful
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 294

Same, last time I bought a gpu was 20213  Grin
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

For most miners, the motherboard supports 1 GPU per x16 PCIE (maximum 2 in SLI mode if there are two x16 slots on the board). All other PCIE connectors on the board will not provide the required data transfer rate for graphics. And the GPU in them will be useless. Therefore, the profit per day is $5- $10.
Can send the rest of the GPU to mining crypto-currencies, simultaneously with the game for 1 GPU, but then need the flagship i7.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice article on iconow, it’s very coool for the visibility of playkey and the project deserve it. Its also really nice that the project has already contract with gigawatt and gcore, the project is very serious in the developpement, that’s why playkey already make benefit.
Activity: 140
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
ICONOW told their readers about the Playkey ICO start and our critical preparations for it http://iconow.net/playkey-launches-ico/
Pages:
Jump to: