Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 65. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
As a reminder: today Egor Gurjev, CEO of Playkey, will be speaking at Coinagenda Global - the conference for blockchain and cryptocurrency investors, in Las Vegas. We will be presenting our project, communicating with investors and... drawing tokens as prizes!

You can follow up here http://coinagenda.com

This seems interesting, I checked out the website and the tickets for this conference seems to be sold out! Good that Playkey is represented there.

Actually, Playkey's participation may be the reason conference already sold out, if not only the reason, it can still be a good effect on it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
As a reminder: today Egor Gurjev, CEO of Playkey, will be speaking at Coinagenda Global - the conference for blockchain and cryptocurrency investors, in Las Vegas. We will be presenting our project, communicating with investors and... drawing tokens as prizes!

This seems interesting, I checked out the website and the tickets for this conference seems to be sold out! Good that Playkey is represented there.

I hope they can release a video about their appearance at Coinagenda Global or similar events because the most of us won't be able to attend these conferences in person.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I try the demo, play 'SID MEIER’S CIVILIZATION VI DEMO'  for a while , works perfect on my MAC , running very smooth.

Use PlayKey i can the PC only games , really exciting.
This project awesome

That's a game I want so badly to play but I can't because my laptop is too old :/ And even if I upgrade it wouldn't run smoothly.
Too bad my internet connection currently is so fucking slow, I would love to test the demo myself :/

Is the connection speed really an issue on turn-based games? How slow is your connections speed then?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
This is by far the best gaming idea platform for the moment!
You can see it by the activity on this thread and how the community behind this project is growing.

The release of the video, setting up a server to play top games is just so great!
I'm a huge fan of this project and I'm sure this will be the next big thing in the Gaming Industry!

I totally agree, the idea behind Playkey is great but the best thing is. It's not only an idea anymore. You can already test their system.
Activity: 140
Playkey CTO & Cofounder

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Wait a minute, so the idea of this project is really good and all. But I am yet to read your whitepaper, but while I haven’t yet, let me ask this right on the bat. If this is a Decentralized Cloud Gaming, then the servers for this technology will be coming from different PCs from ordinary households around the world? No huge warehouses, no secret server location, but to simple PCs of ordinary people? Is that correct? Then if so, is it really feasible? I mean, what if many of them shut down their PC’s all at once for some reason, like sleeping or something. Also, for next generation gaming, there should be a huge supply of fast computing power. Will the ordinary laptops or PCs will be able to supply that demand?

Cheesy You should better read the whitepaper!
Servers will be rigs for gpu mining. Instead of using there rigs for mining they can now use it as Game servers and make more profit Smiley. No ordinary computers or laptops

Cheesy

I wonder, how many games can one rig stream simultaneous? By the way, one point I am a bit afraid of is, that there is an imbalance of miners who will give their rigs for this and players, who will probably be much more then miners. And other point is, that you really need a really fast internet connection to be able to upload all this data for the stream and the ping or? Mostly the upload is much lower then the download rate for the normal internet provider.

One game. And then if RAM and CPU provide sufficient performance. And this will only work on the video card that is in the x16 PCIE slot. There is no sense in the other video cards that are installed in x1. There are boards with two x16 slots, but no one puts them for mining.

If it's just one game per miner which can be streamed, then I see here definitive a problem caused out of an imbalance of gamer and miner. I can't imagen that there will be as much miner as there will be gamer who want to use the service. How this could get solved?
Activity: 154
You can see it by the activity on this thread and how the community behind this project is growing.

The release of the video, setting up a server to play top games is just so great!
I'm a huge fan of this project and I'm sure this will be the next big thing in the Gaming Industry!

I think we are all pretty excited to be able to GAME without lag and without a good computer on the Playkey platform! Cheesy Happy their product is already running too
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Wait a minute, so the idea of this project is really good and all. But I am yet to read your whitepaper, but while I haven’t yet, let me ask this right on the bat. If this is a Decentralized Cloud Gaming, then the servers for this technology will be coming from different PCs from ordinary households around the world? No huge warehouses, no secret server location, but to simple PCs of ordinary people? Is that correct? Then if so, is it really feasible? I mean, what if many of them shut down their PC’s all at once for some reason, like sleeping or something. Also, for next generation gaming, there should be a huge supply of fast computing power. Will the ordinary laptops or PCs will be able to supply that demand?

Servers will be rigs for gpu mining. Instead of using there rigs for mining they can now use it as Game servers and make more profit Smiley. No ordinary computers or laptops

Cheesy

I wonder, how many games can one rig stream simultaneous? By the way, one point I am a bit afraid of is, that there is an imbalance of miners who will give their rigs for this and players, who will probably be much more then miners. And other point is, that you really need a really fast internet connection to be able to upload all this data for the stream and the ping or? Mostly the upload is much lower then the download rate for the normal internet provider.

One game. And then if RAM and CPU provide sufficient performance. And this will only work on the video card that is in the x16 PCIE slot. There is no sense in the other video cards that are installed in x1. There are boards with two x16 slots, but no one puts them for mining.
It all depends on their IT infrastructure and programming skills of their teams but I think that Playkey can allow you to do this Cool
Activity: 630

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Cheesy

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Cool Who are the guys from Playkey? We're experts in software development, blockchain technology, and Video Games. We are those who makes videogames available for everyone. 45 people - that is our dream team! Let us introduce ourselves https://medium.com/@playkey/who-is-playkey-48ac6d33132

And, yes, we answer you without intermediaries on our Telegram channel. Subscribe! https://t.me/playkey_io

Good to see passionate and ambitious people in the team. It's a shame that you didn't introduce most of the team in the article though...
Playkey team is truly impressive and professional. I'm sure that this platform will be very profitable in near future Cool

I like to direct my investments to Icos that have a Team like Playkey, that dominates what it presents, that excites us and passes credibility, congratulations to the team for that. I look forward to this project and go far

PLAYKEY will likely get a very good user base or wide audience. My only concern is about other game publishers moving their content in the cloud also. Smiley
What do you mean? like browser game?
in what sense is the browser game? For them, you do not need a powerful PC

I don't think publishers will offer cloud gaming too, because it is not profitable enough. Besides, it would be a very limiting experience when publishers only offer their own games.

Who knows, they might turn to PlayKey and make a deal with them for their games being released in cloud gaming. Their platform is up and running for quite some time and i am sure the word already went around.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Cool Who are the guys from Playkey? We're experts in software development, blockchain technology, and Video Games. We are those who makes videogames available for everyone. 45 people - that is our dream team! Let us introduce ourselves https://medium.com/@playkey/who-is-playkey-48ac6d33132

And, yes, we answer you without intermediaries on our Telegram channel. Subscribe! https://t.me/playkey_io

Good to see passionate and ambitious people in the team. It's a shame that you didn't introduce most of the team in the article though...
Playkey team is truly impressive and professional. I'm sure that this platform will be very profitable in near future Cool

I like to direct my investments to Icos that have a Team like Playkey, that dominates what it presents, that excites us and passes credibility, congratulations to the team for that. I look forward to this project and go far

PLAYKEY will likely get a very good user base or wide audience. My only concern is about other game publishers moving their content in the cloud also. Smiley

I don't think publishers will offer cloud gaming too, because it is not profitable enough. Besides, it would be a very limiting experience when publishers only offer their own games.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Yes playkey will offer a chance to everyone with a decent internet connection to play at the game they want even with a bad computer. It’s really a nice project with big benefit to do.
I would like to quickly test the platform already working on the technology of decentralization

you can test the service they plan to offer already, just go on the main website https://playkey.net/en/m/demo/ and you can play few games for free
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
This Playkey team is working really hard. I like the picture of their team on the website. Its always nice to see the people behind a project.
So this is their agenda for October:
24 - 25
World Blockchain Summitin Dubai (UAE)
24 - 26
CoinAgenda Global: Bitcoin & Digital Currency Investors Conference in Las Vegas (USA)
28 - 31
ICO Pitch competition (Gibraltar)

And November:
1 - 4
Ethereum DevCon 3
2 - 3
Decentralized 2017
6 - 7
Fintech World Workshop Series Pros and Cons of Blockchain ICO's
6 - 9
Web Summit 2017
7 - 9
Developer Week
9 - 10
2017 Asia Digital Asset & Blockchain Congress
Blockchain for Wall Street
BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT CRYPTO VALLEY (Switzerland)

They know how good their products are, and they are marketing it very well. I know their hard cap is high but believe they will reach it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes playkey will offer a chance to everyone with a decent internet connection to play at the game they want even with a bad computer. It’s really a nice project with big benefit to do.
I would like to quickly test the platform already working on the technology of decentralization
Activity: 588
This Playkey team is working really hard. I like the picture of their team on the website. Its always nice to see the people behind a project.
So this is their agenda for October:
24 - 25
World Blockchain Summitin Dubai (UAE)
24 - 26
CoinAgenda Global: Bitcoin & Digital Currency Investors Conference in Las Vegas (USA)
28 - 31
ICO Pitch competition (Gibraltar)

And November:
1 - 4
Ethereum DevCon 3
2 - 3
Decentralized 2017
6 - 7
Fintech World Workshop Series Pros and Cons of Blockchain ICO's
6 - 9
Web Summit 2017
7 - 9
Developer Week
9 - 10
2017 Asia Digital Asset & Blockchain Congress
Blockchain for Wall Street
BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT CRYPTO VALLEY (Switzerland)

nice, it's good to see them getting around promoting the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
it seems the team is getting pretty busy from here to the end of the year, this is good to know. They will hopefully meet somebody will join them and form some strong partnership!
Activity: 154
if you invest in the pre sale or indeed in the ICO, when do the coins actually become available.

i think you have acess to them/ can trade them when the ico is finished
Pages:
Jump to: