Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 74. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The most impressive advantage of Cloud Gaming is that it is useless to have a powerful PC equipped with the latest Nvidia or ATI graphics card with the latest Intel / AMD processor. Indeed, only a video playback is practiced.

you just need to have a powerful internet connection like over 30mbit and more, and even the shittiest personal computer with a bad graphics card would be good enought to let you play with damn good settings ><.

the pc would be only a playback terminal Smiley

lol, yes, nowadays, you don't need a strong configuration PC, you don't need to care about "system requirement" when you set up game, you don't need to buy Game discs....you just need a normal PC and pay about $7/week to enjoy all great games you want. That's sound awesome! Grin

That's how a colleague. The main thing that the miners were close to the player for a comforth game
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Yes all gamers will be able to play at the game they want in max quality, they will just need an internet connection with enough power. Playkey can disrupt the gamers life !

I have been playing gme for years, not much now, but i wish there was something like this back then. I would have saved a lot o money in hardware at least
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Great idea, i tried with my old laptop and it was amazing. Waiting for ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Love the cloud gaming idea. It really makes alot of sense. I see a future in this, Good luck with this project.
Yes, it provides a good opportunity for many gamers , and many people who have unused high-end PC
Activity: 46
Love the cloud gaming idea. It really makes alot of sense. I see a future in this, Good luck with this project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Where you take price in 7$? They will charge 7$ per month for this service? Its now expensive for top PC, but this will be cost-effective?
Activity: 686
I may be being devilish and rash, but I believe that many friends of mine would pay for the rent of my cloud, I see gains ahead. I will certainly be with this project, hoping and contributing to its success, which of course, will be ours
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
If there any plan to organize tournaments on play key with money or token rewards to bring more gamers to the platform?

Great idea! I think we should do this ASAP.

Also Playkey will connect e-sport services to Playkey Ecosystem with PKT as the rewards.
Players will be able to join tournament only in case when they using PK service? If yes, then 1 error or big delay for few seconds that change result of tournament will be a good title for news...
Yes, but if it will be work stable it only proof that platform a usable and this fact will be a best adv.

You could do all kinds of tournaments, just even small ones, where you can compete with any random dude on internet.
racing games:
You could put up your stakes and challanges. Everyone can accept with sufficient funds.

Multiplayer team games, put money on your own team.

Add some bonus maybe, to make it more attractive.
Would be great if they offer a service where you could easily make a smart contract for a tournament. I think many people would use it.

Hell yea man!

You cold have competitions, with the possibility to earn real profit in so many different games.
GTA 5 multi-player, war games, teams vs teams, with betting possibilities in PKT, winning team gets it all.

This kind of thing would definitely attract tons of players to their platform.

I don't know how to make this happen, but I think it should be doable?

Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
If there any plan to organize tournaments on play key with money or token rewards to bring more gamers to the platform?

Great idea! I think we should do this ASAP.

Also Playkey will connect e-sport services to Playkey Ecosystem with PKT as the rewards.
Players will be able to join tournament only in case when they using PK service? If yes, then 1 error or big delay for few seconds that change result of tournament will be a good title for news...

I aso don't think this would be a good idea. Tournaments etc needs the best environment possible. I could imagen that, as this is based on a cloud, there will be sometimes lags etc. Maybe not often, but the possibility is there.
But you could do ingame events maybe, like community meet ups ingame etc. to build up communities for playkey.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
The most impressive advantage of Cloud Gaming is that it is useless to have a powerful PC equipped with the latest Nvidia or ATI graphics card with the latest Intel / AMD processor. Indeed, only a video playback is practiced.

you just need to have a powerful internet connection like over 30mbit and more, and even the shittiest personal computer with a bad graphics card would be good enought to let you play with damn good settings ><.

lol, yes, nowadays, you don't need a strong configuration PC, you don't need to care about "system requirement" when you set up game, you don't need to buy Game discs....you just need a normal PC and pay about $7/week to enjoy all great games you want. That's sound awesome! Grin

A reminder that you still need to buy the actual games from Steam. Especially if you are looking to play new games, you will be paying a lot more than $7week.

c'mon there are so many sales on steam, everyone should already have a account full of games which he downloaded but never ever klicked on them Smiley besides that, new games are pretty fast very cheap on steam Smiley

so you pay 7$ per month on your shitty pc to play your new games finally with good graphics specs Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Is there any news yet for the smartTV and IOS apps ?  Grin Grin
That would make my day Wink

would be nice even add channel to roku or appleTV
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Is there any news yet for the smartTV and IOS apps ?  Grin Grin
That would make my day Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

A reminder that you still need to buy the actual games from Steam. Especially if you are looking to play new games, you will be paying a lot more than $7week.
It's still cheaper solution than buying whole gaming pc with extremely overpriced gpu  Cool
Activity: 252

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes all gamers will be able to play at the game they want in max quality, they will just need an internet connection with enough power. Playkey can disrupt the gamers life !
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

I wish that this was possible couple years ago... Imagine that you could play in Crysis at max details in 2007 Cool
Activity: 60

Activity: 826
Merit: 117
what is requirements and discounts available for Pre-Sale?

presale bonus
60 - 150 eth = 25%
151 - 500 eth = 30%
501 eth - more = 35%

so expensive to get 35% Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

source https://playkey.io/en/contribute/

Well, that's to incentize important investors to invest. It's quite understandable.
But it's sure that I would like to have the money to an investor like that.

well you are right its alot. maybe its only private investor who already see firsthand will got that 35% bonus
we are just giving less ICO investment and may get 0% bonus because it need more than just trust to give a huge invesment
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
you just dumb with newbie account spamming around without research.
better you said that with your real account, and got your red trust because you are talking shit like a scammer
i already do research on my own.
playkey has working product and already try it https://playkey.net/
on playkeygames facebook official also announce about that https://www.facebook.com/playkeygames/
https://www.facebook.com/playkeygames/posts/1517530138339920

maybe someone or dev team can giving more

Thank you for pointing out that playkey has a working platform. I never said they didn't. The only issue i have with playkey is their marketing method. It shady to use paid accts to boost up thread count. As for my research, the proof is in the pudding. Just click on any of the link and verify what i said. As for the slack pictures, am not in a rush to release it. i will wait till my friends are all members so they can support the post when i make it. I know you wearing their signature and it's to your interest to spew hate on anyone that muddies their name. I do understand, but my post is not mean't for you. Rather it's for someone with an illusion that the page count is legit. Though, it's filled with paid posters that will disappear soon as the ICO is over. I will even announce the day they will disappear on this thread lol. Like i said playkey has a working platform, i just don't know why they resort to dubious means to promote it.

lol.... you are giving another ICO thread. its not proof noobs and iam not interested
iam more interested bulling your self
like i said too you just newbie account talking shit.
i just don't know why are you using newbie account to giving some proof
anyone can do the same way like you. its very very easy
why are talking about the truth when you just hide behind your ass
newbie account is shit here aka scammer then why i should listen to scammer
oh... wait. you need to add "sir" when you are talking with me because you should have some respect with older member Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
what is requirements and discounts available for Pre-Sale?

presale bonus
60 - 150 eth = 25%
151 - 500 eth = 30%
501 eth - more = 35%

so expensive to get 35% Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

source https://playkey.io/en/contribute/

Well, that's to incentize important investors to invest. It's quite understandable.
But it's sure that I would like to have the money to an investor like that.
Pages:
Jump to: