Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 94. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
It would be interesting if they come up with something totally new. Some new kind of remote controller, it would be all over the news.. But ofcourse it should be available for everyone too, so make it cheap Smiley

When this platform gaine more users and getting more and more populair. I'm sure there will a company investing in this platform to work on a controller.
I'm sure Playkey will found a partnership for this Wink.

They can work together with VibeHub for VR games Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
write on a specific example the benefit for the miner !!! with specific figures (albeit approximating) Undecided
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Just had a look at the new website.
I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

Play on a smart TV? And how will this happen?

you access the website with the TV browser, log in and play.

I don't think they will reach with tv browser, it wouldn't be that good.

They probably make an app for smart tv's, and you can reach it from there.

It's a good vision but i don't know how to get a keyboard and mouse for a tv (maybe there is and i have no knowledge about it)

I absolutely agree with you. Development in TV is impossible, how can users can play with the remote? I think they just focus on developing it in PC is good enough.  Grin

Why? Most smart tv's run some sort of Android and have Bleutooth onboard for pairing a wireless controller...
The technology is all there so it makes perfect sense to release and app on AppleTV or AndroidTV to play on the Television.

Agree. There are already possibilities for this, but I think they will start just with a PC platform, which would be normal. Beside that a lot of people don't have a smart TV I think, at least, I don't have Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

It's a good vision but i don't know how to get a keyboard and mouse for a tv (maybe there is and i have no knowledge about it)

I absolutely agree with you. Development in TV is impossible, how can users can play with the remote? I think they just focus on developing it in PC is good enough.  Grin

It would be interesting if they come up with something totally new. Some new kind of remote controller, it would be all over the news.. But ofcourse it should be available for everyone too, so make it cheap Smiley

This platform just keeps getting better, I somehow missed the smart tv option, but it's so cool! I hope they gonna develop the platform in that direction too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Perhaps for smart TV will create software for the game on the joystick

Most smartTV's run android.. almost all android games are playable on those systems, it's just a case of finding a decent controller to connect to your smartTV (bluetooth or something)
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
How to spot an ICO scam? Everyone has to understand that ICO is a significant risk. To avoid obvious scammers, it’s good to follow a few simple rules in choosing an ICO. - Read our new article on Medium https://medium.com/@playkey/how-to-tell-if-an-ico-is-a-scam-df00c6f0047c

Good article. It is described in detail how Playkey will function. And to determine that this ICO is not scam, it's enough that Playkey already has a finished product! I already tried to play through this service and I can confirm that everything works fine.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Perhaps for smart TV will create software for the game on the joystick
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
There are so many projects for gaming, and all look pretty much the same :|

PLAYKEY is a bit different compared to previous projects as it showcases a cloud gaming platform especially for gamers who need specialized gaming rig.
Yes it's differrent and it's better than the others.

Yes indeed. Well i'm thinking if  PLAYKEY will support also MMORPG? because there are a lot of MMORPG gamers in the world.

I am pretty sure they will support MMORPGS. There is no reason why they shouldn't. All you need to have is your own account so you can log in on the miners computer.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Why? Most smart tv's run some sort of Android and have Bleutooth onboard for pairing a wireless controller...
The technology is all there so it makes perfect sense to release and app on AppleTV or AndroidTV to play on the Television.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Activity: 154

but on the other hand, will be a smartTVs capacity good enough? as far as i know, most of them run on lowcost intel atom or quadcore qualcomm mobile phone cpus Smiley and i think you need at least a good portion of RAM, too ><"

yes is going to be enough,  your television will just be getting a video stream, while the remote system is really doing the heavy lifting running the game at top graphics

amazon fire tv or apple tv would also be nice - are they on the list? moreover where can i find this list?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

but on the other hand, will be a smartTVs capacity good enough? as far as i know, most of them run on lowcost intel atom or quadcore qualcomm mobile phone cpus Smiley and i think you need at least a good portion of RAM, too ><"

yes is going to be enough,  your television will just be getting a video stream, while the remote system is really doing the heavy lifting running the game at top graphics
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Yes, some game become at consoles first, or may be some exlusive games. But almost all games avaliable on PC  Roll Eyes

Well ... no :-) Like I said, there are several exclusive console games, that will never be on PC. If you e.g. like the From Software games e.g. Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne ... they will be never available on PC. Same goes for Uncharted, Horizon Zero Dawn, Last of Us etc.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Yes, some game become at consoles first, or may be some exlusive games. But almost all games avaliable on PC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I ll try this at my computer immediately.. This is a game changer for console players who wants to play some pc games and dont want to spend xxxx $ for computers.. Nice idea.

Does anyone know if it also will work the other way around. That you can play console-exclusive games titles on your computer?

No this won't work. The games that you will be able to play are only games which can be rendered on PC graphic cards.
There is no way to emulate PS or XBOX of Nintento hardware and then stream this (imho)

Well, I was hoping that would work too since it's possible to play PS games on your PC with Playstation NOW. But I guess all the console producers wouldn't like to implement such a feature that makes their consoles redundant.
The developers of the platform said work on a smart TV. This means that the console will not be needed

Wlll it depends. If you want to play console exclusive games (and Playstation has several good ones) you still need to buy a console.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I ll try this at my computer immediately.. This is a game changer for console players who wants to play some pc games and dont want to spend xxxx $ for computers.. Nice idea.

Does anyone know if it also will work the other way around. That you can play console-exclusive games titles on your computer?

No this won't work. The games that you will be able to play are only games which can be rendered on PC graphic cards.
There is no way to emulate PS or XBOX of Nintento hardware and then stream this (imho)

Well, I was hoping that would work too since it's possible to play PS games on your PC with Playstation NOW. But I guess all the console producers wouldn't like to implement such a feature that makes their consoles redundant.
The developers of the platform said work on a smart TV. This means that the console will not be needed
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Which latest popular games they have? I dont played for a long time, because I dont have time now, but may be Ill try this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Pages:
Jump to: