Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLEB] Plebeian | *Mandatory Wallet Update* | X13 PoW + PoS | Mine Now!| - page 10. (Read 29630 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
@ ocminer

Is there an issue with payments and wallet? I show to payments to my wallet but not received yet. Or should we disable payments?

I am missing a good chunck.

the coins you have mined are still unconfirmed. Mine are doing the same thing.. Just waiting on info from dev and trusting that ocminer will make everything ok eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@ ocminer

Is there an issue with payments and wallet? I show to payments to my wallet but not received yet. Or should we disable payments?

I am missing a good chunck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dev's i see you're online please give us an response of what's gonna happen , are you modifying the wallet and merging with the supernova chain ? i think that would be wisest choice

Certainly the wisest way to not alienate everyone who is currently on suprnova.
wat?

well, it seems as if suprnova is the only chain worth a damn and that's why there is still plenty of hash power there. I'll check back in the morning to see what is going on. Dev should respond to issues by then.
isent it obvious that we should merge with supernova then ? ^^
" Certainly the wisest way to not alienate everyone who is currently on suprnov "
i read this as NOT doing so ? > .  >
Dev's i see you're online please give us an response of what's gonna happen , are you modifying the wallet and merging with the supernova chain ? i think that would be wisest choice

wat?

well, it seems as if suprnova is the only chain worth a damn and that's why there is still plenty of hash power there. I'll check back in the morning to see what is going on. Dev should respond to issues by then.

wat?

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Mining this coin will profit only electric company who will send me bill at end of month and Dev who will dump his coins.

Aaaaaannnnndddddd.

Derp.

0 coin reward per block. You go mine, than call me when you done mining for nothing.

you on the wrong pool, dont you read? and if your solo mining, well go on the pool then.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Mining this coin will profit only electric company who will send me bill at end of month and Dev who will dump his coins.

Aaaaaannnnndddddd.

Derp.

0 coin reward per block. You go mine, than call me when you done mining for nothing.
Activity: 742

Aaaaaannnnndddddd.

Derp.
is anyone able to acces supernova  Huh

working here, but im afraid everybody's mining for jokes?

no joke here, just mining lots of coins on this ninja launch awesomeness
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

working here, but im afraid everybody's mining for jokes?
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
If the DEV does not show up when i wake up i will stop mining. This will be the 3rd coin launched and developer has gone missing.

Waste of time and money for the miners and pools!.
Activity: 126
I am najzenmajsen alt
Hey,is there a wallet update or something? my wallet works fine and connects to all nodes but I didnt receive my transaction since 30 minutes from now! Im mining at suprnova pool and everything works as usual except I didnt receivve my payments yet how long does it take?

you'll have to wait until the devs bring the update
But I have sent my coins to my current address,will they still be there?
I belive supernova made sure coins cant get sent :p
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hey,is there a wallet update or something? my wallet works fine and connects to all nodes but I didnt receive my transaction since 30 minutes from now! Im mining at suprnova pool and everything works as usual except I didnt receivve my payments yet how long does it take?

you'll have to wait until the devs bring the update
But I have sent my coins to my current address,will they still be there?
Activity: 107

Code:
   int64_t nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 462586 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 420)
    {
nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 476)
    {
nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 5400)
{
nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;
}

So there is 0 block reward between blocks 477 and 5399. So no one is hashing.

It doesn't matter, though, because PoS is carrying the chain.

Maybe we can get the dev to change the default reward to 0, and cap the PoW money at 2.5 MM.

What is next condition after "else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 5400)"?
2% premine is too much..

Exchange after the launch = dead coin.

look at xxxcoin Smiley
5% premine and its doing fine

I saw that, pretty shocking.  I've seen even worse than that...a lot worse.

The exchanges have been doing much better with disabling coins if the dev tries to dump the premine..
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
2% premine is too much..

Exchange after the launch = dead coin.

look at xxxcoin Smiley
5% premine and its doing fine

I saw that, pretty shocking.  I've seen even worse than that...a lot worse.
Pages:
Jump to: