Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLEB] Plebeian | *Mandatory Wallet Update* | X13 PoW + PoS | Mine Now!| - page 11. (Read 29630 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am najzenmajsen alt
2% premine is too much..

Exchange after the launch = dead coin.

look at xxxcoin Smiley
5% premine and its doing fine
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
2% premine is too much..

Exchange after the launch = dead coin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey,is there a wallet update or something? my wallet works fine and connects to all nodes but I didnt receive my transaction since 30 minutes from now! Im mining at suprnova pool and everything works as usual except I didnt receivve my payments yet how long does it take?

you'll have to wait until the devs bring the update
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hey,is there a wallet update or something? my wallet works fine and connects to all nodes but I didnt receive my transaction since 30 minutes from now! Im mining at suprnova pool and everything works as usual except I didnt receivve my payments yet how long does it take?

Nova might be on a fork. My current block says 801. I believe that's going to be the chain.

Dev is MIA. I have his skype, so I'm trying to get in touch.
Activity: 742

Code:
   int64_t nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 462586 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 420)
    {
nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 476)
    {
nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }
else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 5400)
{
nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;
}

So there is 0 block reward between blocks 477 and 5399. So no one is hashing.

It doesn't matter, though, because PoS is carrying the chain.

Maybe we can get the dev to change the default reward to 0, and cap the PoW money at 2.5 MM.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
I hope this coin breaks my spree of shitty worthless coins that I have mistakenly mined all week.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I guess this ''Team'' does not work weekends   Cheesy.

Also the website is saying 10% POS and this announcement is saying 20%.
legendary
guys why suprnova is 20 blocks longer than current block on wallet ?

The source code has block rewards set at 0, OCminer (Suprnova) noticed this and changed it to the correct block reward.

Look at the pools, only suprnova is mining correct block sizes but the other are mining blocks at zero 0 reward.

I am not sure on the end outcome, just need to wait for the plebs.

so the other pools are stupid? and we are on the wrong chain ?

I am not sure, I would think so but i have no developer experience. I am not stopping tho.

That is more or less correct, we're currently on our own chain and alone as long as no other pool incorporates my mods.

Chances are good though that those blocks will be accepted by the fixed wallet as the blocks "on our chain" simply have the reward they should.. So when the devs fix their code, the chains should merge.

if i add your node, will my wallet join ur chain?

No, as your wallet still has the old code in place which will reject the higher reward. You'd need to re-compile with my mods
legendary
Did supernova get ddosed?

I dont see anything special in the logs.. Pool is hashing away nicely
Did supernova get ddosed?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

The source code has block rewards set at 0, OCminer (Suprnova) noticed this and changed it to the correct block reward.

Look at the pools, only suprnova is mining correct block sizes but the other are mining blocks at zero 0 reward.

I am not sure, I would think so but i have no developer experience. I am not stopping tho.

That is more or less correct, we're currently on our own chain and alone as long as no other pool incorporates my mods.

Chances are good though that those blocks will be accepted by the fixed wallet as the blocks "on our chain" simply have the reward they should.. So when the devs fix their code, the chains should merge.

if i add your node, will my wallet join ur chain?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
you'd think if you launch a coin you will be online arround that time and certainly the first hours after you've launched it? or is this weird thinking?

it all seems a bit sketchy m8, mine at your own risk I suppose but then what's new lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
you'd think if you launch a coin you will be online arround that time and certainly the first hours after you've launched it? or is this weird thinking?

legendary
I made a small mistake with the code, the correct new code is:

Code:
     if(pindexBest->nHeight == 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 462586 * COIN;
    }
                else if(pindexBest->nHeight > 1 && pindexBest->nHeight <= 5400)
    {
                nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }

(Notice the == instead of <)

Pages:
Jump to: