Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLEB] Plebeian | *Mandatory Wallet Update* | X13 PoW + PoS | Mine Now!| - page 8. (Read 29630 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
i think my mac wallet is still on wrong chain, can someone build it with fixed code?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Gamble on this coin one more day.

I assure you, hashing PLEB is not a gamble. I'm helping the team out and they are on top of it.

They are waiting for the dev who builds the windows clients to get free from some obligations. Once he makes a checkpoint build, then they'll put out a release that will sync to the best chain.

I wish I had more to hash with myself.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Update:

Movement had stopped last night as we were waiting for communication from ocminer, and resumed this morning after receiving his replies.

We are rolling again, and we are now building a new network around the new block chain.

We will have a complete release in 4 - 5 hours with wallets and source code.

For now, just keep mining at Suprnova. All will be fine. We are on top of it. No one is going to lose any coins they hashed at nova.

Thanks for your continued support,

PLEBdevs
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Gamble on this coin one more day.
Activity: 700
Moving my miners away from this coin, The developer has no interest in the community at all and most likely the coin.

Just a simple ''We nearly have the wallet fixed ETA XXX'' but we get nothing.

blaaaahh another!.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Mining @ Supernova.

Just saw this alert pop up, anyone know what it means ?

http://screencast.com/t/AAPoGKDiKH6d

It means you need to download a wallet and generate an address to then specify as your preferred withdrawal address.

Its not mandatory though.. You can do it later anyway, its just a reminder
legendary
Merit: 1000
Still no update about wallet/blockchain issue or have I missed it?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Mining @ Supernova.

Just saw this alert pop up, anyone know what it means ?

http://screencast.com/t/AAPoGKDiKH6d

It means you need to download a wallet and generate an address to then specify as your preferred withdrawal address.
Can someone compile a windows wallet ? Smiley
legendary
@ ocminer

My post might have got lost in all this.

I put my wallet address on the pool for auto payouts. About 4,000 coins was sent but I have not received them yet. I show transaction id's for all payouts.

Are those coins lost?

EDIT: Is your site down?

No you'll get them as soon as you have updated to the latest wallet from the devs.

I'm currently updating a few things (OpenSSL security fix), site will be back up shortly, stratum is running though, mysql also, so you can continue mining, it will be back up in 10 - 15 mins depending how long the updates need.

Thanks
legendary
@ ocminer

I put my wallet address on the pool for auto payouts. About 4,000 coins was sent but I have not received them yet. I show transaction id's for all payouts.

Are those coins lost?

No you'll get them as soon as you have updated to the latest wallet from the devs.

I'm currently updating a few things (OpenSSL security fix), site will be back up shortly, stratum is running though, mysql also, so you can continue mining, it will be back up in 10 - 15 mins depending how long the updates need.
legendary
@ ocminer

Are those coins lost?

legendary
ocminer, i mined plebeiancoin on your pool but  i forgot my password and enterd the wrong one to many times also, but i dont get the
email to unblock my account, and before the account got blocked i also didnt get the password recovery email, i don't know what i may have overseen i cant figure it out.

check your pn's  Smiley

yes thank you, but i dont get the recovery email thats the main issue

hotmail always filters the pools' email as spam, you have to use a other email account if you want to receive them. They block the whole IP range in the meanwhile.
ocminer, i mined plebeiancoin on your pool but  i forgot my password and enterd the wrong one to many times also, but i dont get the
email to unblock my account, and before the account got blocked i also didnt get the password recovery email, i don't know what i may have overseen i cant figure it out.

check your pn's  Smiley

Personal message OCminer, I had same problem and had to make a gmail account.

Ocminer will sort you out.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

check your pn's  Smiley

legendary

check your pn's  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Appreciate the update dev.

It would also help to know what time zone you're so people would know when to expect dev replies in the future, this will help avoid panic.
Thanks!

There's never a need to panic with this coin. I'm not on the team, but I do know them well. They are good guys. The code has just been updated on git, and I have reviewed the changes as a favor as an independent 3rd party (I only have 14,500 PLEB, all mined).

The lead dev is having just a little trouble communicating because he only has mobile internet right now. But other devs are online.

I can confirm that my coins are not missing and I am receiving regular payouts to my personal wallet. w00t

yes but i had 25k on the poool wich i send to my wallet, and that changed to 1500 coins lol when they reached my wallet

Will be good as soon as you've got the updated client
Aight Smiley
legendary
Appreciate the update dev.

It would also help to know what time zone you're so people would know when to expect dev replies in the future, this will help avoid panic.
Thanks!

There's never a need to panic with this coin. I'm not on the team, but I do know them well. They are good guys. The code has just been updated on git, and I have reviewed the changes as a favor as an independent 3rd party (I only have 14,500 PLEB, all mined).

The lead dev is having just a little trouble communicating because he only has mobile internet right now. But other devs are online.

I can confirm that my coins are not missing and I am receiving regular payouts to my personal wallet. w00t

yes but i had 25k on the poool wich i send to my wallet, and that changed to 1500 coins lol when they reached my wallet

Will be good as soon as you've got the updated client
legendary
i all night minning on http://pleb.altpooler.com and count is 0.000001 wtf ?
There was an issue with the code , supernova have fixed it though
you should mine there https://pleb.suprnova.cc/
Im kind of concerned at this moment though , im seeing dev said he needed OCminer to be online to fix this right?
but im seeing dev being offline now.. so what's happening

i've talked to the devs they should be ready soon.
So you can confirm their online at this very moment ? Smiley

no, i just replied to their pm and saw the corrected code on github.

when they're back, all they have todo is to recompile the windows/mac wallets and every user should get on the correct chain without bigger problems.. Maybe requiring to add "addnode=pleb.suprnova.cc" to their config file but thats about it
Pages:
Jump to: