Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLEB] Plebeian | *Mandatory Wallet Update* | X13 PoW + PoS | Mine Now!| - page 9. (Read 29630 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Appreciate the update dev.

It would also help to know what time zone you're so people would know when to expect dev replies in the future, this will help avoid panic.
Thanks!

There's never a need to panic with this coin. I'm not on the team, but I do know them well. They are good guys. The code has just been updated on git, and I have reviewed the changes as a favor as an independent 3rd party (I only have 14,500 PLEB, all mined).

The lead dev is having just a little trouble communicating because he only has mobile internet right now. But other devs are online.

I can confirm that my coins are not missing and I am receiving regular payouts to my personal wallet. w00t

yes but i had 25k on the poool wich i send to my wallet, and that changed to 1500 coins lol when they reached my wallet
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i all night minning on http://pleb.altpooler.com and count is 0.000001 wtf ?
There was an issue with the code , supernova have fixed it though
you should mine there https://pleb.suprnova.cc/
Im kind of concerned at this moment though , im seeing dev said he needed OCminer to be online to fix this right?
but im seeing dev being offline now.. so what's happening

i've talked to the devs they should be ready soon.
So you can confirm their online at this very moment ? Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i all night minning on http://pleb.altpooler.com and count is 0.000001 wtf ?
Activity: 742
I dl the wallet,but can not sync ,i added the node in conf, any other node?

Please read the backposts.
Activity: 39
I dl the wallet,but can not sync ,i added the node in conf, any other node?
As an update, OCminer from supernova pools has not been available. The team can't resolve this issue until OCminer is available because he must provide the blockchain from his pool.

[edit]

If anyone is getting recent payouts from nova, please issue "getpeerinfo" in your console and post the results here.
My wallet isn't syncing... are there any other nodes I can use?

I'm not on the team, but I'm talking to them right now. At this moment, you probably aren't going to sync. I'm helping the devs (as a favor) sort out the fork issue and get the network on the nova fork.

During this transition, you may not sync.

Don't worry, your coins are safe. If nova is mining blocks, they are good. If other pools are on the same chain as nova, their blocks will be good.

This problem will be sorted out in a few hours, but there may be some trouble syncing. I'll help the team with that issue too.

[edit]

Now would be a good time for pool operators who have confirmed that they are synced with nova to post IP addresses of their clients for addnode purposes. It would also be a good place to mention their pool. Wink
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
My wallet isn't syncing... are there any other nodes I can use?
Activity: 644

It would also help to know what time zone you're so people would know when to expect dev replies in the future, this will help avoid panic.
Thanks!

There's never a need to panic with this coin. I'm not on the team, but I do know them well. They are good guys. The code has just been updated on git, and I have reviewed the changes as a favor as an independent 3rd party (I only have 14,500 PLEB, all mined).

The lead dev is having just a little trouble communicating because he only has mobile internet right now. But other devs are online.

I can confirm that my coins are not missing and I am receiving regular payouts to my personal wallet. w00t
what pool are you mining on
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Thanks!

Thanks!

nevermind, i see we already got  SCREWED

i had  more then 30k coins mined and send them to my wallet, and theres only 1500 coins in my wallet?

or will this be corrected when the code is fixed?

You will get your coins. The chain is going to be nova from what I've heard.

In other words, you are not screwed.
Bitcoin King BTC
nevermind, i see we already got  SCREWED

i had  more then 30k coins mined and send them to my wallet, and theres only 1500 coins in my wallet?

or will this be corrected when the code is fixed?
Bitcoin King BTC
so dev you can confirm suprnova pool isnt mining with 5 gh for nothing?

To make this correct ^, you need:

Code:
         int64_t nSubsidy = 0;
        if(pindexBest->nHeight == 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 462586 * COIN;
    }
                else if(pindexBest->nHeight > 1 && pindexBest->nHeight <= 5400)
    {
                nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }

Notice the "0" instead of "100 * COIN".
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@ ocminer

Is there an issue with payments and wallet? I show to payments to my wallet but not received yet. Or should we disable payments?

I am missing a good chunck.

the coins you have mined are still unconfirmed. Mine are doing the same thing.. Just waiting on info from dev and trusting that ocminer will make everything ok eventually.

Thanks.

They were in the confirmed so I put my wallet address in finally to send them to me. SuperNova even shows trasnaction id.

Hope we aren't wasting our time.

I just tried to solo also, just found 2 blocks. First block 0 coins. Second block 0.000001 coins.

this sure is scary. my unconfirmed has already dropped from over 30k to 23k already... Sad

I show @ 4,00 coins sent to my wallet with transaction id's for each of the 5 transfers but nothing my wallet and the addresses match correctly.

I have just went ahead and disabled auto payments until this is sorted out.
I made a small mistake with the code, the correct new code is:

Code:
    {
    }
    {
                nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }

(Notice the == instead of <)

That makes the final code this:

Code:
        int64_t nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
    {
    }
    {
                nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }

That makes the block subsidy 100 PLEB after 5400 blocks, forever. That is, there is no limit to the money supply.

Huh
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
@ ocminer

Is there an issue with payments and wallet? I show to payments to my wallet but not received yet. Or should we disable payments?

the coins you have mined are still unconfirmed. Mine are doing the same thing.. Just waiting on info from dev and trusting that ocminer will make everything ok eventually.

Thanks.

They were in the confirmed so I put my wallet address in finally to send them to me. SuperNova even shows trasnaction id.

I just tried to solo also, just found 2 blocks. First block 0 coins. Second block 0.000001 coins.

this sure is scary. my unconfirmed has already dropped from over 30k to 23k already... Sad
Activity: 20
Hello fellow Plebes,

First we would like to sincerely apologize for this issue - it happened due to an oversight when we were building the code, there were two of us working on the source code and one version was slightly older than the other, the older one had not been updated with the correct block subsidy code lines.

Secondly, we would like to thank  ocminer   for being so quick in fixing his pool's daemon/wallet, enabling miners to continue successful mining and essentially preventing a wipe-out situation.

Lastly we want to let everybody know that we are currently in the process of implementing the fix into the code, communicating with ocminer to obtain the working blockchain, and preparing a statement with guidelines and steps for people to undergo in order to ensure they are on the working blockchain and have working wallets.

This will happen as quickly as possible, but a precise ETA is very difficult to assume. We will post major updates as they occur.

Thank you to everyone who has held their belief in what we think is one of the greatest coins, you all have our sincere gratitude.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@ ocminer

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: