Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLEB] Plebeian | *Mandatory Wallet Update* | X13 PoW + PoS | Mine Now!| - page 3. (Read 29630 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Fellow Plebes:

We now have an official block crawler up: http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/pleb/

Also, we have communicated with C-Cex  exchange and they will be adding Plebeian within 24 hours !!

We have also been in contact with Bittrex  exchange and we are working with them to get PLEB listed there also!

These are great steps forward, but we could use you help! Send a Tweet to @bittrexechange  and let's show them that the community wants to see PLEB on Bittrex!!

After we are listed, the next thing is to get added to CoinMarketCap.com  which should be a piece of cake.

For the time being, keep staking your PLEB and keep an eye on C-Cex !!

More updates will follow as they occur.

Thank you for your continued support everyone, you rock!

-PLEBdevs
Hi , thanks for this awesome update Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Yeah,

I wrote you guys off lol

Nice fix!!

I did a withdrawal on launch day from supernova and the coins never made it to my wallet. I just figured you guys were all done and I moved on.

I seen your coin on the first page of the ANN section and came here, followed that instructions and my coins showed up.

To top it off you say we will be on an exchange in 24 hours

Nice save!! You guys ran into major problems and took care of everything. Nice job!!

It was a lot of coins lol  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
finnaly hits the exchange
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Fellow Plebes:

We now have an official block crawler up: http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/pleb/

Also, we have communicated with C-Cex  exchange and they will be adding Plebeian within 24 hours !!

We have also been in contact with Bittrex  exchange and we are working with them to get PLEB listed there also!

These are great steps forward, but we could use you help! Send a Tweet to @bittrexechange  and let's show them that the community wants to see PLEB on Bittrex!!

After we are listed, the next thing is to get added to CoinMarketCap.com  which should be a piece of cake.

-PLEBdevs

wow... took some time... but thats a nice little update mate... Cheers
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Fellow Plebes:

-PLEBdevs

OCminer, I am not ready with the new wallet yet.
And I am too far from your pool threshold, is it just the warning?, could you plz extend the threshold (no limit would be the best)?
Thank you.

Your are fine, all is well! This has already been answered in a previous post from ocminer:

Its not mandatory though.. You can do it later anyway, its just a reminder

So in other words, your will not lose any coins by being over the threshold. Just get your new wallet running and then when you are all set up make a new receive address in the wallet, copy/paste it to your Suprnova account, and make your withdrawal  Wink

You still here dev? Tongue

In case you wondered... POW is over and were POS now!  Roll Eyes
Dev is active , i'd like to know though dev , what is our goal now ? what is curerntly being worked on?
dev is active? active where? not on this thread Roll Eyes
On twitter.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

OCminer, I am not ready with the new wallet yet.
And I am too far from your pool threshold, is it just the warning?, could you plz extend the threshold (no limit would be the best)?
Thank you.

Your are fine, all is well! This has already been answered in a previous post from ocminer:

Its not mandatory though.. You can do it later anyway, its just a reminder

So in other words, your will not lose any coins by being over the threshold. Just get your new wallet running and then when you are all set up make a new receive address in the wallet, copy/paste it to your Suprnova account, and make your withdrawal  Wink

You still here dev? Tongue

In case you wondered... POW is over and were POS now!  Roll Eyes
Dev is active , i'd like to know though dev , what is our goal now ? what is curerntly being worked on?
dev is active? active where? not on this thread Roll Eyes
Dev , could we hear a update from you ?  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why? First of all, lets good blockexplorer with richlist, excellent homepage, and many good things which will create the real need to buy PLEB. Expect, if the quick pump and dump is the goal.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
listed on bittrex or c-cex before everything gets to late
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
If we can get it on a decent exchange then we might be able to get on Hashcows and use it as a payout coin. Id mine it.
I've contacted C-cex They said their gonna look into it Smiley hopefully , we'll see it getting added

you wanna dump your coins so bad dont you ? I know you have lots you were on it with rentals most of the time
I have no intentions of dumping , but its known that all coins die without an exchange.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
I've contacted C-cex They said their gonna look into it Smiley hopefully , we'll see it getting added

you wanna dump your coins so bad dont you ? I know you have lots you were on it with rentals most of the time
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why not try c-cex first?

I agree.  If anyone has a contact over there, hit them up...

+1           C-Cex day by day better and better.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why not try c-cex first?

I agree.  If anyone has a contact over there, hit them up...
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: