Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 27. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm still around. Just waiting for TheMightyX to return. I'm working on some things myself in the meantime.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
What's going on with "TheMightyX"? He was very enthusiastic at the beginning.

And now: Last Active:    October 24, 2014, 01:23:08 AM

From what I understand he's got some personal matters to take care of, I wouldn't worry about the coin though. We still got plenty of time before all coins are distributed, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be back before that. Just relax and stake the hell out of your coins, November coins inbound soon  Wink

Thanks, that's no problem for me, I was just curious.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

From what I understand he's got some personal matters to take care of, I wouldn't worry about the coin though. We still got plenty of time before all coins are distributed, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be back before that. Just relax and stake the hell out of your coins, November coins inbound soon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Yes November is what i'm speaking of. Don't wanna complain, just wondered why it takes 2 weeks after registration stop to distribute the coins.

One more question: Will i have to register for every giveaway or will i get December automatically if registered for November?
It takes some time to verify new applications and process the payments. This has to be done always after the given month is over and is usually done once a week.
To answer your second question - no, you don't need to apply again. Once you are in and verified - meaning you received previous coins - you are automatically in for all remaining giveaways.

Thank You for clarification uki ..
Activity: 434
Thanks to "FeelTheBeat" and "uki" - so i patiently wait for the coins to come :-).
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Yes November is what i'm speaking of. Don't wanna complain, just wondered why it takes 2 weeks after registration stop to distribute the coins.

One more question: Will i have to register for every giveaway or will i get December automatically if registered for November?
It takes some time to verify new applications and process the payments. This has to be done always after the given month is over and is usually done once a week.
To answer your second question - no, you don't need to apply again. Once you are in and verified - meaning you received previous coins - you are automatically in for all remaining giveaways.
Activity: 700

Once you are in you can't go out  Grin So yes you don't need to register every month, you will get coins for december automatically.
When will coins from last month be distributed?

October coins have already been sent out, I think it was like 3 weeks ago. We're currently waiting for the November giveaway.
that is correct. We are currently preparing November giveaway.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

October coins have already been sent out, I think it was like 3 weeks ago. We're currently waiting for the November giveaway.
that is correct. We are currently preparing November giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary
Activity: 1848
good to see it's all running smoothly, price looks good
It would be great to have another exchange as comkort looks like an exchange of ghosts.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Any news regarding additional exchanges?
we should soon start discussion which exchanges to target and how to achieve that.
Apart from this pending giveaway there are two more to come, so there is still some time for that.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Any news regarding additional exchanges?
Sure you can.  Grin That's the point.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can I signup for this month's distribution?
Activity: 539
what's the future plan?
Activity: 532
Perhaps if I torrented an up to date package of the block chain?

If that's of any use let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: