Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 25. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Having a little trouble syncing my main wallet, and also transferring the coins from the cold storage wallet to the giveaway wallet. Basically just waiting for a confirmation in my cold storage wallet so I can then run my main wallet to speed things up.

So yeah, once the coins actually move to the giveaway wallet, I can begin the long overdue giveaway.

We might need a bit more activity on the network, as I'm not getting any confirmations as of yet.

I just fired up my wallet, I only got 3 active connections but I managed to sync ok after some time.
Hopefully others checking the thread will also open their wallets to speed things up a bit.

Yeah, it took a little while. It shouldn't affect the distribution though. That'll begin soon. Just ironing out a few details first.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Nice to see that the coin is not dead! Great!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Really sorry guys. I've been exceptionally busy recently, and with MightyX leaving the project, it was not a good time for this to happen, as this is really the busiest time of year for me.

I have some overdue coins to send out, so I'll look into getting that done shortly. I'm a bit all over the place at the moment as I've had barely had any time for personal projects.

@Nullu Awesome! Of course your work and personal life come first, just knowing that you'll be working on the project whenever you can is enough for me. There is no rush as far as I'm concerned.
Slowly but surely we'll get this coin on the road, in the meantime stake stake stake!!!  Grin

Unfortunately I do have other responsibilities, and as much as I wish I could have put PMP first recently, I had no choice but to put my time and effort into some urgent matters that needed to be resolved. Things are still very busy for me, so the additional development work I had planned for PMP will have to be put on hold for now (I've been busy learning a new programming language that could have some interesting applications for cryptocurrency), but I can be around for distribution until things calm down a bit after Christmas and we can get PMP back on track.

I know I have the technical expertise to make PMP something quite special, but finding the time right now is exceptionally difficult.

Nullu, welcome back.
I've  just sent you a pm on how to speed up PMP resume process and bring back the interest of community. We have a lot of work to do.

PS. I've my wallet on 24/7, but the network is extremely slow. Any help in that matter from the community would be very appreciated and could help us speed up with the giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Having a little trouble syncing my main wallet, and also transferring the coins from the cold storage wallet to the giveaway wallet. Basically just waiting for a confirmation in my cold storage wallet so I can then run my main wallet to speed things up.

So yeah, once the coins actually move to the giveaway wallet, I can begin the long overdue giveaway.

We might need a bit more activity on the network, as I'm not getting any confirmations as of yet.

I just fired up my wallet, I only got 3 active connections but I managed to sync ok after some time.
Hopefully others checking the thread will also open their wallets to speed things up a bit.

Really sorry guys. I've been exceptionally busy recently, and with MightyX leaving the project, it was not a good time for this to happen, as this is really the busiest time of year for me.

I have some overdue coins to send out, so I'll look into getting that done shortly. I'm a bit all over the place at the moment as I've had barely had any time for personal projects.

@Nullu Awesome! Of course your work and personal life come first, just knowing that you'll be working on the project whenever you can is enough for me. There is no rush as far as I'm concerned.
Slowly but surely we'll get this coin on the road, in the meantime stake stake stake!!!  Grin

Unfortunately I do have other responsibilities, and as much as I wish I could have put PMP first recently, I had no choice but to put my time and effort into some urgent matters that needed to be resolved. Things are still very busy for me, so the additional development work I had planned for PMP will have to be put on hold for now (I've been busy learning a new programming language that could have some interesting applications for cryptocurrency), but I can be around for distribution until things calm down a bit after Christmas and we can get PMP back on track.

I know I have the technical expertise to make PMP something quite special, but finding the time right now is exceptionally difficult.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
All right, let's get back on track then.
Finally some good news.
We will try to fix the November giveaway in the coming days.
Expect new coins in your wallets soon!
great news, I got some PMP ,and wait for the next plan.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hm, judging by the activity in this thread for the last month my bet is on PMP being dead before going live on an exchange.

So yeah, about what I said before... Anyone interested in buying my PMP?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Tranche of coins for November giveaway has been transferred to Nullu.
Expect November giveaway coins soon in your wallets. PMP is back on track!
soon = as soon as Nullu checks his pms  Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Tranche of coins for November giveaway has been transferred to Nullu.
Expect November giveaway coins soon in your wallets. PMP is back on track!
legendary
Slowly but surely we'll get this coin on the road, in the meantime stake stake stake!!!  Grin
Activity: 742
looking at other altcoins and their use: running the network on transaction fees alone is a dream and not even possible for pos.

You can do that later but at first you need those transactions actually occur longterm - not only for one week. This coins concept is bogus. Good nobody lost money in it.
Activity: 910
So what now, coin is dead or he will leave everything connected with coin to you uki and Nullu?

Right know he can't have nay profit, PMP is only on one small exchange. So at most he can get 0.01107989BTC (buy orders) - https://comkort.com/market/trade/pmp_btc

An immediate update gals/guys:

I just got a response from TMX that he will have to take an extended leave of absence from the crypto community for personal reasons.
TMX will pass the project team the funds so that PMP development will continue.
Please leave us some more time for reorganising and catching up with the two giveaways we owe you, as well as for discussing the further steps.

Well that certainly is good news!  Smiley I just hope everything is ok with TMX and that he'll eventually come back.
Isn't Nullu a dev himself? Maybe he'd be willing to take on this project, I mean he's obviously trustworthy and a lot people on here know him.  

I'm sorry I've been inactive myself recently. Work has been incredibly busy, and I just haven't been able to make the time I wished I could have lately. We have an overdue giveaway which will get taken care of very soon. I'm happy to continue to support and work with PMP and the community to keep the coin going from strength to strength, and although I've been away, it hasn't been entirely unproductive in terms of some additional skills I may be able to bring to the coin.
If you need any help with the giveaway, let me know!
Activity: 772
That would be great up until now i have not receive the november giveaway, hope it will get fix soon.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
All right, let's get back on track then.
Finally some good news.
We will try to fix the November giveaway in the coming days.
Expect new coins in your wallets soon!
So what now, coin is dead or he will leave everything connected with coin to you uki and Nullu?

Right know he can't have nay profit, PMP is only on one small exchange. So at most he can get 0.01107989BTC (buy orders) - https://comkort.com/market/trade/pmp_btc

I just got a response from TMX that he will have to take an extended leave of absence from the crypto community for personal reasons.
Please leave us some more time for reorganising and catching up with the two giveaways we owe you, as well as for discussing the further steps.

Well that certainly is good news!  Smiley I just hope everything is ok with TMX and that he'll eventually come back.
Isn't Nullu a dev himself? Maybe he'd be willing to take on this project, I mean he's obviously trustworthy and a lot people on here know him.  

I'm sorry I've been inactive myself recently. Work has been incredibly busy, and I just haven't been able to make the time I wished I could have lately. We have an overdue giveaway which will get taken care of very soon. I'm happy to continue to support and work with PMP and the community to keep the coin going from strength to strength, and although I've been away, it hasn't been entirely unproductive in terms of some additional skills I may be able to bring to the coin.
legendary

Well that certainly is good news!  Smiley I just hope everything is ok with TMX and that he'll eventually come back.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Activity: 546

Activity: 742
do any one know what happened to TMX?
and how many coins left in his hand?

he left using the excuse that he has to move his house.
He is inactive since October 24th, neither responds mails nor pms on this forum as well as on PMP coin forum.

He holds the official coin wallet with nearly 603k PMP funds that were left for distribution:
http://www.coinexplorers.com/address/PAbj1uc6eFiQwipeCDyBBpQgptRYs1JWmp
pity for his leaving,
can he got any profit from the project?
Pages:
Jump to: