Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 81. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Pm sent

Count me in  Grin

why my wallet can't sycn, what"s problem ??
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Didn't understand.No PMC can get free this coin?
Activity: 462
can somebody tell me what are those x-letters beside some names in the excel list? thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Submitted my address two days ago and not seeing it on the list...

Normal delay maybe ?

Mine also showed up after a few days. Don't worry, it should be fine.

He is probably leave out you. Send to him a PM again
Activity: 420

Normal delay maybe ?

Mine also showed up after a few days. Don't worry, it should be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Normal delay maybe ?

The process is manual to avoid multiple application as best as possible. Please be patient the list will be closed in the end of the month then the giveaway is sent out!!
Activity: 476

Normal delay maybe ?

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
legendary

Every month?
So i can sent every month an email to PMPgiveaway ?!

Yes, you can!
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Hi guys, nice work here. A question: when distribution will start?

The giveaway phase lasts for 6 months, starting in July. Each month there is a list where you can apply for a share of the giveaway. In the end of the month the amount is devided by the number of people who applied for it and sent to your wallet address.

Cool Smiley So every month you can apply also if you applied the previous month, right? A nice way to avoid dump and keep alive the community. Really fine.
So we are waiting for the first distribution round and it will start in july
thanks

Every month?
So i can sent every month an email to PMPgiveaway ?!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

The giveaway phase lasts for 6 months, starting in July. Each month there is a list where you can apply for a share of the giveaway. In the end of the month the amount is devided by the number of people who applied for it and sent to your wallet address.

Cool Smiley So every month you can apply also if you applied the previous month, right? A nice way to avoid dump and keep alive the community. Really fine.
So we are waiting for the first distribution round and it will start in july
thanks
legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 291
Hello!
I sent you a PM with wallet adress on th 6-th for the Giveaway but I-m not on the exel list yet! I hope you dont forget me !!!
Sorry I will look into that for you.
I definitely remember seeing your name in the list...

There you are, #132
Press CTRL+F
The search function is your friend  Grin

Smiley Thanks a lot ! my mistake  ! I think I was searching in other giveaway excel list  Grin
I like PMP and I really think you are doing a great job with this distribution plan!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wow over 350 people have signed up  Shocked and this is just the first month.
The more people we get on board, the more stable the coin will be when we hit the exchanges.
This is looking good guys  Cool
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
sent my address yesterday, hope it will appear in the list soon.

i like this coin Grin
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
That's awesome, but have you contacted any exchanges yet?

Having exchanges list our currency is neither a necessity or an issue worth pursuing at this time.
It matters little to me whether users have a place to dump their free coins at the giveaway launch or not.
I'd rather we focused on services and utility than exchanges and price.

That being said I believe polo will be listing us at some point very soon. They have supported PMC for a long time.
One of our members is in contact with Busoni about holding a mini giveaway there as well.

sent my wallet via pvt message 2 days ago, never seen my entry on excel, did i made some mistake of how to submit wallet?

Not at all, we are a bit backlogged is all, getting two new members to help clear out the backlog today.
Everyone please don't fret if you don't appear in the list, we will get to everyone in turn.
Unfortunately many of the team duties fall onto me and I am only one man (until I get my cloning machine working). I'm in the process of delegating more of it so I have more time to focus on critical duties.
Sit tight  Grin

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
sent my wallet via pvt message 2 days ago, never seen my entry on excel, did i made some mistake of how to submit wallet?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is there any requirement for free?

Please read the OP https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pmp-premineplus-launch-new-features-oct-signup-free-distribution-673760

The only requirement is: you need 20+ posts on BTCtalk ....

guess i better start making useless posts to get my posts up, like this one... wish ppl would go by age of account instead of number of posts, i very rarely have anything useful to say sadly Sad

I suggest you send a message to PMPgiveaway regarding this issue. I can understand that there might be "aged" accounts with less than 20 posts.

I've done just that. Fingers crossed Smiley

If you want a reply I'm not the best account to be messaging.
I'm pretty far behind on the giveaway list but I'm going to try to get caught up over the next day or two.
If/when I see your account I will add you. I don't think anyone will take issue with this.

That's awesome, but have you contacted any exchanges yet?
Pages:
Jump to: