Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 83. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
having trouble to open the list Angry
Activity: 546
windows wallet link is not working!!!!
My wallet is still active.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
windows wallet link is not working!!!!
Activity: 546
I applied for giveaway, great coin, looking forward!  Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1009
I have a problem with the giveaway.. I have already sended the PM to PMPgiveaway on 04 July but I'm not in list of giveaway entrants.. :-(

You will be on the list. There are hundreds of messages and the process is done manually to avoid multiple applications as best as possible.

Keep an eye on it. There are still 3 weeks left for this giveaway round until Jul. 31st
I'm in, my mistake! D: Sorry guys..
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is there any requirement for free?

Please read the OP https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pmp-premineplus-launch-new-features-oct-signup-free-distribution-673760

The only requirement is: you need 20+ posts on BTCtalk ....

guess i better start making useless posts to get my posts up, like this one... wish ppl would go by age of account instead of number of posts, i very rarely have anything useful to say sadly Sad
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I have a problem with the giveaway.. I have already sended the PM to PMPgiveaway on 04 July but I'm not in list of giveaway entrants.. :-(

You will be on the list. There are hundreds of messages and the process is done manually to avoid multiple applications as best as possible.

Keep an eye on it. There are still 3 weeks left for this giveaway round until Jul. 31st
legendary
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 44
Is there any requirement for free?
legendary
So there are 6 months until the coin is officially "launched"?

The coin is launched and the Giveaway started already. The Giveaway lasts 6 months, each month about 80000 coins are given away for free. Besides that you can swap PMC for PMP for 3 months!

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
So there are 6 months until the coin is officially "launched"?
legendary
new version of PMC Grin
nice to see this coin, and i want try new wallet. it seems cool!
how to claim giveaway?

Please read the OP post and send a message tp PMPgiveaway.

If you have PMC you can swap PMC here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-premine-pmc-swap-to-premineplus-pmp-665048

If you want to stock up the giveaway you can still buy PMC on poloniex for market prices and swap it!
legendary
PMP is pure POS coin. There is NO MINING!!!! You can mine but you will not receive any block rewards. Algo: scrypt
Activity: 10
what type of algorythm is used in this coin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
new version of PMC Grin
nice to see this coin, and i want try new wallet. it seems cool!
how to claim giveaway?
according to calendar it is already launched and i have now 10 transactions with 0.00 coins
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I get only transaction with 0.00

what could be the problem
what is the algorithm of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: