Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03] - page 15. (Read 15072 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
nice .. now the btc price is going up and u block my account ... Sad how will i pay my energy bill now ?
this is not fair .... i want my 1.14 btc ... tell me what did i do wrong ? i traded on your exchange ?
I waited 1 day and i still have the same problem login into my account ... and i still cannot login it says nothing just take me back to home page with no message ... i even tryed to put another password to see what happens and i got the message invalid login/password ... i have one withdraw that it didnt show up .... can someone explin me what happen ?

Please provide your username

coinuluhutu is the username

Your account has been blocked because of unusual activities

what ? what does that mean ? what activities ? i sell my Litebar and Rapidcoin what is wrong with that ?

EDIT : after i withdraw 1.14 Btc you told me that there are unusual activities ? i have the rapidcoin and litebar there from the first moment u listed them ... now i have sold them and u tell me this ? please tell me what did i do wrong ? its the biggest sell i ever made and now u block my account ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I waited 1 day and i still have the same problem login into my account ... and i still cannot login it says nothing just take me back to home page with no message ... i even tryed to put another password to see what happens and i got the message invalid login/password ... i have one withdraw that it didnt show up .... can someone explin me what happen ?

Your account has been blocked because of unusual activities

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Yeah, i've got pending withdrawals also.

Please fix.
Activity: 247
Cannot make a withdrawal of RabbitCoin. I put the withdrawal request in a while ago and it still is listed under pending withdrawals and has not even appeared on the network yet. Fix please.
Activity: 238
Do you have a trade API available yet?
I'd love to add PmtCoins support to RollerBot (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rollerbot-alpha-testing-begins-soon-447727)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
IP ban system has been paused for sometime however your IP is still being recorded for unusual activities.

Good choice!!!
IP ban system has been paused for sometime however your IP is still being recorded for unusual activities.
*STOP NOWHERE*
any ideea why i cannot login into my account ? i enter user and password and it just take me at home page with no message ...

Check if the menu has changed ? Because this is what happens when you login successfully

nothing change ... i enter user and password the page load and the manu is Home About Login Register

This is kind of strange because if you enter wrong username and password you should see a captcha, if you keep trying with wrong details you will be banned so redirecting to home screen without anything is kind of strange

Yes, Openex software is not finished i think Smiley.
any ideea why i cannot login into my account ? i enter user and password and it just take me at home page with no message ...

Check if the menu has changed ? Because this is what happens when you login successfully

nothing change ... i enter user and password the page load and the manu is Home About Login Register

This is kind of strange because if you enter wrong username and password you should see a captcha, if you keep trying with wrong details you will be banned so redirecting to home screen without anything is kind of strange

*STOP NOWHERE*
Hi,
 For me this exchange is a joke. I put there 10mln GRUMPy. After one day was trying to login there 3 times and they ban my IP address. I was trying to contact with admin: [email protected] - found this mail at site with info about ban IP and saw this message:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
     [email protected]
Technical details of permanent failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) pmtocoins.com. [190.93.241.182]:25: Connection timed out]
[(0) pmtocoins.com. [190.93.240.182]:25: Connection timed out]

It looks like i lost my money, i cannot contact with admin, one big joke. I do not recommand this exchange to anyone. Sorry but this is true. I am not firstone with this problem, saw few other posts at bitcointalk.org people who has the same.

PS: I am going to make few threads at other forums to warn people.

Defenately the system will ban you if you try to login with wrong password that is for your security only. Please send me your ip address as pm and I will lift the ban
How you can run this cain of buissness if there is no way to cantact with you? How it is possible? Peoples are puting real(crypto but still real) money there? I sent you few times my IP address by mail, i lost a lot of time to unban my account how you can deal with this? Time = money, who will pay for that?

PS: with this approach, you will be a niche marketplace where no one sells and you will die in few months or even weeks. It is so hard to setup SMTP server or create mail box and replay to your clients?
Hi,
 For me this exchange is a joke. I put there 10mln GRUMPy. After one day was trying to login there 3 times and they ban my IP address. I was trying to contact with admin: [email protected] - found this mail at site with info about ban IP and saw this message:

[email protected]
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720

It looks like i lost my money, i cannot contact with admin, one big joke. I do not recommand this exchange to anyone. Sorry but this is true. I am not firstone with this problem, saw few other posts at bitcointalk.org people who has the same.

Defenately the system will ban you if you try to login with wrong password that is for your security only. Please send me your ip address as pm and I will lift the ban
*STOP NOWHERE*
Hi,
 For me this exchange is a joke. I put there 10mln GRUMPy. After one day was trying to login there 3 times and they ban my IP address. I was trying to contact with admin: [email protected] - found this email address at site with info about ban IP and saw this message:

[email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: