Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03] - page 12. (Read 15072 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
0.4 BTC received, thank you.
Activity: 154
Paid 1.5 BTC to most of you, all of them were partial payments look out for next pay out
Come on guys let us give the dev a break.

The site got compromised, the attack left the dev out of pocket all the BTC that people are trying to withdraw now (majority of it).

He could have said i am reverting all the trades but he didnt and it paying everyone out of his pocket to the benefit of the members.

I have currently close to 4BTC on the site and im grateful the dev didnt just run. It is much harder to stay and deal with the mess than it is to run so i thank him for that.

Now as you would expect everyone would be withdrawing money and the dev isnt earning much in commission at the moment so just give him time.

Great new website BTW!!!

You have been a really good support

I submit 2 tickets already and have some more issues with my deposits but no response just because of this going to leave this soon

Cannot reply to tickets because of the development of the new site everything will be sorted out soon. Keep faith !
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I submit 2 tickets already and have some more issues with my deposits but no response just because of this going to leave this soon
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Come on guys let us give the dev a break.

The site got compromised, the attack left the dev out of pocket all the BTC that people are trying to withdraw now (majority of it).

He could have said i am reverting all the trades but he didnt and it paying everyone out of his pocket to the benefit of the members.

I have currently close to 4BTC on the site and im grateful the dev didnt just run. It is much harder to stay and deal with the mess than it is to run so i thank him for that.

Now as you would expect everyone would be withdrawing money and the dev isnt earning much in commission at the moment so just give him time.

Great new website BTW!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
the new website is up and looks amazing! Soooo much better than before lol. This exchange will probably get some good exposure soon.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Hey guys I am here! sorry for not replying to posts, I have been very busy in the last 48 hours that I got no time to reply any of the posts. About your BTC I will PM everyone whats the progress. Here is the new website layout which will be up and running in a couple of hour just need to sort out few scripts which are eating resources and making the website slow.

Looks really nice!!
Good work dev!!
Please could you look at my account. The bitcoin balance is .04 BTCs and shld be over 2!!!!! Username cryptobum

your issue has been fixed
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
looks really good!!! For your sake and your users i hope you have 2 Factor authentication and have a system where yr account is dissabled after 3 or 4 failed login attempts!! Otherwise pmtocoins could be next in the hackers list!!!
Hey guys I am here! sorry for not replying to posts, I have been very busy in the last 48 hours that I got no time to reply any of the posts. About your BTC I will PM everyone whats the progress. Here is the new website layout which will be up and running in a couple of hour just need to sort out few scripts which are eating resources and making the website slow.

legendary
My BTC balance still incorrect!! any developements??
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Near a week waiting 0.37142021.... Cry. I'm loosing faith.  Cry
Activity: 7
Reattempted yesterday morning. Pending withdrawal: 0.37802249 BTC.

Thanks
I may as well throw this in the mix, I'm waiting on a total of 1.49604851 in withdrawals. Username same as here.
legendary
any luck sorting out my account?
Activity: 126
I request everyone who get paid till yet whether full or partial to confirm here that will help us and those whose withdraw is still pending. I appreciate and thank everyone for your support and patience

Not sure if I understand this correctly, but just in case:

Pending withdrawal: 1.42753444 BTC (full), user jurier7

Thanks.
Admin.... just waiting 0.37BTC..... bare my account in mind  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Just got 0.3BTC this morning!!!!

Thanks admin  Smiley
Please could you look at my account. The bitcoin balance is .04 BTCs and shld be over 2!!!!! Username cryptobum

I will look into this and fix if any errors are found
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: